BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

European Auto Source (EAS)

03-29-2012, 08:18 PM   #1
ajvee
Major
Rep
Drives: None

Smile Call on anesthesiologists, anesthesia technicans, etc

Guys,

I am working on a research project in my MBA program to better understand the anesthesia delivery industry. To this end, I am looking to speak with a few anesthesiologists, technicans, and anyone involved in the anesthesia delivery field about your experience with the different anesthesia delivery machines. Please post in this thread if you are willing to chat on the phone for about 15 minutes.

Please note that this is just for my understanding of the industry and your information will not be shared with anyone. I would really appreciate your help with this.

Thank you.
Appreciate 0
      03-29-2012, 08:37 PM   #2
Vanity
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW E90 LCI

Oh... this could get fun.
      03-29-2012, 08:47 PM   #3
ajvee
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanity View Post
Oh... this could get fun.
I'm sorry I am not sure I follow you. Is my post inappropriate or anything? If so, I will delete it.
Appreciate 0
      03-30-2012, 12:14 AM   #4
Vanity
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW E90 LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajvee View Post
I'm sorry I am not sure I follow you. Is my post inappropriate or anything? If so, I will delete it.
What I meant was, anyone could impersonate the profession you're interested in learning about, get your phone number, and really where it goes after that is anyone's guess. This is OT, remember that. There may be anesthesiologists on here, but you're most likely going to get someone who "wants" to be one or one who "impersonates" as one.

Either way, not at all useful to your project and not worth giving out your phone number online for. You're in business, you should understand the risk/reward ratio here. Your odds of hitting a person in the profession out of this pool is 99:1, imho.

But good luck
      03-30-2012, 08:36 AM   #5
ajvee
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanity View Post
What I meant was, anyone could impersonate the profession you're interested in learning about, get your phone number, and really where it goes after that is anyone's guess. This is OT, remember that. There may be anesthesiologists on here, but you're most likely going to get someone who "wants" to be one or one who "impersonates" as one.

Either way, not at all useful to your project and not worth giving out your phone number online for. You're in business, you should understand the risk/reward ratio here. Your odds of hitting a person in the profession out of this pool is 99:1, imho.

But good luck

Good point. I guess I was being a bit naive as to how genuine people would be.
Appreciate 0