BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos

EXXEL Distributions

11-06-2007, 07:39 PM   #1
SV Concepts III
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: BMW Duh

BMW 1 Series M Sport Package Released

I'm not sure if you guys have seen this yet, if so sorry for the repost!

BMW has released preliminary info on a European M Sport package, I can imagine at least the exterior components will be available in the US.

Quote:
Sexy styling, excellent power and an attractive price make the BMW 1-series one of the hottest commodities on the enthusiast market. Now the newest BMW 1-series coupe will get an M-sport variant for its diesel-engine models, adding to the already diverse line of 1-series models, which includes coupe, cabriolet and hatch form factors. The M-sport pack was previously only available on the top-of-the-line 135i petrol model.

The M-sport edition will get visual identifiers in the form of 17inch alloy wheels wrapped in 205/50 rubber up front and 225/45 donuts in back. Front and rear fascias, air intakes and badging will also differentiate the M-sport from the standard 1-series. Prices for the M-sport diesel combo pack are 3,300 Euros for the 120d and 2,100 Euros for the 123d, in addition to the base car’s regular sticker price.

If 3,300 Euros sounds like a lot of money for a body kit and wheel upgrade, it is - but it’s BMW original kit and it looks fantastic. Ogle the pics for yourself.
http://e87chat.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=87

Appreciate 0
      11-06-2007, 07:48 PM   #2
imolazhp_ci
Major
Rep
Drives: Z4 M Coupe

what's the difference? the 135i in the states is going to come standard with all the M body work.

EDIT: just read it... this is only "new" for the diesel model. it even says everything on it is already standard on the 135i. granted, thats a cool color that i've never seen on the 1 before.
Appreciate 0
      11-07-2007, 12:05 AM   #3
SV Concepts III
Lieutenant General
Rep

I think the US model will lack some of the wheel and performance upgrades but nothing has been confirmed yet.
Appreciate 0
      11-07-2007, 12:11 AM   #4
imolazhp_ci
Major
Rep
Drives: Z4 M Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick@Jlevi SW View Post
I think the US model will lack some of the wheel and performance upgrades but nothing has been confirmed yet.
yeah the wheels are different... p.s. can you PM me a price on H&R Sports for an 07 Z4 M Coupe PN:29119-1. i'm broker than shit and my car NEEDS springs and i've been out of the BMW scene long enough to lose all my hook ups. let me know what you can do man, your site says $314.30 but everywhere else i look is around $250 and i think i remember a thread awhile back where you or jon said to ask directly for price requests as your site is not the lowest price... much appreciated.
Appreciate 0
      11-07-2007, 11:27 AM   #5
SV Concepts III
Lieutenant General
Rep

I'll shoot you over a PM now
Appreciate 0