BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

08-01-2010, 09:31 PM   #23
IFX
Banned
Rep
Drives: AW e46M/N54

hey for those of you going to HIN the 14th, pm me as I would love to get a convoy going down there. lol

No e90, or e92M though, e46M
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2010, 01:56 AM   #24
Tio///M
///M South Lead
United_States
Rep
Drives: Jerez Blk / Fox Red Ext

///M South meet back on for Aug 7, Saturday at 1800 at the Miami Schnitzel Haus located at; 1085 Northeast 79th Street, Miami, FL 33138-4203, (305) 754-8002

At 530pm we'll meet at Pelican Harbor Marina and then we'll roll in to the Schnitzel Haus...we'll take pics at the Harbor and go from there to the restaurant....again just need confirmation on who'll attend and how many guests. PM or email me your RSVP joaquinjc2003@YAHOO.COM

Click here for map;
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sour...04801&t=h&z=18

MFlight!! .......NOW
///M SOUTH
on Facebook!!
FOR SALE!!
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2010, 10:28 PM   #25
Tio///M
///M South Lead
United_States
Rep

The Miami event will now be held at:

MIAMI CONVENTION CENTER
1901 Convention Center Drive, Miami Beach FL 33139

HIN and NOPI will be getting back to their roots and do a Car Show Only
Due to the ovewhelming temperatures and
a good chance of rain (3 of 6 show days this year has had rain),
We will be moving the event indoors.

This will mean show car space is limited so register early.
Additional Show Details and amount of cars allowed will be posted ASAP

IT IS FROM 4-11PM on the 14th One day only SHOW.....

If you wish to go and enter as a Car Club as ///M South Please let me know asap....I would like to get a huge turnout!!PLUS CASH PAYOUTS FOR BEST CAR CLUB AND WHAT NOT!!

MFlight!! .......NOW
///M SOUTH
on Facebook!!
FOR SALE!!

Last edited by Tio///M; 08-03-2010 at 10:33 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2010, 07:20 AM   #26
Tio///M
///M South Lead
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tio///M View Post
///M South meet back on for Aug 7, Saturday at 1800 at the Miami Schnitzel Haus located at; 1085 Northeast 79th Street, Miami, FL 33138-4203, (305) 754-8002

At 530pm we'll meet at Pelican Harbor Marina and then we'll roll in to the Schnitzel Haus...we'll take pics at the Harbor and go from there to the restaurant....again just need confirmation on who'll attend and how many guests. PM or email me your RSVP joaquinjc2003@YAHOO.COM

Click here for map;
Don't forget to RSVP

MFlight!! .......NOW
///M SOUTH
on Facebook!!
FOR SALE!!
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2010, 08:31 AM   #27
MAZNG
I found Jesus...He was Hiding behiind my Sofa
United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 MW F82

^^^^ What he said! You can still click on my sig. for a discount on your ticket if just attending. Participants do not qualify for discount. I will be sending out email to the ///M South crew as soon as I finalize roll-in details for those that want to show.

Last edited by MAZNG; 08-04-2010 at 09:03 AM..
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2010, 10:03 PM   #28
Tio///M
///M South Lead
United_States
Rep

BRING CASH!!!! To the Miami Schnitzel Haus their credit card machine is down...tables are reserved. See you guys this Saturday!!

MFlight!! .......NOW
///M SOUTH
on Facebook!!
FOR SALE!!
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2010, 10:52 PM   #29
Tio///M
///M South Lead
United_States
Rep

Nexy Meet this Saturday!! For those of you interested!!

Click here for map;

Aug 14th for HIN....would like to get as many ///Ms together for big turn out at HIN!! I would like to go for max attendance for big cash payout!!!!

If you're intersted and wish to participate let me know!!! ALL BMWS!! Email me. Gauging interest if we should go as ONLY ///Ms or ALL BMWS for SHOW!!

MFlight!! .......NOW
///M SOUTH
on Facebook!!
FOR SALE!!
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2010, 03:24 PM   #30
Tio///M
///M South Lead
United_States
Rep

Hey ///M South when you get the harbor stop light make a left. We will be meeting in that parking lot!!!

408 409 0255

MFlight!! .......NOW
///M SOUTH
on Facebook!!
FOR SALE!!
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2010, 03:52 PM   #31
MAZNG
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Hey ///M South when you get the harbor stop light make a left. We will be meeting in that parking lot!!!

408 409 0255
Cool, thanks. Cars a mess but on our way
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2010, 12:41 AM   #32
Tio///M
///M South Lead
United_States
Rep

///M South Meet at Schnitzel Haus Miami

We had a great time tonight, we had a decent number of beautiful ///Ms come out!! We had a couple of no shows due to failure in maintenance, but no matter the show still went on!!

We had a great time in the restaurant, it actually felt like we were back in Germany!! The food was very authentic and the beer was AWESOME!! We recommend the Miami Schnitzel Haus to everyone!! We were so excited and HUNGRY that I didn't take a lot of photos. More pics will be posted by Alfred too!!

Great time!! Thank you ///M South Members for making this happen! We gain a very young owner of a beautiful 2006 E46 M Competition Package, Sacha thanks for being a serious enthusiast look forward to seeing a V10 in that E46 ///M. Also I want to thank Amyn for driving from Palm Beach for this, you have very beautiful Silverstone on Fox Red Ext.

Alex and Masha were awesome, we had our little after meet party type deal at Betty's Burgers Monthly Meets. It was a delight to relax, joke, and have a overall great time with you two!!

Ivan thanks for the idea, ///MFEST next year will be a long shot but we'll see what we can do!! Danny and Alfred thanks for stopping by and hanging out for a bit and making the meet, thanks for your committment to ///M South!!

See you guys at the next meet that we will be a part of HOT IMPORT NIGHTS!! Saturday 14th!! Should be wild!!
Attached Images

MFlight!! .......NOW
///M SOUTH
on Facebook!!
FOR SALE!!
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2010, 02:51 AM   #33
BIMMERENTHUSIAST
Rep
Drives: 2006 E46 M3

HAD A BLAST CAN'T WAIT TILL NEXT WEEK! I SEND YOU AN EMAIL SO GET BACK TO ME WHEN YOU CAN, AGAIN I HAD A BLAST!

RIDE: 06 E46 M3 blk/blk in pics
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2010, 09:55 AM   #34
IFX
Banned
Rep
Drives: AW e46M/N54

Nice turnout!

When and where is everyone meeting up for HIN? PM me here of on e46F same username
Appreciate 0
      08-09-2010, 06:50 PM   #35
MAZNG
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Aug 14th for HIN....would like to get as many ///Ms together for big turn out at HIN!! I would like to go for max attendance for big cash payout!!!!

If you're interested and wish to participate let me know!!! ALL BMWS!! Email me. Gauging interest if we should go as ONLY ///Ms or ALL BMWS for SHOW!!
It was a pleasure meeting some new faces as well as catching up with others this past Saturday. Below all of the details you’ll need for the upcoming HIN – Home Import Night Super Show this coming Saturday (whether you’re showing or only attending the festivities). Hope to see you all then!

WHEN: Saturday, August 14th

WHERE: Miami Beach Convention Center (Indoors), 1901 Convention Center Drive, Miami Beach, FL 33139 (305) 673-7311

ROLL IN MEET TIME (FOR PARTICIPANTS OF CAR SHOW ONLY): 10:00AM* SHARP
*See Details below on meet spot to caravan for roll in.

SHOW TIME: 4pm-11pm CLICK HERE FOR SCHEDULE

Schedule Highlights: 1st Round of Swimsuit Competition 6:00 PM, Finals @ 8:00 PM, Yung Joc (“It’s Going Down”) Performs at 9:00 PM, Car Show Awards @ 10:00 PM.

COST:
Participating (Showing car) = $55, Includes TWO passes (Use for co-pilot, friend, girl, etc.) Each pass is good for full access, all day & night!
Attending only = $25 Adult - $5 Discount** (Available online up to 48 hours prior to show). CHILD = $10, children 6-12 (under 6 FREE)

ADVANCED TICKET SALES (For Attendees only): CLICK HERE TO BUY EVENT TICKETS **Use promo code: HINMIA2010
NOTE: Tickets will be at Will Call window. Bring Id and CC used to purchase tickets/ register.

PARTICIPANTS (Entering Car Show): CLICK HERE FOR REGISTRATION PAGE

REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS (takes less than 5 minutes):
1) Click on link above.

2) Enter information, Select “///MSOUTH” from drop down menu next to “Car Club”,

3) Click Continue

4) Select Make (BMW), then Model (“M” models are towards the bottom)

5) Enter Year, Click Continue.

6) Select Show Class (I believe all of the M South current members either fall under the “Street - Sport Compact Euro” or “Custom - Sport Compact Euro” category). Description is given on this page to help you decide with class you best fit in to. It does NOT matter if we are all registered in different classes, just try to pick the best one for yourself to better your odds.

7) Confirm Class selected and $55 price (will be show on this page)

8) Click “Click to Pay”

9) Enter credit card holder name & address, Click Continue.

10)You will now be take their Secure site to enter your CC details, Phone #, & email.

11)Click “PAY NOW”

That’s it… You will receive a confirmation email shortly with your registration number. You will need this number and DL to pick up show credentials prior to Roll in on Saturday morning.

IMPORTANT: SHOW RULES (CLICK HERE FOR LINK TO RULES)

PLEASE NOTE: MOST IMPORTANT RULE to avoid delays & issues at Roll in… Do NOT arrive at meet point with more than ¼ tank of gasoline or your car will NOT be allowed into the convention center/ show.

CARAVAN MEET POINT FOR PARTICIPANTS (Car Show Roll In):
Meet @ 10:00 AM SHARP on the Julia Tuttle Causeway/ Side Road (Eastbound).

Since we all live in & coming from different directions, we will be meeting near the Convention Center in order to arrive together. Otherwise, we will not be parked together inside the Show (as a club) if we do not “Roll In” together. Of course, you can form your own caravan points closer to home but this will be the final stop before heading over to the convention center at 10:15 AM.
See map below for route line from I-95 (green), Meet Spot, and destination.

Julia Tuttle Meet Spot for HIN Miami Photo:

AWARDS: Click Here for full details

This will be a "WINNERS ONLY" car show. The number of winners per class will be determined by the division and the number of entries in each class. Details are listed with each division. There will also be a "Best of Show" chosen for each division and a cash prize $1000. Crystal Glass Award for the club with the most noise at the awards - "The Most Award" There are no rules except nothing illegal is allowed.

CAR SHOW PAYOUTS
$1000 - Best of Show Street
$1000 - Best of Show Custom
$1000 - Best of Show Wild

Car Club Payouts for*Miami event
Most Entries -$500 plus Crystal Glass Award determined by number of participants entered in all events
Best Quality - $500 plus Crystal Glass Award determined by highest total of top 5 scores

Should make for a great day!!! Lastly, Since we will need to on the beach for a couple of hours before the show starts, there's no reason we can’t hit South Beach for some lunch and sight seeing.

Please feel free to contact Joaquin or myself with any Qs.
Appreciate 0
      08-13-2010, 10:12 AM   #36
MAZNG
United_States
Rep

Tomorrow's the big day... Those that are showing,

PLEASE REMEMBER VERY IMPORTANT SHOW RULE:
Do NOT arrive with more than ¼ tank of gasoline or your car will NOT be allowed into the convention center/ show (you'll end up driving around SoBe trying to burn it off before being allowed to enter building).

Also, Roll in entrance info that I just received (not yet posted on their site):
PARTICIPANTS: Roll in cars will line up on Washington Ave (east side of building) and will
enter the SE dock gate to Hall B.

Those attending can still use the $5 discount promo code (HINMIAMI2010) to purchase on-line and pick up tickets at the will-call window.
Appreciate 0
      08-17-2010, 04:17 PM   #37
MAZNG
United_States
Rep

Check out the Chinese M club 1 yo B day celebration (they started with 6 members and had over 50 on their one year anniversary). " WE CAN DO IT!!!"

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=420553
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2010, 07:16 PM   #38
Tio///M
///M South Lead
United_States
Rep

Nice find Alex!

MFlight!! .......NOW
///M SOUTH
on Facebook!!
FOR SALE!!
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2010, 07:52 AM   #39
Tio///M
///M South Lead
United_States
Rep

If you plan on going to SoFloBMW meet let me know.

MFlight!! .......NOW
///M SOUTH
on Facebook!!
FOR SALE!!
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2010, 08:09 AM   #40
Tio///M
///M South Lead
United_States
Rep

http://www.fixxfest.com/

The 7th annual event will be held:
SATURDAY November 20th, 2010 at Bradenton Motorsports Park drag strip in
Bradenton, FL from Noon - 7pm

The Seventh Annual FixxFest is a full fledged car show for European car enthusiasts who are addicted to European Cars. FixxFest is THE biggest European auto event in the South East. The show is not only a GTG but also fully judged Best of Class show and a track event where anyone can make runs down the 1/4 mile drag strip for an additional fee. The drag strip will be available from 1pm - 6pm for as many runs as you want to get in! The GTG portion of the show will have room for 2000+ cars to be displayed. Best of Class voting is participant judged and all winners will receive a trophy. Pre-register now by clicking the link below.

This year for the third year in a row FixxFest will be held on a SATURDAY!! Because of this we are currently expecting 1200+ cars and hope that this number may reach 1500+. The show will be held at a familiar location for those of you who frequent the only 1/4 mile drag strip in the Gulf Coast area, Bradenton Motorsports Park. To view the event layout click here.

For the second year in a row the FixxFest weekend will include a SUNDAY cruise from Bradenton to Fort Desoto Beach in St. Petersburg. The cruise will begin at the K-Mart parking lot in Ellenton and travel up I-75 taking the Sky Way bridge over Tampa Bay to the #1 Ranked Fort Desoto Beach for a Beach style GTG where everyone is free to enjoy the Florida sun! More details here...

More details about the show can be found below. You may also want to check out the FixxFest forum for the latest info and to find details on any caravans from where you live!

FixxFest is hosted and promoted by UROTuning owner Justin Welty.

Proceeds to this years event will benefit The American Cancer Society

Admission to the event is $15 for each person. (children 11 and under are FREE)

Drag Racing ALL Day for only $10 (European cars ONLY)

Proceeds to this years event will benefit the American Cancer Society

Event T-shirts as well as vendor products will be on sale so have cash and credit on hand. (There will be some great deals from our sponsors.)

For the 3rd year in a row.. BEST of CLASS judged show (Mk5, Mk4, Audi, BMW.. etc)

Pumpkin Pie Eating Contest - Get down on some pie.. details here

Door prizes will be given away in the Goody Bags (first 500 in the gate)

Hotel info: Check the FixxFest Forum for the latest details on hotels information.

Directions: Google Maps

** Dogs are welcome as long as they are on a leash!

For more information Visit the FixxFest Forum.

Should be a nice weekend getaway! Let me know who is interested in going with ///M South, we can caravan together for those who wish to join or go hang out and do some 1/4 mile times.

MFlight!! .......NOW
///M SOUTH
on Facebook!!
FOR SALE!!
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2010, 08:32 AM   #41
Tio///M
///M South Lead
United_States
Rep

Don't forget to hit me up for September 4th, we can meet up and roll into together!!

MFlight!! .......NOW
///M SOUTH
on Facebook!!
FOR SALE!!
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2010, 05:50 PM   #42
Ivan01
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: e46 M3

Fixx fest sounds like fun, iam in
Appreciate 0
      09-20-2010, 06:13 PM   #43
Tio///M
///M South Lead
United_States
Rep

Here is another thing going down for the weekend of the 15th or 16th if anyone is interested. Its posted over at e46fanatics. Most likely will attend both, let me know if you wish to go to Orlando.

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=786454

MFlight!! .......NOW
///M SOUTH
on Facebook!!
FOR SALE!!
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2010, 12:56 PM   #44
asp17
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F98 X4M Comp

AGHHHHHH Looking at all these pics... I MISS MY CAR!!