BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

European Auto Source (EAS)

07-17-2013, 11:41 PM   #1
DKM3
Bimmerpost Special Prosecutor II
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3 Coupe

Diecast Eric Dickerson - What happens when you mess with Bimmerpost members or me.

Forum moderators & admins: Please hear this out as my only concern here is to protect the integrity of the forums and protect its members. In the interest of justice and for the integrity of this forum that I have grown to love as well as the people on it I felt I had a duty to bring this to your attention. Moderators and Admins I respect you, this forum and the rules. People need to be made aware of this before they fall victim to him. If you’re unsure just read the first few lines. They are a bit harsh but the person we are dealing with here is a cancer the type that preys on communities like ours, and others who may not be as fortunate. Please log his IP and activity for authorities and examination for banishment I think might be appropriate.

Primary sources of dispute:
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=865176
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=844054

wouldn't be surprised if he conveniently sold the first link to slip out - UPDATE - He did just that.

Poll:
Is he a scammer?: http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=866326

--------------------------START---------------------------

Where to even begin... There’s so much to talk about Diecast, Eric, or is it Eric Dickerson?

Incase you're too simple minded or your conscience is far enough misplaced to see how much of a disgrace and worthless example of a human being you are I invite everyone to visit the following For Eric Dickerson: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Eric+Dickerson+scammer

For everyone else of my fellow bona fide board members: https://www.google.com/#output=searc...4&pf=p&pdl=300

Forgive the typos my fellow board members but time is a bit limited for me.

Since this is a large issue this will be formatted into various sections:
I. Preface / Backstory
II. Communications – Text, PM, VM / Grievances towards me
III. Transactions with other members / employers
IV. Transactions with outside members of “sister forums”
V. Transactions with the very member that was about the buy THIS kit
VI. Contact information and Address for Eric Dickerson & Background Check
VII. Probono Legal Services, Prosecution, Remedies
VIII. Afterword
IX. My promise to you – Do not even approach me, or think or messing with me
X. Updates
I. Preface / Backstory

On June 15th 2013 I engaged in a transaction with Diecast for a complete EDC Ground Control Kit for my e92 M3 (http://www.ground-control-store.com/.../II=922/CA=165) I immediately offered $500 and Diecast settled on $520 which was splitting shipping, since I was picking it up that $20 was moot. This would have put his cost at $500 or below regardless (heavy thing to ship even locally). I elected to meet up with him per my June 24th conversation over text. I proceeded to meet him and he kept complaining that it would make more sense for me to keep driving since he was driving towards me and had scheduling issues so I followed suit using glympse to aid him in my progress and location. I drive 50 miles and eventually get to a spot to meet up off the freeway.

I then get the kit and put it in my trunk as I was in a rush and took a brief look over it. Everything seemed fine. Then I paid him $500 (forgetting the $20 quite honestly) and Diecast (Eric Dickerson) says the deal was for $650 (this was his original price not the $500 I offered him) I then tell him to look at the PMs, he does, and recognizes that it was $520 with split shipping included, of course I picked it up rather than ship so the $20 is unwarranted. I then explain that the $20 would be eaten up by his share of shipping regardless (his claim of driving out to meet me seems to be standard operating procedure for this guy – Eric you did me NO favors – I should bill you for gas and time) and to be honest I just didn’t have the $20 on me I had changed jeans but that's beyond the point. Diecast said $500 instead that’s fine “at least I made a friend...” -more on that later.

Fast-forward about a week or two and I get a voicemail stating that he thought he had given me the wrong kit. This voicemail can be heard in the Communications Section II., Exhibit 5 (https://www.dropbox.com/s/8y45ytljj6tvoj2/voicemail.amr). He then says that I should send back the kit and he’ll send the other one. Sounds quite suspicious. He then calls me at night drunk, saying (can't make this up) "just make sure she's the one" completely out of context of the conversation we're having (later saying he was drunk at a bachelor party – who calls a guy he sold suspension to on a bachelor party?) and I tell him the more efficient thing for him to do would be to send the other kit with a return label so that my shop or Ground Control could sort it out and I would have the right kit in the end. He then agrees to these terms. I left a message with him stating our arrangement to follow up a day later. He then calls me quickly or the day after (I need to pull the call logs) thereafter like he didn’t remember the conversation. I explain the whole thing to him again and he agreed.

After that I called him again or he called me (have to check the call log) and rambled on for a good 20 minutes where I literally got only two sentences in (it was like he was on something). He tells me how he worked for Eibach earlier, how he faked his way into being an underwriter, and even before that was doing mortgaged back securities (MBS). Yes, the same subprime instruments that made the economy implode. He told me he was 19 or something then making money and knew something was going to happened and pulled out of the market and sold his house in Yorbalinda and him, his wife, and his kid, lived with his mother for awhile. He told me that he had a hanger filled with cars that I think he said I should come see (yea right), that he had pulled out of a construction project or common scheme residential neighborhood and that he owned two investment properties. This all sounded suspect to me but I thought the guy might be aboveboard. Where there is smoke there is fire though.

I waited and waited for the UPS box to come and nothing. Followed up with him, no reply. 2 weeks later still nothing. I then keep trying to reach him. I then finally see a thread on the forums that I have my RSS reader alert me to. It is the same kit I was supposed to be getting from Diecast but posted anew. I immediately post on his thread my concerns and to contact me with no avail. I then take it up a step and feel a duty to warn the community of his extremely poor communication skills. I quickly get Ground Control on the phone and had the pleasure of speaking to Donovan to see what state my kit was in. He says “lay it out, shoot some photos and I’ll walk you through it” all to make sure I wasn’t getting screwed. As I’m unboxing the kit I find that pieces of cut up ground control boxes are inside the box I unwrap each piece and set it on the floor. I then proceed to take photos of the entire kit and each piece. I quickly hop back on the phone with Donovan (Ground Control) and he walks me through each part to make sure it’s authentic. I LUCKED OUT. The kit was complete. I thanked Ground Control for all the time and helpfulness then get to thinking.

What would have happened if I had sent back this kit if it was already EDC-ready? PandaM3 was a buyer for the kit that was newly put up for sale. He once again followed the same ploy. Drive 50 miles, Diecast has a scheduling problem, and waited outside his house for 25 minutes. Where I guess his mother had his daughter. He also had the same problem with me as well “oh well I have my daughter” When PandaM3 finally got to the kit it was the non-EDC version (older v1 camber plates) and was used and abused from what he told me and what you will read directly from him below.

It is my belief that he was going to take my kit and resell it to another party, maybe even PandaM3, then probably do the same thing again to another by stating it’s the wrong kit send it back and so on and so forth. What a great scam. A good that will never run out? This brings us to now and explains why I had to post this.

The main way that this guy operates from what I understand is that he befriends you then defrauds you. I’ve heard stories of insurance fraud, repo’d vehicles being stripped before repo’d and absolute horror stories that you will see below. This guy is the cause of many horrible things and sounds convincing. The perfect sociopath, well if he had the ability to not get caught and could pull it off. Fortunately he makes too many mistakes to do so.

II. Communications / Eric Dickerson’s grievances with me

Eric (Dickerson), I take you falling silence on your involvement in the MBS (Mortgage Backed Securities) crisis as an adoptive admission in my previous post. Thanks for adding to the economy. I also find it hilarious that you would then try to lecture me on business ethics from that. I have already stated my reply to your first post and it still holds true.

Let’s break down what you have huffed and puffed about piece-by-piece. Your personal attacks on me are actually sad and I feel really sorry for where you are in your life. You’re probably in a very dark place right now. See, people doing business just don’t disappear which leads me to believe something darker is going on in your life.

“The anger in your replies, can make one only imagine how miserable your life must be.”

Anger is a pretty strong word. It would actually mean that you emotionally affected me. This is far from true. My life is quite wonderful thank you very much. I don’t understand what anger you could reasonably perceive from my messages. Maybe I experienced extreme frustration or an impetus to find the truth. But then entire time I am literally laughing at you. Nice attempt at an ad hominem, look it up I’m sure you can’t understand what that means.

“Apology? Yes, that's what we do here in America, when someone helps you out.”

Wait you mean that you would insult the rest of the world and say that we only in America are the ones that would say thank you to each other? That’s pretty low. Even for you Eric Dickerson. In addition you did not help me out. I was but one step away from getting screwed by you and escaped. Also apologizing when someone helps out? I thought you are supposed to be grateful when someone helps out? You might want to get your reactions and expressions straight. I tried to understand the twisted logic that you have tried to apply to the context of the situation but you sir are, just, plain, wrong.

“Thinking you were M3 purist, and you feeding me a line, that you are lacking money. I kindly shaved off $250, to help you.”

First nothing in the PMs that we sent back and forth asked you to reduce the price. I gave you an offer and you accepted. In California we use the UCC Article 2 to govern the sales of goods. You claim not to be a merchant but probably qualify due to the volume of deals/scams you have done and “being in the industry”. Though this is irrelevant for right now. We settled on a price and you accepted. I did not beg or plead with you for a $250 off the kit, this is a complete fabrication on your end. Your kit sat for quite a longtime until I came along and I offered you a lower price of $500. You accepted $520 with shipping being split this would have brought it down to around $500 or less for you after shipping anyways. I gave you $500 cash and you said wait it was $650. Oh, the good old bait and switch. Luckily I had the kit in my trunk already so you couldn’t pull anything on me as I’m sure many will corroborate your dealings. You then accepted the $500 (contract modification with new consideration makes the contract modification valid) and the deal was concluded. I also do not need a writing from you with your signature to prove this as the Statue of Frauds only applies to good of MORE than $500. You did not help me. You inconvenienced me, lied to me, then tried to give me the bait and switch. In fact by getting cash in your hand I helped you become liquid so you’re welcome.

“Saying "thanks" isn't hard to do.”

What should I be saying thanks to? Oh, thanks for being foolish enough to mess with me. Do you think that companies bow down and thank each other for reaching a deal on a contract? This is already implied by good faith dealing in contracts with your contracting partner. In fact I think I said thanks before I left just as a nicety. I have nothing to thank you for Eric and especially with the frustration and the time and stress you put me through. In fact I should be seeking damages for lost wages if that was at all possible (not). The audacity you have to ask for a thank you surpasses the realm of sanity.

“Also, I clearly know the definition of a threat, in which I am sure everyone would agree with me, had I posted some of the text messages you sent.”

Obliviously you do not understand the meaning of a true threat [continued in next reply]. To satisfy you I have provided every interaction that I have had with you via text, and PM, a voicemail from you admitting your fault and willingness to correct it (which would have lead to a kit that was completely misrepresented). Unfortunately I would be in violation of federal wiretapping laws if I happen to record the drunken phone call you gave me or the one where you talked for 20 minutes and I literally got in 2 sentences:

1) My family is filed with law enforcement and lawyers and
2) I will become one very soon as well.

Maybe that is why you decided not to become my friend and attempt to defraud me?

Below everyone should find a log of every-single transaction/communication I’ve had with Diecast AKA Eric Dickerson. I knew Eric Dickerson would probably try to state that “anyone could have typed those” or “anyone could have generated that screenshot” Well, you’re right (http://www.iphonetextgenerator.com/). That is not the point of what evidence is though Eric.

First I’ll teach you two things about law so maybe when you try to scam someone else you’ll know a little more.

1) You must have relevant evidence for it to be admissible. Evidence is relevant if it has any tendency to prove or disprove the existence of a fact of determination in an action than it would have without that evidence AND
2) If it is relevant, is it what it purports to be?

So here, I’ll let the community be the judge of all of it. Included below are ALL PMs, Texts, and your Voicemail.

They're pretty easy to do, behind a phone - Mr. Cool guy.

First I never claimed to be cool and secondly, Eric I do not make threats. True threats are "those statements where the speaker means to communicate a serious expression of an intent to commit an act of unlawful violence to a particular individual or group of individuals." Virgina v. Black U.S. (2003) (forgive the citations my lawyerly friends) There is nothing in my PMs or Texts to you that even come close to an intent to commit an act of unlawful violence “you better hope” that can have multiple meanings and outcomes. Such as you better hope this forum doesn’t find out about your fraudulent behavior OR you better hope I don’t take some type of legal action which would complicate your life more than mine. I do things legitimately Dickerson unlike you. I do not make threats however I do make promises and legally enforceable ones such as contracts. [See below for every “behind the phone” interaction.] If you are saying it is easy behind a phone are you advocating violence? Tisk tisk…. I would gladly meet up with you but your standard operating procedure seems to be to get a person to drive out to you 40/50 miles then lowball them or worse. I would gladly meet face to face with you and bill you for my hourly time if you wish? I mean what are we going to do stare at each other and waste my time? I would also probably have the authorities there incase you did something, well…. unreasonable and so that you could answer a few questions that I think they are dying to ask you. Oh, I should get my call logs too incase I’m missing more detail. I’ll include that as soon as I have more time to waste on you.

“I have already received 3 PM's, in regards to you and how you badly represent the M3 community.”

Feel free to post them, right here and now. Don’t hide behind that keyboard that you love so much Eric. If I have wronged so many let’s hear them out and if so I’ll try to make amends not scam and not run to the next opportunity to prey on the weak.

“So Again, stay out of my thread. Feel free to make a new one, in the correct forum.”

[repeated above] In the interest of justice and the integrity of this forum that I have grown to love and interact with people on it I will post it were it is applicable, right here. Moderators and Admins I respect you, this forum and the rules but people need to be made aware of this before they fall victim to him. The evidence speaks for itself but this is almost a guy who’s a subject for a made for TV movie.

HERE ARE ALL COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN DKM3 and DIECAST (ERIC DICKERSON) TEXTS, PMs, and Voicemail

Exhibit 1: PMs Received
Exhibit 2: PMs Sent
Exhibit 3: Texts from phone 1
Exhibit 4: Texts from phone 2
Exhibit 5: Voicemail

Exhibit 1: PMs Recieved

Re: Ground Control Kit - Still available? 06-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM3
Hello [Eric (Dickerson)]

Is the kit still available. I could offer 500 shipped for it if sold.

Please let me know either way.

Thanks

Eric [DKM3]

I'll 500 and split the shipping costs with you. So make it 520, and we have a deal.

Eric (Dickerson)

Re: Ground Control Kit - Still available? 06-16-2013

Ok, sounds good.

Eric [DKM3]

Continued above

[Eric (Dickerson)] (951) 703-1109 (please do not call past 9 pm)

Re: Ground Control Kit - Still available? 06-20-2013

Hey Eric (Dickerson),

Yes, it's still available. I am bit old fashioned, and don't deal with PayPal or online 3rd party sources. Sorry. [SUSPICIOUS MAYBE?]

You can either do a local pick-up (maybe from someone, you may possibly know in Southern California , who can?) or a simple Check or Money orders works for me.

They're boxed (original box that came from Ground Control), so shipping won't be an issue.

Let me me know, what you decide.

Thanks,

Eric (Dickerson)
(951) 703-1109

Exhibit 2: PMs SENT:

Re: Ground Control Kit - Still available? 06-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diecast
Ok, sounds good.

Eric (Dickerson)
(951) 703-1109 (please do not call past 9 pm)

[DKM3] Cool!

Sorry to harass but are you getting any of my messages? 06-22-2013
Added: Eric (Dickerson),

I know you were sick are you okay?

Let me know where/when you'd like me to meet up. Call you a few times and I'm sure you got the series of texts.

Hit me back when you can. I've got cash in hand today.

Eric [DKM3]
[Redacted phone number]

Re: Ground Control Kit - Still available? 07-05-2013

Eric (Dickerson)

Please contact me. I would like to
know if you have shipped the real EDC kit out to me.

Thank you

Eric [DKM3]
[Redacted phone number]
[Redacted Address]

Re: Ground Control Kit - Still available? 07-09-2013

Eric (Dickerson)

Please contact me. I've been trying to reach you for the past week with no avail and its becoming frustrating to say the least. Please contact me. I have no clue why you will not.

Eric [DKM3]
[Redacted phone number]

Where the **** are you? 07-15-2013

Eric (Dickerson),

Why have you been avoiding me. I NEED THE EDC version that we bargained for. Call me at [redacted phone number]. I do not want to be an asshole on your thread.

Eric [DKM3]
[redacted phone number]

Exhibit 3: [START TEXT FROM PHONE 1] Eric Ground Control = Eric Dickerson, Me = DKM3

[6/20/13, 2:37:06 AM] Me: Hello Eric (Dickenson) it's Eric from bimmerpost

[6/20/13, 2:37:52 AM] Me: I actually live in Pasadena so I don't know how that works for you.

[6/20/13, 2:37:38 AM] Eric Ground Control: Hi , Eric.

[6/20/13, 2:39:51 AM] Eric Ground Control: That's perfect. I am only about a half hour, from Pasadena. I'm off the 210, San Bernardino Ave. exit.
-Eric (Dickenson)

[6/20/13, 2:57:39 AM] Eric Ground Control: I am going to bed now. Feel free to give me a ring, in the morning.
-Eric (Dickenson)

[6/20/13, 12:25:00 PM] Me: Hey Eric - where and when would you be available I'm slammed today

[6/20/13, 5:15:41 PM] Me: ?

[6/20/13, 5:16:40 PM] Eric Ground Control: I am available now. I am home with a cold.
-Eric (Dickenson)

[6/20/13, 5:17:17 PM] Me: Oh boy studying for the bar over here so I guess we're both quarantined

[6/20/13, 5:20:22 PM] Eric Ground Control: Yeah. No doubt. So when can you come and pick the suspension up?
-Eric (Dickenson)

[6/20/13, 5:20:49 PM] Me: Are you opposed to meeting up?

[6/20/13, 5:21:01 PM] Me: I'm extremely limited on time

[6/20/13, 5:21:22 PM] Me: And I'll wait till you're not sick I can't even risk catching something

[6/20/13, 5:23:27 PM] Eric Ground Control: No. Not usually. But they have me on antibiotics, which make me feel drousy
-Eric (Dickenson)

[6/20/13, 5:24:35 PM] Me: We'll let me know when you're better you have a serious buyer so rest assured

[6/20/13, 5:24:49 PM] Eric Ground Control: Yeah, wouldn't want you to catch this. It's really kickin my A**!
-Eric (Dickenson)

[6/20/13, 5:25:27 PM] Me: I'd be screwed at this point for the bar if that happened - stressed enough

[6/20/13, 5:26:30 PM] Eric Ground Control: I can have my wife meet with you. What day works best for you?

-Eric (Dickenson)

[6/20/13, 5:27:35 PM] Me: Maybe Saturday

[6/20/13, 5:28:15 PM] Eric Ground Control: Lets shoot for Saturday. I should be find by then.
-Eric (Dickenson)

[6/20/13, 5:28:43 PM] Me: Ok

[6/20/13, 5:47:15 PM] Eric Ground Control: I received 2 other Pm's. I will let them know, it's sale pending.
-Eric (Dickenson)

[6/20/13, 6:12:08 PM] Me: Alright sounds good

[6/20/13, 6:13:14 PM] Me: Kit is new right?

[6/20/13, 6:13:48 PM] Me: Which version again? I know gc makes a few

[6/20/13, 6:16:29 PM] Eric Ground Control: Kit is new. Didn't know they made a few versions. I've know Mark (Owner of GC) for many years. It was what he recommended for my M.
-Eric (Dickenson)

[6/20/13, 6:16:57 PM] Me: Cool!!

[6/20/13, 6:17:12 PM] Me: Mainly a street driver?

[6/20/13, 6:19:13 PM] Eric Ground Control: Yeah. Also good to know, is if anything ever goes wrong ( which I doubt), I'll put you in contact with Mark the owner.

-Eric (Dickenson)

[6/20/13, 6:22:13 PM] Me: Always nice to have the inside track

[6/20/13, 6:22:22 PM] Eric Ground Control: He's a good friend of mine. I have ridden in several E90/92 M'a with GC's. You're going to be very impressed and happy with the results.

[6/20/13, 6:22:57 PM] Me: Cool I'm running H&R right now wondering how it compares

[6/20/13, 6:25:21 PM] Eric Ground Control: Never ridden, in anything other then KW V3's, which feel similar in ride quality/comfortability.
-Eric (Dickenson)

[6/20/13, 6:30:26 PM] Me: So very similar to coil overs

[6/20/13, 6:31:51 PM] Eric Ground Control: Yes. G/C has been Around for years. They're the best combo IMO .
-Eric (Dickenson)

[6/20/13, 9:46:55 PM] Me: This is for EDC again right? There are three types of springs: http://www.ground-control-store.com/.../II=922/CA=165

Do you have a different sku to find out?

[6/20/13, 10:15:13 PM] Eric Ground Control: Yeah, for EDC
-Eric (Dickenson)

[6/20/13, 10:17:35 PM] Me: Awesome

[6/22/13, 2:07:15 AM] Me: Hit me up in the later morning let meet around 12 Pasadena if possible or midway - Arcadia?

[6/22/13, 10:58:22 AM] Me: Hello Eric (Dickenson).

[6/22/13, 10:58:41 AM] Me: You available for me to get the Ground Control kit?

[6/22/13, 11:22:43 AM] Me: Just buzzed you

[6/22/13, 12:58:50 PM] Me: If it's been sold just let me know

[6/22/13, 1:04:25 PM] Me: Got cash so ready whenever

[6/22/13, 2:26:04 PM] Me: Hey buddy you alive? Can't have one else Eric in the world

[6/22/13, 3:56:17 PM] Me: Hello...?

[6/23/13, 9:33:57 AM] Me: Feeling better?

[6/23/13, 6:40:31 PM] Me: Are you actually ok?

[6/24/13, 10:04:35 AM] Eric Ground Control: Hey, sorry for the late reply. We just got back from Hawaii last night.
-Eric (Dickenson)

[6/24/13, 10:04:56 AM] Eric Ground Control: I am available today, if you are free.
-Eric (Dickenson)

[6/24/13, 10:05:01 AM] Me: Ha! I thought you died!

[6/24/13, 10:05:38 AM] Me: I was thinking you were in the hospital or something

[6/24/13, 10:05:46 AM] Me: Sure

[6/24/13, 10:06:02 AM] Me: I'm free for the next hour

[6/24/13, 10:06:16 AM] Eric Ground Control: Died? Not yet. Hopefully
-Eric (Dickenson)

[6/24/13, 10:06:37 AM] Eric Ground Control: Come on down. I go back to work tomorrow.
-Eric (Dickenson)

[6/24/13, 10:06:58 AM] Eric Ground Control: My address.

14425 moreno beach dr
-Eric (Dickenson)

[6/24/13, 10:07:27 AM] Eric Ground Control: Moreno Valley. Ca. 92555
-Eric (Dickenson)

[6/24/13, 10:08:30 AM] Me: Mind meeting me in Arcadia or in between?

[6/24/13, 10:09:48 AM] Eric Ground Control: I would if I could. I am unpacking and have my daughter with me.
-Eric (Dickenson)

[6/24/13, 10:10:08 AM] Me: Ah

[6/24/13, 10:10:50 AM] Eric Ground Control: I just have a list if of too much, before going back to work tomorrow.
-Eric (Dickenson)

[6/24/13, 10:12:27 AM] Me: You're in Moreno Valley?

[6/24/13, 10:12:37 AM] Me: That's like an hour + away

[6/24/13, 10:12:57 AM] Me: Both ways

[6/24/13, 10:12:51 AM] Eric Ground Control: Yes, that's where my house is.
-Eric (Dickenson)

[6/24/13, 10:13:29 AM] Me: Can't do it today then. I though we'd meet somewhere

[6/24/13, 10:14:02 AM] Me: Was ready on Saturday

[6/24/13, 10:16:23 AM] Eric Ground Control: I can probably do riverside or Ontario. I fly out to Florida for 10 days, on Wed. For work.
-Eric (Dickenson)

[6/24/13, 10:17:59 AM] Me: 210 and the 57 is the farthest I can go

[6/24/13, 10:18:50 AM] Me: I'm in a time crunch today

[6/24/13, 10:19:03 AM] Me: That's why I was trying to do it over the weekend

[6/24/13, 10:19:01 AM] Eric Ground Control: I have to go Redlands, to drop off my bro. In laws luggage. I can meet off 210
-Eric (Dickenson)

[6/24/13, 10:19:24 AM] Eric Ground Control: Yeah, but I was clear across the ocean
-Eric (Dickenson)

[6/24/13, 10:19:30 AM] Me: 57 and 210?

[6/24/13, 10:19:54 AM] Me: Still had service and we set it up for Saturday

[6/24/13, 10:20:14 AM] Me: So I was a little befuddled with CASH too!!!

[6/24/13, 10:20:21 AM] Eric Ground Control: I texted three others back, this along with you, about the suspension.
-Eric (Dickenson)

[6/24/13, 10:20:39 AM] Me: Ok

[6/24/13, 10:21:13 AM] Me: ...

[6/24/13, 10:21:03 AM] Eric Ground Control: When did we set up for Sat?
-Eric (Dickenson)

[6/24/13, 10:21:23 AM] Eric Ground Control: I am looking through our previous texts
-Eric (Dickenson)

[6/24/13, 10:23:10 AM] Me: Attachment: 1 Image

[6/24/13, 10:22:49 AM] Me: Says it there

[6/24/13, 10:23:33 AM] Me: And in your post

[6/24/13, 10:23:41 AM] Me: Might be sold on Saturday

[6/24/13, 10:25:36 AM] Me: Does the texting frenzy from me over the weekend make sense now?

[6/24/13, 10:27:36 AM] Eric Ground Control: 01/02:Yes, that's correct. But here is the text following the. "Let's shoot for sat." Text"

6/20--11:20AM - c
contact my wife, I have to get as much rest for

[6/24/13, 10:27:37 AM] Eric Ground Control: 02/02:a 3 day work Hawaii trip. 951-807-7322 - Her name is Sarah. [MORE ON THIS LATER]
-Eric (Dickenson)

[6/24/13, 10:28:16 AM] Eric Ground Control: Hence why I could not meet with you.
-Eric (Dickenson)

[6/24/13, 10:29:15 AM] Eric Ground Control: I can meet off the 210, if that suites you. Off baseline. Which is 6-7 miles from the 57.
-Eric (Dickenson)

[6/24/13, 10:30:17 AM] Me: Sure

[6/24/13, 10:30:19 AM] Me: Done

[6/24/13, 10:30:29 AM] Me: Meet you there in 30?

[6/24/13, 10:30:39 AM] Eric Ground Control: Ok, sounds good.
-Eric (Dickenson)

[6/24/13, 10:31:17 AM] Eric Ground Control: I will leave in 5 min. Going to load the suspension.
-Eric (Dickenson)

[6/24/13, 10:32:17 AM] Me: Ok sounds good. Take your time don't forget a piece lol

[6/24/13, 10:33:12 AM] Eric Ground Control: Hard too. It's brand new in the box
-Eric (Dickenson)

[6/24/13, 10:34:08 AM] Me: Cool

[6/24/13, 10:34:17 AM] Me: Leaving Pasadena now

[6/24/13, 10:42:07 AM] Me: Click for a Glympse of my location: http://glympse.com/C0E-TGE

[6/24/13, 10:53:09 AM] Me: Azusa

[6/24/13, 10:55:42 AM] Eric Ground Control: I'm driving on through the canyon to the 210
-Eric (Dickenson)

[6/24/13, 10:56:52 AM] Me: 210 and 57

[6/24/13, 10:57:04 AM] Me: Passed

[6/24/13, 10:59:56 AM] Me: 3mls from baseline

[6/24/13, 11:00:30 AM] Eric Ground Control: Wow, you're a lot closer then me.
-Eric (Dickenson)

[6/24/13, 11:00:49 AM] Eric Ground Control: I am still in the canyon, 5-6 miles from the 210
-Eric (Dickenson)

[6/24/13, 11:01:52 AM] Me: 1 mile

[6/24/13, 11:17:43 AM] Me: Click for a Glympse of my location: http://glympse.com/GNE-AF7

[6/24/13, 11:18:00 AM] Me: Visit that link it'll give my location

[6/24/13, 11:18:10 AM] Me: Realtime

[6/24/13, 11:34:40 AM] Eric Ground Control: Just got on the 10, going 85
-Eric (Dickenson)

[6/24/13, 11:55:48 AM] Me: Click for a Glympse of my location: http://glympse.com/H93-J6D

[6/28/13, 10:37:52 PM] Me: Hey Eric (Dickenson)

Send me the EDC GC kit with return label on the inside to:

[redacted-address]

I will return the non-EDC version you mistakenly gave me and drop it off at UPS.

We'll talk tomorrow.

[6/28/13, 10:38:06 PM] Me: E92

[6/29/13, 12:18:34 PM] Me: Eric (Dickenson). Did you get this message? Please confirm.

[6/29/13, 1:59:57 PM] Me: ?

[7/5/13, 12:38:38 PM] Me: hey Eric (Dickenson) did you send the EDC kit out?

[7/5/13, 8:44:40 PM] Me: Hey Eric (Dickenson) Ive been trying to reach you. its been about a week now and I haven't received any tracking info for the EDC kit you said you were going to send out. What's going on?

[7/8/13, 10:52:06 AM] Me: Eric (Dickenson) are you alive?

[7/8/13, 8:45:59 PM] Me: hey can you call me please!!?

[7/9/13, 7:29:47 PM] Me: eric (Dickenson)?

[7/9/13, 7:41:26 PM] Me: why are you avoiding me?

[7/15/13, 3:16:44 PM] Me: Eric (Dickenson) Call me now

[END TEXT FROM PHONE 1]

Exhibit 4: [START TEXT FROM PHONE 2] Eric Ground Control = Eric (Dickerson), Me = [DKM3]

[6/28/13, 10:35:29 PM] Me: Hey Eric (Dickenson)

Send me the EDC GC kit with return label on the inside to:

[Redacted Address]

I will return the non-EDC version you mistakenly gave me and drop it off at UPS.

We'll talk tomorrow.

[6/29/13, 3:18:01 PM] Me: Hey Eric you get this message?

[6/29/13, 7:45:13 PM] Eric Ground Control: ""Hey Eric, sounds good. Hopefully it's still wrapped ip becaize theh the 50+ emails, I think the mugen Bonnet, was genius e ought off [THIS IS COMPLETELY UNINTELLIGIBLE]

[7/2/13, 6:55:10 PM] Me: Hey do you have the tracking info for the GC kit?

[7/3/13, 3:39:18 PM] Me: Hey Eric (Dickenson) did you send it?

[7/3/13, 5:25:36 PM] Me: Do you have the tracking number?

[7/5/13, 12:43:06 PM] Me: ?

[7/5/13, 8:45:12 PM] Me: Hey Eric (Dickenson) Ive been trying to reach you. its been about a week now and I haven't received any tracking info for the EDC kit you said you were going to send out. What's going on?

[7/8/13, 10:52:59 AM] Me: Eric (Dickerson) are you alive?

[7/8/13, 3:38:18 PM] Me: ?

[7/8/13, 8:45:46 PM] Me: hey can you call me please!!?

[7/9/13, 7:29:53 PM] Me: eric (Dickerson)?

[7/9/13, 7:41:04 PM] Me: are you around?

[7/9/13, 7:41:16 PM] Me: why are you avoiding me?

[7/15/13, 3:17:00 PM] Me: Eric (Dickerson) Call me now [after I posted buyer beware I get a response]

[7/15/13, 3:18:33 PM] Eric Ground Control: I'm at work. Will call after. The kit you have, is the correct for EDC. Verified with The owner of ground control, this morning. So you're good to go.

[7/15/13, 3:19:40 PM] Me: Why the **** did you disappear? I called GC and Jay (the owner) I want a complete confirmation

[7/15/13, 3:21:21 PM] Me: I just saw your thread

[7/15/13, 3:21:52 PM] Eric Ground Control: I told you last time we spoke, I was leaving to Florida. Did you confirm with Ground Control? Because the kit I have is for a non-EDC, so the kit you got was for EDC equipped E90/92

[7/15/13, 3:22:41 PM] Me: Wait doesn't Florida have cell service the last time I checked?

[7/15/13, 3:23:17 PM] Me: You put me through ******* and wasted my time

[7/15/13, 3:23:43 PM] Eric Ground Control: They do, I got your messages. Was planning on calling you, when I got back, as I originally mentioned. [NEVER MENTIONED]

[7/15/13, 3:24:06 PM] Me: It's a simple text

[7/15/13, 3:24:20 PM] Me: No excuse

[7/15/13, 3:24:37 PM] Me: I'm checking right now with GC and your wasting my time yet again

[7/15/13, 3:24:54 PM] Me: You were going to UPS it to me and you failed to do so

[7/15/13, 3:25:11 PM] Me: Then skipped out

[7/15/13, 3:25:17 PM] Me: What the ****

[7/15/13, 3:24:00 PM] Eric Ground Control: Sorry Eric. I'll gladly refund your money, and pay your gas. It wasnt a simple text. I couldn't get in contact with Brian [WHO IS NOT THE OWNER OF GROUND CONTROL], and I wanted to give you a concrete answer.

[7/15/13, 3:25:49 PM] Me: You could have kept me informed

[7/15/13, 3:25:54 PM] Eric Ground Control: You have the right kit, for your car.

[7/15/13, 3:26:00 PM] Me: Yes

[7/15/13, 3:26:24 PM] Me: I'm checking with GC right now then. Ridiculous.

[7/15/13, 3:28:16 PM] Eric Ground Control: I got a returned call this morning. Your kit, is the correct kit, for your car.

[7/15/13, 3:31:26 PM] Me: Btw there is no Brian at gc

[7/15/13, 3:32:32 PM] Eric Ground Control: That's the sales rep, who I purchased them from.

[7/15/13, 3:33:17 PM] Me: Yea the person you said was the owner

[7/15/13, 3:32:32 PM] Eric Ground Control: The sales invoice should be in the box,

[7/15/13, 3:33:38 PM] Me: On the phone now with them

[7/15/13, 3:32:32 PM] Eric Ground Control: He said he started the coilover division

[7/15/13, 3:39:19 PM] Me: Whatever, emailing GC picture you seriously better hope your right

[7/15/13, 3:47:28 PM] Eric Ground Control: You need cool it with the threats. I have been ethical with you, since we first spoke, even granting a large discount. If you want to make this all simple, I will gladly give you a refund and gas money.

[7/15/13, 3:50:52 PM] Me: Threats.. Those aren't threats don't even lecture me on this. You DISAPPEARED for 2 weeks after we reached an agreement. Just hope that your right.and don't give me the large discount thing you contracted for what you bargained for.

[7/15/13, 3:51:31 PM] Me: Oh and no sales invoice

[7/15/13, 3:55:58 PM] Eric Ground Control: Exactly, and I also pointed out the concern initiallyi regarding the right kit. I confirmed with GC,
(with the limited time i have) that the kit you have is true and correct, so don't hit me with "you seriously better hope you're right".

[7/15/13, 4:08:47 PM] Me: Listen I don't have time for you and your poor communication skills I confirmed with GC and it is fine. Next time have the common decency to get back to someone and don't say it was because of business. Have a nice life

[7/15/13, 4:09:38 PM] Eric Ground Control: Sounds good, and you're welcome.

[END TEXT FROM PHONE 2]

Exhibit 5: [VOICEMAIL ADMITING KIT COULD BE WRONG POSSIBLY YET ANOTHER PLOY]

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8y45ytljj6tvoj2/voicemail.amr

[END OF ALL COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN DKM3 and DIECAST (ERIC DICKERSON)]

III. Transactions with other members / employers

Eibach: Eibach confirmed he worked there but wouldn’t comment any further on the matter.

Ground Control: Ground Control cared not to comment on your behavior but are WELL aware of your antics. By the way the owner is not Mark, or Brian but Jay.

tr3flip's (forum member) statement: Hey, I just came across this thread and was wondering if you met up with Eric in person. Was his name Eric Dickerson? I used to work with this guy until we had to let him go for multiple shady reasons. He also burned quite a few of his close friends pretty bad.

Here's a picture [same one below] in case you didn't get his last name. If it is him, [redacted] Google "eric dickerson scammer" and you'll see a ton of posts on other forums he's been banned from.

It's the end of the road, edick (diecast). I can't believe you're still doing this in your thirties. For what? A couple hundred bucks? Your daughter must be proud.

Anonymous: [REPLACED - DKM3], Odd your name is Eric too. Ha! But this is definitely him. I first met this guy 12 years ago and have never trusted him from day one. I think he knew better to not burn me or anyone in my circle of friends but he did do a lot of business with a mutual friend of ours (who has filed for bankruptcy) because of him.

There’s no transaction Dickerson will do that won’t make him come out on top.

There are multiple threads on the Honda forums, NSX forums and now BMW forums of him scamming people.

Andy Freeman: (the man you caused the most damage to): I was business partners with Eric years back, and he eventually screwed me over worse than anyone on any of the forums. I contacted banks and gave them clear examples of insurance frauds he had committed, and they seemed uninterested. Had red light camera pics of him with stolen parts, and nothing ever came about.

He has no criminal record at all? [in the background check]. And no record of marriage? I could have sworn him and Lorelissa were married at one point. [DOESN’T SOUND LIKE A SARAH TO ME]. [D]on't let that background check fool you, this guy has committed more crimes than an entire prison cellblock, but no one has ever been able to get the guy in actual trouble with the authorities. [DICKERSON YOU MIGHT HAVE JUST MET YOUR MATCH]

Andy Freeman – Extended Official Statement:

“I could type for days, but I think this shows his patterns and explains partly why he was able to get away with so much.

I met Eric almost 10 years ago, when he lived in Irvine, CA for a short time. We became friends, and it was shortly after that time that I started up http://forums.nwp4life.com. I made him an Admin on the forum, completely unaware of any prior scamming incidents. Things went smoothly for a while, and then one user came forward with a complaint about a deal with Eric from years back, saying he was scammed. I asked him about this, and he at first denied it, but the other party was relentless and finally Eric admitted to one "scamming" incident long ago. He swore it was in his past, and that it was an isolated incident. This buyer was actually reimbursed (probably only buyer who ever got money back, and it was actually me who paid him). Eric didn't change, and it wasn't in his past. He used his power on the forums, the notoriety of his cars, and the fact that he was friends with the biggest names in the import community, to gain the trust of buyers and ultimately scam dozens (if not hundreds) of people over the years. I later learned he even pretended to be me while conducting deals, and I obtained documents with my signature forged from deals he had done. In the end, he ultimately screwed me over worse than probably anyone, and I felt foolish for ever believing anything he said. I was sick to my stomach, and immediately removed him from the site and discontinued any affiliation with him. I spread the word to all my friends, and urged everyone to cutoff ties with him. For the most part, everyone did, and he was ostracized from the Honda community. He then moved on to various other forums (Ruckus, Bimmer, etc.), and just picked up where he left off, just with a new crowd of people to deceive.”

PandaM3 and Rapture exchange:
Rapture:Well, sh!t. This guy got me good too. *As a matter of fact, one of the kits he is trying to sell is my old kit. * *_STAY AWAY_*
Rapture: It was an older, first run (actually one of the first kits) with EDC.
PandaM3: Makes sense... He kept babbling that he bought the kit new and it only had 150 miles on it. In reality it was an old kit that looked like it had a lot of miles on it. I questioned him regarding the address on the box as it was originally shipped to someone else in Orange County that he claimed to be his cousin or cousin in law. I knew he was making all that stuff up so he actually bought the kit used from you. Make sure he's not telling people you're associated with him whether by business friend or relative!!! In fact he kept babbling that he was good friends with Ground Control and if I bought the kit he would talk to Ground Control about replacing whatever I needed... He seemed to keep pointing out that he was associated with Ground Control and Eibach when in reality that is the complete opposite.
PandaM3 (member) – Statement: SEE SECTION V. BELOW

Doe 2: I’ll add them as them come, and I’m sure they will.

Doe 3: Etc.. etc..

IV. Transactions with outside members of “sister forums”

Eric, it seems like you have quite a reputation going for you. These forums are already in the process of being alerted to your actions and I am in the process of giving them as much information as possible to help aid their users in having some type of recourse.

http://om1kron.blogspot.com/2011/05/...ceed-dust.html

http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=359618
http://forums.nwp4life.com/zerothread?id=34306&page=1
http://hondamarket[place].com/showthread.php?t=3043434
http://sanantonio-imports.com/showthread.php?t=9703
http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/sc...er.7308/page-5
http://www.clubcivic.com/board/sitem.../t-203205.html
http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showth...of-Shoes/page2
http://www.k20a.org/forum/showthread...71618&page=126
http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=1232169&page=12
https://www.facebook.com/planbmotorsports

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showth...72#post1504172

Other possibly fraudulent vendor posts (currently pending):

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showth...<br /> <br />

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showth...p-Tires-So-Cal (the same car that you drove to meet with PandaM3)

Alias: MOD5 Eng. [Board has been alerted]

(Traced from your phone number – I mean really that careless? I’d say what you should have done but that would merely empower you.)

V. Transactions with the very member that was about the buy THIS kit

PandaM3 (The very user you where going to sell this kit to) (07-16-2013):

“Originally he said new and sealed in the box, then when I got there and said it looks used he said was only 150 miles then I pointed out that it looks much older and he said less than 1000 miles... It looked more like 20,000 miles as threads and hardware showed rust”

“Clearly has more than 200 miles on it... It's not sealed and new like he originally said... And the camber plates are the thicker first revision”

“Guy was drunk too”

“He couldn't tell the difference between a sway bar end link, a bump stop, and a bushing”

VI. Contact information and address for Eric Dickerson

I’ve taken the liberty of running a background check via a personal expenditure for the safety of all here. You’d be quite surprised how in-depth it goes. It is attached or freely available at the link below. I also have serious doubts about your criminal record and will be double-checking that with authorities.

Background Report:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s85260n89w...cDickerson.pdf

As an addition I WILL CONTINUE to look at any aliases (Other real names) that you have used in the past in off-line life and perform a thorough background check to ensure that you haven’t done anything else unjust under another name.

Eric’s Photo:
http://i41.tinypic.com/1zwyphh.jpg

Eric, you take up your own google image bar as a scammer.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7df1hq8kcg...Ericgoogle.png

Addresses: (two of many – see background report for more)
28052 Championship Dr., Moreno Valley, Ca. 92555
14940 Ryder Way Moreno Valley CA 92555

Car:
Black NSX - License Plate: 6VVL753

Public legal documents:

I’ve got an application in for your marriage certificate as well as what I’m feeling might be a divorce decree. To see if you were lying about your wife “Sarah”. Depending upon the outcome of that it will lead to me contacting her if she is divorced from you about your actions or if she does not exist see below:

Alert of Authorities and Intervention:

When a member met up with you he could not verify that your wife or significant other was in the house to care for the child and you were drunk. Because of your actions and what appears to be a possible substance abuse problem (seemly verified by forum members and your behavior) upon my findings of the status of the existence/nonexistence of your wife it will lead me to alert the correct authorities to look into the well-being of your child, Lesley I believe?:

Riverside County Department Of Public Social Services; Moreno Valley - Child Protective Services: (951) 413-5000 or (800) 442-4918 http://calcarenet.ca.gov/Detail/Serv....aspx?ID=28980

VII. Probono Legal Services, Prosectution, Remedies

Eric here is my guidance for you: Run and hide Eric, run and hide. It seems like you have good practice at it. The authorities will probably be contacting you and intervening in your life soon enough.

I have serious concerns about ANY posts that you have made here on this forum. Your one on “your alleged M3” is probably another one of your ploys to gain credibility and try to bolster your post count. You probably ripped it of from some other guy or have a very active imagination. BMW dealerships don’t conduct themselves in the way you described and the procedure that you described is not inline with BMW procedures I believe. A gross deviation like that could seriously cost a dealer its license I believe.

Everyone feel free to look at his “sympathetic post”: http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=804142 No photos of it? Huh. Odd. And no one ever saw it? Oh and this current statement from a forum member: “That post is a total lie. He has no pictures of the car which is an e92 M3. He saw my car which was a 4 door M3 and he told me his was just like mine. After I told him that mine is a 4 door and his is a 2 door, he then said his was actually a 4 door as well.” Hum…. Kind of gets you thinking. The shame of it is a lot of us spent time trying to help a fake problem. I could be wrong though but I am bring this up as a concern.

According to certain sources you have no climate controlled garage because it is filled with ****

As an open invitation to anyone who has ever been wronged by this scammer I will try my hardest to get some legal pro bono work together so that those who have been harmed by his actions and can’t afford representation can recover against him. Even if it is in small claims court it will at least be something and keep him from scamming while in court.

I will be submitting my findings to:

Police departments,
District Attorneys,
City Attorneys,
FBI taskforce for cyber fraud,
the IRS and
Child Protective Services (possibly)

Since I’m sure you’ve done scams over state lines and I might know some people interested in you there at The Bureau. If anyone would like to help feel free to contact me. I am not taking part in the unauthorized practice of law but merely guiding people and enlisting the services of those who would like to help. Other boards will continue to be contacted and directed here for a solution to their grievances against you.

If I had enough time later I would find away to procedurally join as many parties as I could against you, Eric Dickerson, if possible but I don’t have time, right now. That’s not to say I won’t later. I will see that justice makes its way to your front door with correct procedures and rules that you yourself can’t scam you’re way out of.

I have taken the liberty of listing a few causes of action so that people can do what they want. Once again not encouraging the unauthorized practice of law just letting people understand their rights:

A. Fraud
1. Affirmative misrepresentation of a material fact.
2. Scienter - D knew or believed the statement was false or lacking in basis when she made it.
3. Intent - D must intend to induce P to act or refrain from acting.
4. Causation - P must actually and justifiable rely on the statement
5. Damages – P must suffer actual pecuniary loss
6. No defenses to fraud

B. Negligent Misrepresentation
1. Misrepresentation by D in a business or professional capacity.
2. Breach of a duty toward P.
3. Causation
4. Justifiable reliance
5. Damages

C. Appropriation of P’s Name of Likeness (This one is for you Ground Control and Eibach)
1. D uses P’s name or picture for a commercial purpose.
a. Must be an unauthorized use.
b. Does not need to make D any money.

D. False Light (This one is for you Ground Control and Eibach)
1. To prevail, P must prove: 1) publication of facts that placed P in a false light in the public eye, 2) the false light is objectionable to a reasonable person, and 3) (if public interest) malice on the part of the publisher.
2. Widespread dissemination of a major/material falsehood about P that would be objectionable to an average person.
3. May overlap w/ defamation b/c the material falsehood may damage reputation.
4. False lights includes statements that might not be defamatory
a. Ex. accusation of embezzlement = defamation (monetary recovery) and false light
b. Ex. misrepresenting political beliefs ≠ defamation, but false light

E. Trespass to Chattels and Conversion
1. Primary Elements
a. Deliberate or intentional interference
i. Intermeddling – directly damaging (vandalism)
ii. Dispossession – depriving P of possession (theft)
b. Personal Property
2. Personal Property
a. Anything that you could possibly own except land and buildings.
b. This includes money.
3. Degree of interference will tell you what tort to use.
a. Modest – Trespass to Chattels → P entitled to recover cost of repair
b. Large – Conversion → P is entitled to recover the full value of the item in question (not merely the amount of the damage)

Consult a licensed attorney before proceeding.

VIII. Afterword – Continuing Log of Activities

First, I would like to simply say that a log of all of your activities and scams on the internet will be logged and have a resting place whether here, in another section of the forums, or on an independent site. It will be a living document.

Second, I think I can safely say do not cross a member of this community without knowing that most of us are well educated, competent, have some common sense, are smart, and seek justice. Some of us are adults on here, others are younger adults or even kids that you could possibly prey on. My interest is in protecting all members. Yes we love to have fun and get into debates with each other over even just the little things but we are a community. I hope I have reinforced the strength of this community by showing you that we are not as ignorant as you think us to be. Please find a deep dark hole to crawl into and seek some professional help. I’ve included some substance abuse resources for you: http://www.healthgrades.com/substanc.../moreno-valley

DON’T prey on the weak, that might just be a novel idea for you. I am a proud member of this community and will protect it and its members from any threats, including you.

IX. My promise to you – Do not even approach me, or think of messing with me

I feel sick even sharing the same name with you. You are not worthy of it. From now on you will be referred to as Dickerson. It’s actually somewhat funny that your first and last name combine to form a name appropriate for this posting and a scammer as “edick”. This almost reminds me of the P-P-P-Powerbook meme.

If you’re thinking about doing anything rash remember where I come from and my background. I’m sure a small cell and back of a police car would be quite a humbling experience for you, though not a foreign one. I hope you like what justice feels like. Come near me and I will make sure the full force of the law will come down on you correctly the way the system intends.

X. Updates

--------UPDATE 1----------

Just got a text from Dickerson despite my post not to mess with me:

[7/18/13, 1:15:55 AM] Eric Ground Control: 01/02:I won't make this long text. However, I apologize, for any Inconvenience that this may have caused you. However, I will offer you again (as I have stated

[7/18/13, 1:15:56 AM] Eric Ground Control: 02/02:to you, from the get-go), a full refund, and even gas money, for you driving half way.

Thanks

[7/18/13, 1:20:48 AM] Me: Ha!

[7/18/13, 1:29:48 AM] Eric Ground Control: Just wanted make note of it, again.

[Same time] Me: Sure if you'd like to meet with some ADAs, Sheriffs, and the FBI. I don't know where you come off. Just quit man you're caught.

[Same time] Me: Direct any other contact to me to my attorneys Ill be happy to provide their information.

[Same time] Eric Ground Control: 01/03:Caught? This seems to boil down too, the question, and making sure you had the right kit (which I Initially brought up). There was no point, to ship you

[Same time] Eric Ground Control: 02/03: out the other ground control kit, since I had verified through ground control that the kit you purchased from me was the correct one. Maybe this comes

[Same time] Eric Ground Control: 03/03��ff as being

[Same time] Eric Ground Control: 01/02:But taking n250, driving up to you, and clarifying the that it was the correct kit - gave me the assumption, of going above and beyond. Also, I would

[Same time] Eric Ground Control: 02/02:gladly meet with you, with the people you mentioned above - being present, if you would like a refund.

[Same time] Me: Wow

[Same time] Me: Get help man

Comment: I highly doubt he would ever show up. On top of that I will slowly pursue this and see what officials will find an interest in bringing Dickerson to justice for defrauding so many.

-------UPDATE 2-----------

Diecast bows out of the classifieds section.

Originally Posted by Diecast View Post
Joke? No, they were sold to the next user (who pm'd me) after PandaM3 said he would think about it. Who never mentioned any grief, I offered to even his gas. We left with a friendly hand shake, and that was that.

Just to clarify, no one was ripped off, scammed etc. here

I don't personally understand your anger towards me, when I initially did everything, in your favor (including, verifying the kit you got from me - from GC)

It's sad and a bit entertaining, after partially reading your post, which implies your heavy anger towards me. For someone who claims to be pressed for time (constantly), your post says other wise. Also to see comments like "he seemed drunk". I don't drink, or experiment any type of drugs. There is nothing to hide here, but posting up our PM's says a lot about you. These PM's could have been forwarded to a Moderator or administrator, if you think they were that serious.

Some cliff notes:

1) I chose you, outside of the many members here who inquired about purchasing the kit.

2) As as a fellow enthusiast, I additinally knocked off $250. You're right - you made me an offer and I accepted on the behalf of helping out another user/member of the M3post.

3) After reading your frustrations. I offered you a full refund (including gas), if for any reason, you were not happy with brand new GC kit.

Exacy where did I go wrong? Even after the sale was completed. I made sure to contact GC, to confirm that it was the exact kit needed for your M. I know initially, you wanted me to send my other kit, but it clearly made more sense, to contact ground control first. In which, they in fact confirmed you received the correct kit.

So my offer still stands. I'll drop the pride and say sorry, for whatever made you so livid towards this entire situation.

Mods or Admins, feel free to lock this thread. I will further more, stop utilizing the classifieds, for selling anything here.

Thanks

Wow the justifications are endless and the innocence card is being played heavily here. You happen to also fall under the purview of helping me study by applying facts to law. So in terms of time you're great practice. This is ancillary though. As my main purpose is to protect this community that I'm apart of. You confuse emotions for some reason and try to constantly justify things.

You did nothing in my favor. NOTHING. You didn't verify anything at all. I DID. With Donovan from Ground Control. There is no Brian to verify a kit with because one does not exist at Ground Control. The guys at Ground Control never heard from you. Ground Control is fully aware of your antics! That's laughable.

Yes, I'm pressed for time but I still communicate don't I? PM's, Texts, Calls all released to the forum for them to judge.

And I'll say it again look at the posts from your interaction with PandaM3 in his opinion you were drunk, when you called me you were drunk (at a bachelor party you call the guy you sold suspension to?), you speak like you're using some type of substance.

1. If it was the next user, reveal this mystery man and have him come forward and attest to your deal. If you conducted yourself so well business wise this should be no problem. Oh, let me guess he's off the forums? Also if its a low post count that might be indicative of an alias you created. Also, you made a complete misrepresentation of a product to PandaM3 and had him drive up to meet you, said it was new in the box then retracted that statement and said it had 200 miles on it when it probably had WAY more. This IS the very definition of a scam and I highly doubt you offered to pay for PandaM3's gas and I'll ask.

2. Have you seen the post and what PandaM3 has said about your transaction? It really speaks for itself and on top of that you "sold" a kit from someone else you screwed over.

3. You called me out saying that I was threatening you. I decided to have the populous decide for themselves. Why not reveal all communications if I was so threatening?

4. You might have gotten away with ripping me off had I put my kit in the mail to you. Listen to your own voicemail you sound convincing but the logic of send it back and I'll send you mine is consistent with a scam. Very characteristic of your past dealings. Just look at the history you've racked up.

5. Once again not angry just don't like to see a predator on the forums preying on people. There are kids and young adult on here that you could possibly take advantage of.

Your "Cliffs"

1) You choose me? Welcome to contracts 101. You need two. This is Irrelevant.

2) "Knocking off" that $250. Irrelevant. If you had people lining up for the kit wouldn't you have gotten more? Enthusiast or not business is business and that just doesn't add up.

3) You offered me a refund after I knew I had a working kit it doesn't stop there. From the sounds of the voicemail you finally understood you might have sold me a fully working one. Then you drop off the face of the planet and blame it on business even after you had promised to send the other kit with a return label. Business as an excuse I think anyone here would think it unreasonable to fail to send a simple text saying "your kit is ok" on top of that you constantly lie and misrepresent who you are and who you know and their status.

4) Where you went wrong: COMMUNICATION and keeping your contracting partner in the dark, and a breach of implied duty of good faith dealing to say the least. It seems that you have no idea of what decent communication skills are. Oh and LYING over and over and over again. Your past and reputation are in line with this. Seek help.

You DID NOT contact Ground Control at all. Another LIE. They never heard from you over there and I know all four guys now because of this debacle. So for your knowledge to misrepresent who you know next time for your scam they are Trevor, Donovan, Mark (I believe) and Jay (the owner). You kept saying "don't worry I know Brian the owner of Ground Control" COMPLETE LIE.

You bowing out of the forums or classified is even further proof of your guilt. What guilt? Being a scammer. How? Shady business practices and misrepresenting what you are selling.

I'll be alerting authorities in line with what I wrote as you have a consistent pattern of harming communities. Do yourself a favor now and don't prey on this one.

------------UPDATE 3------------------

DIECAST = BANNED

Thank you again admins and moderators for protecting the integrity of the forum without you people like this would prey on our community. Your discretion and judgment are sound and I wanted to personally thank you on behalf of the forum.

I don't know if DIECAST was fabricating it but I would like to extend a hand to anyone that might have felt wronged by me. PM me or contact me and let's work it out. I mean that sincerely.

Thank you everyone for your contributions the story is far from finished and I would, with the administrators and moderators permission, like for this to be a living and breathing document. I will and with anyone who would like to assist check into the validity of the "Riverside BMW M3" story that DIECAST probably fabricated. I'm sure they would love to know if they are being defamed.

Keep the posts coming and if you're from a different community who got screwed by Dickerson welcome (I wish it were under better circumstances) and please post your story. I will try (after a certain test that has been haunting me for the past 2.5 months has passed) create a form for those who have been harmed. They can fill out as an affidavit to be submitted to authorities regardless of the passage of time and how small or large the damages are in terms of money, reputation, or other. That will also be followed up by different law enforcement agencies.

My only "fear" is that he may still be here in all likelihood under a different alias preying on our younger members and members in general.

-------------UPDATE 4------------------

Called BMW of Riverside. Very nice folks over there. They seem to have never heard of anything like this (not even his post about them) nor his name. I smell defamation:

THIS SEEMS TO BE A COMPLETE FABRICATION:
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=804142

Four pages of us assisting this guy on a fake problem and probably costing BMW Riverside business in sales, service, and generally giving BMW a bad name.

Next stop BMW of NA.

--------------UPDATE 5--------------

Dickerson clones himself - Uses shell - Alias = Crescent167 = BANNED

See: http://www.m3post.com/forums/showpos...2&postcount=16

Admins once again I have to lend it to you. Thank you for protecting the community again and I apologize for the work that you have to put in to investigate this troubled individual. Feel free to contact me directly so we may find a more efficient way of dealing with him. Though I'll probably need the proper documents to get information regarding this individual (due to privacy concerns) an open line of communication would be great. You guys are the saviors of the forum and protectors. Thank you for doing your duty.

Dickerson,

Oh Dickerson..... Why do you temp me so. You really try to clone yourself then come on to defend yourself? You try to distract everyone with the idea that I'm all about money and force me to refocus you back onto the problem at hand: THAT YOU PREY ON THE UNKNOWING AND WEAK. Philosophy, economics, law, etc.. I'll go toe to toe with you and obliterate you.

Dickerson, I gave you fair warning about messing with my community or myself. You haven't just tried to pull the wool over ALL of our eyes by creating a fake alias but have offended us and taken us all for stupid.

Now you have made yourself my hobby and legal pro-bono work later on. If you're smart you'll stay away from the community. Regardless I will be gathering evidence, public documents, as well and anything and everything that could lead to admissible evidence in an action and cataloging everything you have done wrong/and illegal since the age of 18. Because of this you haven't just motivated me to see that you actually are prosecuted and face civil penalties for your wrongdoings YOU HAVE ASSURED IT.

I mean really a 55 year old, engineer, driving a 2010 M3, in Oregon? (No offense to any legit Engineers with M3s in Oregon) That's what you claimed to be!? I would say just quit but this is actually sickly becoming entertaining. You are simply amazing practice for reviewing law. I'm not even going to say give up because I don't think you have the self control to do so but at least try. I've got to start a wiki and initiate the preparation of formal pleadings. I'll get everyone you've wronged big or small.

IF GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY YOU WOULD PROBABLY TAKE FROM THE YOUTH.

If I was a 16 year old kid who got his first bimmer (worked his ass of let's say) I would be fair game for you. Do you even have a voice in your head that says "wow I think what I'm doing must be wrong" anymore or do you justify everything you do? You have a KID MAN!!!

DK

Dickerson to save me the time do you want me to type ---------UPDATE 6----------? It will come (unfortunately) I'll just be curious if you'll actively be the cause of it.
Attached Images

Attached Images
File Type: pdf AdvancedBackgroundEricDickerson.pdf (258.1 KB, 1454 views)
File Type: pdf Eric_Dickerson.pdf (221.7 KB, 935 views)

Last edited by DKM3; 07-23-2013 at 03:31 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2013, 12:05 AM   #2
BESTNDA416
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: ESS VT2 650 E92

Garage List
2008 E92 M3  [9.66]
WOW!!

EUROCHARGED CANADA
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2013, 03:20 AM   #3
DKM3
United_States
Rep

POLL: is he a scammer: http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=866326

Last edited by DKM3; 07-18-2013 at 06:03 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2013, 04:09 AM   #4
deletedelete
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: m

Garage List
Woah! Nice to see that a scammer might get what he deserves. Don't let up DKM3 and maybe you will prevent him from scamming someone else.
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2013, 04:15 AM   #5
DKM3
United_States
Rep

UPDATED (UPDATE #1)

Late night texts playing innocent. Always a diversion or justification :-(

Looks like his kit "conviently" sold. Wow what a coincidence for what was described by a potential buyer as a piece of crap [pharaphrasing] thanks PandaM3 for meeting with this guy and telling us the truth.

Last edited by DKM3; 07-19-2013 at 02:39 AM..
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2013, 04:49 AM   #6
DKM3
United_States
Rep

Thanks Prowess

I think this guy is just going to find another shell and start scamming all over again.

DK
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2013, 06:41 AM   #7
DKM3
United_States
Rep

UPDATED AGAIN (UPDATE #2)

Diecast bows out of the classifieds section.

Last edited by DKM3; 07-19-2013 at 02:38 AM..
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2013, 10:04 AM   #8
tr3flip
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: E46 M3 | E91 | Acura TSX

100% scammer! This guy has an infamous reputation on multiple Honda forums, Ruckus forums, NSX forums and now M3 forums.

Eric Dickerson (Diecast) is obviously living a lifestyle he cannot keep up with so he feels the need to prey on honest, hard working people to make ends-meet.

Edick, GTFO!
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2013, 10:33 AM   #9
planbmike
Registered
Rep
Drives: Evo X

I was scammed by Eric a few years ago. My shop sponsored a car that he had when he worked at Eibach. He told me the car was going to be campaigned as an Eibach track car, and they would display our logo on the car as part of the deal. We sent him some TE37s as our contribution. He then sold the car, and I found out it was just his personal project.

After giving him hell and blowing up his email, he tried to pay me with stolen parts, and I reported it. Eventually he decided it was a good idea to pay me back. Unfortunately, I have known countless others that weren't as lucky.

Read about Eric Dickerson and stay informed. Keep this thread going and share it w/ your friends. Ask about him at the track, and at the car meets. Get his name out there, and spread the word so we can keep this ass hat out of our community.

WELL DONE DKM3!!!
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2013, 02:22 PM   #10
thallihan
Registered
Rep
Drives: silver

I'll chime in for the record:

Eric was considered a friend to me for a few years. We knew the same people and chatted frequently at local meets and what not. We would hang out in tjacksons garage during motor swaps and shoot the shit about anything and everything. very nice guy and down to earth. Until I decided to buy a car from him:

I was sold a "virgin, unmolested" car from Eric Dickerson several years back with only x amount of miles on the odometer. Eric claimed he purchased it from an old man.

long story short, I found out the hard way the odometer was rolled back about 60,000 (yes, sixty THOUSAND) miles. I later came in contact with the owner that Eric purchased it from. It was a 19 year old kid. back the when kid owned it, it was lowered on coilovers, exhaust, intake, and even street raced!

I reported him to the DMV and tried to get a full/partial refund but to no avail. Eric has a way with words, and knows how to manipulate the situation.... and after several calls from him impersonating a lawyer, I just chalked it up to a loss and sold the car for a loss.
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2013, 02:52 PM   #11
DKM3
United_States
Rep

He actually impersonated a lawyer? Feel free to see what criminal prosecution occurs for that: http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/cgi-bin/di...file=6125-6133

Also civil penalties and remedies:

6126.5. (a) In addition to any remedies and penalties available in
any enforcement action brought in the name of the people of the State
of California by the Attorney General, a district attorney, or a
city attorney, acting as a public prosecutor, the court shall award
relief in the enforcement action for any person who obtained services
offered or provided in violation of Section 6125 or 6126 or who
purchased any goods, services, or real or personal property in
connection with services offered or provided in violation of Section
6125 or 6126 against the person who violated Section 6125 or 6126, or
who sold goods, services, or property in connection with that
violation. The court shall consider the following relief:
(1) Actual damages.
(2) Restitution of all amounts paid.
(3) The amount of penalties and tax liabilities incurred in
connection with the sale or transfer of assets to pay for any goods,
services, or property.
(4) Reasonable attorney's fees and costs expended to rectify
errors made in the unlawful practice of law.
(5) Prejudgment interest at the legal rate from the date of loss
to the date of judgment.
(6) Appropriate equitable relief, including the rescission of
sales made in connection with a violation of law.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thallihan View Post

Eric was considered a friend to me for a few years. We knew the same people and chatted frequently at local meets and what not. We would hang out in tjacksons garage during motor swaps and shoot the shit about anything and everything. very nice guy and down to earth. Until I decided to buy a car from him:

I was sold a "virgin, unmolested" car from Eric Dickerson several years back with only x amount of miles on the odometer. Eric claimed he purchased it from an old man.

long story short, I found out the hard way the odometer was rolled back about 60,000 (yes, sixty THOUSAND) miles. I later came in contact with the owner that Eric purchased it from. It was a 19 year old kid. back the when kid owned it, it was lowered on coilovers, exhaust, intake, and even street raced!

I reported him to the DMV and tried to get a full/partial refund but to no avail. Eric has a way with words, and knows how to manipulate the situation.... and after several calls from him impersonating a lawyer, I just chalked it up to a loss and sold the car for a loss.

Last edited by DKM3; 07-18-2013 at 04:53 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2013, 04:31 PM   #12
nujabes24
Forever Rest In Beats
Rep
Drives: 2014 MW M4

I love this, dude destroy this guy please , i hate people like this.
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2013, 05:46 PM   #13
thallihan
Registered
Rep
Drives: silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM3 View Post
He actually impersonated a lawyer? Feel free to see what criminal prosecution occurs for that: [url]
This was over 7 years ago. To be honest, I'm not even trying to get involved with this guy again. He got me good, and I've learned from this. I lost a lot of money in that car due to its severe drop in value from the miles.

Where *I* went wrong, is that I didn't get bill of sale or check Carfax beforehand. But like I said, he was my friend.
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2013, 05:55 PM   #14
DKM3
United_States
Rep

I still think there is no Statute of Limitations on Fraud. I could be mistaken though.

Edit: Im unfortunately wrong: Fraud - 3 yrs. Civ. Proc. §338(d) - procedurally though there may be ways around it. Also I'm sure given the right ADA they would love to sink their teeth into Dickerson. Maybe all this evidence gathering will lead to an independent prosecution. I'm still heading that up.

At the heart of it I feel for you.

Last edited by DKM3; 07-18-2013 at 06:05 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2013, 06:02 PM   #15
kchu221
JDM whore
South Korea
Rep
Drives: 2009 997.1 Turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by thallihan View Post

that is just fuckin ridiculous... wow... sorry to hear that...
      07-18-2013, 09:31 PM   #16
Darth One
drunk poster
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 GTS | E46 M3

wow, that's the most comprehensive outing I've ever seen, I think.

and how the mighty have fallen! pro football hall of famer reduced to part scamming
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2013, 10:39 PM   #17
Haywood
I know a thing or 2 about a thing or 2...
Rep
Drives: E36 M3 Coupe, e39 M5, i3s

Garage List
2003 BMW e39 M5  [0.00]
1997 BMW e36 M3  [0.00]
Holy shit! I did do a Google search on this guy! Amazing how he keeps screwing people over. You gotta hope this scumbag gets his one day!
2013 Mineral White e92 M3 (sold )
2014 Carbon Black 650i M-sport (sold)
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2013, 11:32 PM   #18
Vic311
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 e92 M3

Name:  Scum.jpg
Views: 2473
Size:  218.8 KB
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2013, 12:37 AM   #19
DKM3
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth One
wow, that's the most comprehensive outing I've ever seen, I think.

and how the mighty have fallen! pro football hall of famer reduced to part scamming
I know when I looked at photos of him on google I was amazed that he played pro ball! It was hard to tell visually who was who - JOKE

(He is not the pro football player for those who don't get the joke)

Last edited by DKM3; 07-20-2013 at 02:43 AM..
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2013, 01:43 AM   #20
beemerdude5150
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 AW M3 Loaded

Wow. What a scambag
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2013, 01:55 AM   #21
DKM3
United_States
Rep

UPDATED AGAIN (UPDATE #3)

DIECAST = BANNED

Let's see what alias he starts / tries to use next. We should have a most wanted list.

I still want to make this a living breathing document. This will not be the end of the story for Eric Dickerson.

Thank you admins and moderators for doing the right thing and using your discretion. I value your judgment and examination. I would love to hear from you via PM or chiming in on this post.

For all those, if it was fake or not, that have a grievance against me please PM me and we'll solve it. I sincerely mean that.

Please continue to post your grievances here with Dickerson and we'll build a record.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lute View Post
Eric Dickerson..?

Sounds like a porno screen name
I'll be checking to see if he has any other aliases.

Everyone, polls are still open indefinitely to judge Dickerson:

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=866326

Last edited by DKM3; 07-19-2013 at 03:20 AM..
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2013, 01:06 PM   #22
Rapture
I'm suckin gas but I'm haulin ass
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3 ZCP MW/SO

Posting this in here from http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthr...5#post14349435

Quote:
Here is my Ground Control FS thread with pictures: http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=758157

I had my GC kit up for sale for a short amount of time. The asking price was very low, around $500. That was the lowest seen at the time.

Eric contacted me via PM with his phone number (which was disconnected not too long after, I should add)

We texted back and forth a little about the price and we eventually talked on the phone regarding the steps to take to make the GC kit like new again.

Eric battled with me about the price form the very beginning to the very end.

We met up at a gas station by my house. Eric was late, about 30 minutes late.

We talked about our cars and the industry. He told me many tales of his days working for Eibach and many other high end and well known aftermarket car brands.
Eric just wanted to tell me about all his cool projects and cool things he had done. He talked my ear off both on the phone and in person. Most everything was utter BS.

When I showed him the suspension piece by piece explaining what needed to be replaced he seemed perplexed by all the suspension names and components. He didn't know what a heim joint was. He didn't know how the set up would fit on a stock strut even after I showed him the instructions provided. Overall, he didn't seem knowledgeable when it came to the suspension parts he had been supposedly working around for so long.

Then he handed me a handful of disorganized cash.
I'm not stupid, Eric seemed a few sandwiches short of a picnic so I had to count the cash out.
He had handed me $350 in assorted bills from 20s to 1s

I immediately told him he had shorted me and that the agreed price both over the phone and through text message was $420.

Eric was quick with excuses. He had just bought something for his daughter, his bank was being difficult, the economy had hurt him, he was a few days away from a paycheck, etc

He handed me another $10 and said he would give me more cash via PayPal if I wanted. I said I preferred cash in person. Eric then told me he could get me hooked up with Hankook. He tried to justify shorting me on the suspension by "hooking me up with a sweet Hankook sponsorship." This, of course, was more BS.

I took the cash and sent Eric along his merry way. I was happy to have that god awful kit gone and happy to not have to talk or deal with Eric again.

Eric contacted me a few times after our initial meet up. He really liked my Vorsteiner hood and front bumper. He tried to get me to hook him up with the same parts. I don't know why he kept contacting me for these parts even after I told him I wouldn't be selling the stuff off my car and I couldn't get him the same stuff new. Eric kept on telling me in the mean time that he was sending pictures of my car to his marketing guy at Hankook and that I would be getting new tires soon and Hankook wanted to use my car for advertising. This was all BS again, I knew it. Eventually I stopped hearing from Eric. I was relieved.

I did some background research on Eric as well. I have a few contacts in the aftermarket industry where Eric said he had worked in the past. Everyone I spoke to told me to stay as far away from him as possible. The words scammer, thief, and liar were repeated by nearly everyone I spoke to. A cousin in the industry told me all about Eric in detail. He apparently is well known and has been black listed by more companies than I can count on both hands. A few people I spoke to told me they were carrying out legal recourse against him.

I am glad all of this came to light. Although my experience with him was not horrible it was definitely not good.

Eric, I hope you read everything everyone has to say about you, you no-talent ass-clown.

I will try to add more details as they come to me. All this happened around the beginning of November 2012.
Appreciate 0