BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > Canada

09-13-2010, 09:42 AM   #1
FBTO
M3 Destroyer!!
Canada
Rep
Drives: 10 MB C63, 02 CBR954, 05 CR125

Ride to conquer cancer!!

Hi Friend,

I’m participating in a 2-day major cycling event called The Ride to Conquer Cancer! Over one unforgettable weekend, I’ll cycle more than 200 kilometres joined by thousands of other Riders in an epic quest to end cancer suffering.

As part of my commitment to The Ride, I’ve agreed to raise at least $2,500 -- but I've set my personal goal at 2*500*$. Would you please consider making a donation of $100 to support my journey? Together we’ll help make breakthrough research, innovative treatments, and critical services available for those in need right here in our community!

Follow the link at the bottom of this email to visit my personal page and learn more about my commitment to end this devastating disease. Afterwards, I hope you’ll choose to share this incredible adventure with me by supporting me in my fundraising efforts.

Thank you in advance for your generosity!

Sincerely,

Click Here For More Info
http://www.conquercancer.ca/site/TR?...1&s_src=iphone
Appreciate 0