BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest

10-20-2012, 03:00 PM   #1
mkhydra
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: M3 Interlagos Blue

Thumb up for Dereks auto detail in Seattle

Hey guys, I just wanted share my experience with them so here it goes.

So I got this dereks auto detail groupon deal from the internet and made an appointment with the shop in Seattle, on aurora ave.

I took my car in to their shop last Tuesday and originally, it was for their simple exterior hand wash (#5 or something) but I upgraded to more extensive exterior wash (#9) for 55 bucks.

The guy in charge was Melvin, who was always friendly and straight up with the service without any BS unlike some detail shops do to rip their customers off.

In short, they did excellent job and the car came out as new again. Never seen my car that shiny and shimmering just awesome job.

Now, this could be just like other good priced quality detail shop but the thing is a couple days ago, I took my OEM trunk spoiler off and installed CF spoiler. And yes, I screwed up with removing remaining adhesive and left many small irritating swirl marks and light scratches.

So I called up Dereks auto shop again this morning, and Melvin hooked me up right away, even tho there were 12 cars waiting to be waxed and polished, I went straight up to their garage and fixed the scratches, FOR FREE!!!

Yes, for free, and Melvin was a very cool professional guy.

Well now I know which detail shop to go around here.

Thanks for reading
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2012, 11:05 AM   #2
Transfer
Major General
Rep
Drives: Bronco Wildtrak, Tesla MYP

Nice review. Any pics? I've used Accutint NW and they're fantastic, but I've thought about trying Derek's because they're waaaay closer in.
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2012, 11:54 PM   #3
mkhydra
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: M3 Interlagos Blue

pic

here a pic when they were finishing up the job.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0