BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items

07-18-2011, 04:21 PM   #1
thedrknows
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2018 Tesla Model 3

Buyer Beware....

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Please watch out if you decide to do business with user "The General." Just purchased the wheels/tires from his posting "FS: OEM Silver 18s." Tires were described a being perfect with only 2500 miles, but when I go them home I found out one of the rear tires has a big bulge in the sidewall.

Of course he is offering a refund if I drive the 8 hours round trip again and pay the $120 is fuel.

I have simply asked for him to pay the gas money so I can return the tires or reimburse me $200 to cover the cost of a new tire, but he will not budge and claims the tires were "as is" and that I am stuck with them unless I take a day to drive back to him to return them.

Here is the link to his post so you can read for yourself his description of the item. I also attached a picture of the bad tire for all to see...

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=556158

Last edited by thedrknows; 07-18-2011 at 04:27 PM..
Appreciate 0