BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

EXXEL Distributions

04-20-2012, 03:00 PM   #45
Singletrack
4th down; 4th quarter? Renegade.
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 SSII E92 M3; 19 FG M5C

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIS View Post
I hope I never cross paths with a vandal. No matter what happens, there is a good chance that you lose.
We clearly come from different backgrounds; which is cool : )
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2012, 05:26 PM   #46
fistofsouth
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 209 BMW 335i E92 N54

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVMA Doc View Post
I don't believe in karma. If it really happened we'd see dozens of people dying each day when hit by the frozen toilet waste that airplanes dump before landing. You can hopefully at least get a bit of solace form the fact that you aren't the only one to cross the path of one of these morons.

Well I believe in karma, the golden rule, the system balancing itself et al. I've seen it happen too often to dismiss it out of hand. Don't worry they ALWAYS get what's coming, they just don't always realize what it's for. Ever wonder why a perfectly nice lady or fellow keels over when they are in perfect health? Say like marathon runners that die of heart failure at age 25. It happens and you know why it happens? Because that marathon runner was keying Ms in his off time that's why.

To the OP I am sorry to see that damage. Haters and cops are the reason I refuse to own a red car; I had a red 2001 Jetta WE, not a Porsche, not a Mustang, but a 4-Door sedan and it was keyed constantly. No matter where or how far away I parked people would go out of their way to key my car or smash shopping carts into it. Driving down the highway being passed by other cars and yet the cop pulls me over because his profile says the dude in the red car HAD to be the one speeding.

It's sad that we live in a world where people hate the players instead of the game. If you want a Bimmer get off your backside and get a job. I've been laid-off eight times (never been fired) so I don't want to hear about how the economy is tough. You know if you get a job at McDonald's and just show up on time you'll be an assistant manager in 6 months and a store manager in year or so. Store Managers can afford a BMW, sure you'll smell like fires the rest of your life, but the point is that you don't need to go around ruining other people's cars you can grow up and buy a BMW to call your own.
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2012, 06:13 PM   #47
Tjs3d
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 550 gt

that sucks.
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2012, 06:23 PM   #48
M3 Montreal
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2012 M3 SG ,DCT & 2011 S4

My S4 was keyed from left front fender all the way to the back of the car.

I paid out of pocket instead of claiming it on insurance. Had to reprint that whole half of the car.

I wish I could have caught the fucker. ...

2011 B8 S4 S-Tronic , Black on magma red
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2012, 06:36 PM   #49
KIS
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 Jaguar F Type R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singletrack View Post
We clearly come from different backgrounds; which is cool : )
I'm not sure if our backgrounds are necessarily different. I appreciate why you would enjoy beating the crap out of an asshole that destroys your or someone else's property. I used to have the same philosophy as you, but several trips to the emergency room, and mandatory anger management programs forced me to rethink my approach. I posted my thoughts because I am trying to be helpful since no one wins in a physical confrontation. Please understand, if you must defend yourself or a loved one, then do what you have to do. Otherwise, it is best not to escalate property crimes to something more.
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2012, 07:12 PM   #50
Darkboyz68
Jedi
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 e92 M3 LMB

man that sucks... i was at a wedding this weekend and someone scratched my rear quarter panel, i think it was by accident tho

Appreciate 0
      04-22-2012, 09:10 PM   #51
Singletrack
United_States
Rep

Just heard from a friend that her totally stock 325 got keyed the other day. So ridiculous...she isn't sure where it happened either so no idea if it will happen again, etc.
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2012, 09:12 PM   #52
Singletrack
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIS View Post
I'm not sure if our backgrounds are necessarily different. I appreciate why you would enjoy beating the crap out of an asshole that destroys your or someone else's property. I used to have the same philosophy as you, but several trips to the emergency room, and mandatory anger management programs forced me to rethink my approach. I posted my thoughts because I am trying to be helpful since no one wins in a physical confrontation. Please understand, if you must defend yourself or a loved one, then do what you have to do. Otherwise, it is best not to escalate property crimes to something more.
I agree with everything you are saying. I just can't guarantee you I will listen. Just being honest.

: )
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2012, 07:08 AM   #53
KIS
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 Jaguar F Type R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singletrack View Post
I agree with everything you are saying. I just can't guarantee you I will listen. Just being honest.

: )
I hear you. Walking away when you feel justified to take action is very difficult. What helps me is imagining me having to explain the incident in question to a judge. Would he find my actions appropriate? If not, then it's time to walk.
Appreciate 0