BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Cosmetic/Visual (Exterior + Interior) Modifications

BPM

04-05-2013, 12:46 PM   #1
JD3
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 e92 M3, DCT.

///M Tape?

Does anyone know if there is a company that sells tape with the M colors?
Ive seen it on cars online but not sure if its a single piece or three different pieces. Could be custom vinyl too i suppose.
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2013, 12:47 PM   #2
JD3
Major
United_States
Rep

Like vinyl tape i mean, not duct tape.
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2013, 06:53 PM   #3
Nati Beastcat
Party at the Moontower
Rep
Drives: X5D

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD3
Does anyone know if there is a company that sells tape with the M colors?
Ive seen it on cars online but not sure if its a single piece or three different pieces. Could be custom vinyl too i suppose.
Bimmian sells it

Not sure if I spelled that right.

Sold in kits containing three separate colors with various length and widths avl

edit... I was bored here ya go

http://www.bimmian.com/Interior-M-Co...r-E93-3-Series

http://www.bimmian.com/M-Colored-Str...r-E93-3-Series
Eisenmann race | Test Pipes | BPM Stage 2 | Vorsteiner | Black lines | AA filter | iND cosmetics | KW Sleeve over | 20" BBS LM's | Macht Schnell Tow Strap | Euro modded front bumper | Revinora lip | iND mirror caps | BMW spoiler | BMW Steering wheel | iND Interior Pkg |You bet Jerez its black and i'll never go back! Instagram @NATIBEASTCAT

Last edited by Nati Beastcat; 04-05-2013 at 07:08 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2013, 06:57 AM   #4
JD3
Major
United_States
Rep

^you're the man, thanks. Btw, i saw some of Spades cars in the Reds parade. That widebody Challenger was sick.
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2013, 09:37 AM   #5
Nati Beastcat
Party at the Moontower
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD3
^you're the man, thanks. Btw, i saw some of Spades cars in the Reds parade. That widebody Challenger was sick.
They do some pretty crazy cars!

We should do a small get together this spring
Eisenmann race | Test Pipes | BPM Stage 2 | Vorsteiner | Black lines | AA filter | iND cosmetics | KW Sleeve over | 20" BBS LM's | Macht Schnell Tow Strap | Euro modded front bumper | Revinora lip | iND mirror caps | BMW spoiler | BMW Steering wheel | iND Interior Pkg |You bet Jerez its black and i'll never go back! Instagram @NATIBEASTCAT
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2013, 10:58 AM   #6
bimdo
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 e90 m3

i got this m3 tape off of ebay,found it on an earlier thread on the forum-

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BMW-M-TRI-CO...00861377130%26

it works well,quite a bit cheaper thatn the bimmian stuff.it's not pre cut,though,comes in 1" wide strips,so you have to measure,then cut with a ruler and razor blade.the good thing is,there's enough left to do it a few more times if the stuff on there wears out.
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2013, 11:04 AM   #7
JD3
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbiedawg View Post
i got this m3 tape off of ebay,found it on an earlier thread on the forum-

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BMW-M-TRI-CO...00861377130%26

it works well,quite a bit cheaper thatn the bimmian stuff.it's not pre cut,though,comes in 1" wide strips,so you have to measure,then cut with a ruler and razor blade.the good thing is,there's enough left to do it a few more times if the stuff on there wears out.
That's right up my alley, $8 shipped to the door. thanks for the heads up.
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2013, 11:06 AM   #8
JD3
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nati Beastcat View Post
They do some pretty crazy cars!

We should do a small get together this spring

Yeah, I've considered getting a wrap at Spade since you told me about them but still haven't pulled the trigger. They have good pricing but it's still a lot of money. I think I'd get that exact same wrap that the Challenger had, satin red, since mine is MR.

If I schedule it this spring/summer I'll let you know and maybe we can meet there and check out their facility.
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2013, 11:10 AM   #9
bimdo
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 e90 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD3 View Post
That's right up my alley, $8 shipped to the door. thanks for the heads up.
you're welcome.that seller has a couple different listings for m-tape that all look about the same,so just be sure it's the right one,the stuff looks great on the car
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2013, 12:39 PM   #10
JD3
Major
United_States
Rep

[QUOTE=robbiedawg;13773102]you're welcome.that seller has a couple different listings for m-tape that all look about the same,so just be sure it's the right one,the stuff looks great on the car[/QUOTE

Cool, im anxious to get it.
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2013, 01:27 PM   #11
Nati Beastcat
Party at the Moontower
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD3 View Post
Yeah, I've considered getting a wrap at Spade since you told me about them but still haven't pulled the trigger. They have good pricing but it's still a lot of money. I think I'd get that exact same wrap that the Challenger had, satin red, since mine is MR.

If I schedule it this spring/summer I'll let you know and maybe we can meet there and check out their facility.
Ok sounds good. They helped me get my wheels balanced and mounted. Not much to look at though. The website looks cool when you show up in person you realize its a shop and everything is a disaster

You need to talk to xfire1guy on my friends list. He lives in KY about 25 min from us and he's getting a wrap done as we speak! Might want to see how his turns out and figure out how he got it done.
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2013, 01:29 PM   #12
JD3
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nati Beastcat View Post
Ok sounds good. They helped me get my wheels balanced and mounted. Not much to look at though. The website looks cool when you show up in person you realize its a shop and everything is a disaster

You need to talk to xfire1guy on my friends list. He lives in KY about 25 min from us and he's getting a wrap done as we speak! Might want to see how his turns out and figure out how he got it done.
Good to know.
Appreciate 0