BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos

European Auto Source (EAS)

08-13-2013, 05:53 PM   #23
ziominix
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2011 335i xDrive Coupe

Looks good! The 350 is a very reliable motor if basic maintenance is kept up with. Suspension noises mean something is wore out or needs greased, not "normal operation". If its not wearing the tires funny, cupped, chopped etc, it'll probably be a relatively cheap fix, not something major.

Here's my vehicle for such purposes.
Appreciate 0
      08-13-2013, 06:06 PM   #24
P1
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2004 3/4 ton Duramax

Quote:
Originally Posted by templarklimek View Post
HAHA,

Look what happened in New Orleans during Katrina. Pure violence by those with and without a badge. If our delicate transport/food/power system goes down we have about 48 hrs worth of good before people go batshit and start harming and stealing from each other.

you can either bugout or bugin. Either way a glock and an M4 or mini14 is your bestfriend. 2 weeks food/water and some candles and your GTG. Not to mention rifle shooting is quite fun.
I would think if you know a hurricane is coming, to just leave to a safer place as opposed to staying in Houston. It does not seem you have anything to defend since you live in an apartment, so all you have to worry about is getting in your car (any car), take your dog, some personals and get out of Houston. Just drive to any other city and you'll have plenty of food, water and other things.

I am still confused as to what "bugout" or "bugin" means.
Appreciate 0