BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews

European Auto Source (EAS)

11-29-2011, 03:57 PM   #1607
THE TECH
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: BPMsport 2012 E92 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by evolved///M View Post
Oye, indeed the wait is painful.

Mods purchased so far: Exhaust, iND painted parts (reflectors, kidneys, side grilles), drop-in filter, front lip, rear diffuser. And plans to get the windows tinted shortly after pick-up.

I really need a car soon
I'm there with ya.

Purchased so far: exhaust, intake, every carbon part i could find, Subbass setup, V1 mirror kit, wheel spacers, tuner, springs, steering wheel, trunk, pulley kit, misc emblems, etc.
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2011, 03:59 PM   #1608
GOLFFRR
Rep
Drives: GOLFFRR cart

^^keep me posted on the V1 mirror kit. I was considering this as well just hesitant to pull the trigger.

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, EMAIL OUR GUY KOTE FIRST!
Kote M Sales:Kotem@bmwofcamarillo.com Cell:805-368-9101
vipfinance@bmwofcamarillo.com for warranties!
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2011, 04:00 PM   #1609
THE TECH
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post
^^keep me posted on the V1 mirror kit. I was considering this as well just hesitant to pull the trigger.
Will do.
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2011, 04:48 PM   #1610
MR///M3
e90post veteran
United_States
Rep
Drives: Past: '12 M3, '09 335

Quote:
My mods so far: MRF exhaust, edition gills and grills, HnR springs (sport) e36 bumpstops, Rims 20" xxxx wait till reveal to say which ones,.. I still have 7 weeks to go till my car gets here! lol
20's monoblock, step-lip, or flat lip??

on a side note: In 2 days I'll be on the plane heading down to pick up my car!
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2011, 05:56 PM   #1611
Poofyo101
Major
Rep
Drives: e92 ///M3

Garage List
1988 BMW M3  [0.00]
1988 BMW M3  [0.00]
2012 BMW M3  [0.00]
1990 BMW M3  [0.00]
Finally hit NS
Mods READY
      11-29-2011, 07:34 PM   #1612
GOLFFRR
Rep
Drives: GOLFFRR cart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR///M3 View Post
20's monoblock, step-lip, or flat lip??

on a side note: In 2 days I'll be on the plane heading down to pick up my car!
I don't want to say. Stay tuned

2days!!! Niceeee!

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, EMAIL OUR GUY KOTE FIRST!
Kote M Sales:Kotem@bmwofcamarillo.com Cell:805-368-9101
vipfinance@bmwofcamarillo.com for warranties!
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2011, 08:16 PM   #1613
THE TECH
Rep

Garage List
Ryan actually called me TWICE today! I was amazed to actually talk to him. Looks like we're basically set for Saturday!! Fingers are crossed.
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2011, 10:39 PM   #1614
MR///M3
e90post veteran
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE TECH View Post
I'm there with ya.

Purchased so far: exhaust, intake, every carbon part i could find, Subbass setup, V1 mirror kit, wheel spacers, tuner, springs, steering wheel, trunk, pulley kit, misc emblems, etc.
What trunk did you get? I was thinking of getting a trunk, but I think challenge is overpriced (if bought brand new) and vorsteiner is starting to get played out. What tune also?

No wheels?

Quote:
I don't want to say. Stay tuned

2days!!! Niceeee!
Yes I can't wait!
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2011, 11:15 PM   #1615
Peahi
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2012 M3 CPE

Quote:
Ryan actually called me TWICE today! I was amazed to actually talk to him. Looks like we're basically set for Saturday!! Fingers are crossed.
Congrats man!!! Home stretch!

I can't believe I've had my car since thanksgiving week. I've only put 600 on it by today :thumb down Work is such a chore - it would be funner driving.

Anyhows, good to see you're upgrading the sound. It's cool outside but I still drive with the windows down. On the occasions I roll them up, I slightly regret not upgrading the sound system to something with a bit more power. Oh well, just one more thing I can add later after my checkbook recovers.
      11-30-2011, 08:13 AM   #1616
THE TECH
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
What trunk did you get? I was thinking of getting a trunk, but I think challenge is overpriced (if bought brand new) and vorsteiner is starting to get played out. What tune also?

No wheels?

Yes I can't wait!
I have the newest double sided carbon Vorsteiner with the 4x4 weave underneath. The thing is a work of art.

I got the Evolve tune.

As for wheels, in addition to the stock ZCP wheels, I got a set of OEM Black GTS ZCP wheels.

I just gotta hope all this stuff fits in my wife's car and the M for the drive home.
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2011, 08:14 AM   #1617
THE TECH
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peahi View Post
Congrats man!!! Home stretch!

I can't believe I've had my car since thanksgiving week. I've only put 600 on it by today :thumb down Work is such a chore - it would be funner driving.

Anyhows, good to see you're upgrading the sound. It's cool outside but I still drive with the windows down. On the occasions I roll them up, I slightly regret not upgrading the sound system to something with a bit more power. Oh well, just one more thing I can add later after my checkbook recovers.
Thanks man! I cannot express the anticipation I am feeling. I haven't bought a brand new car since 1995.
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2011, 12:42 PM   #1618
MR///M3
e90post veteran
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I have the newest double sided carbon Vorsteiner with the 4x4 weave underneath. The thing is a work of art.

I got the Evolve tune.

As for wheels, in addition to the stock ZCP wheels, I got a set of OEM Black GTS ZCP wheels.

I just gotta hope all this stuff fits in my wife's car and the M for the drive home.
4x4 weave!

I was thinking about getting the Evolve tune, definitely let us know what you think of it and how easy it is to use the laptop instead of that direct flash handheld thing from ESS. I was so close to getting OEM GTS wheels as well, but I decided against it. I'm assuming your car is mineral white? It should look amazing. Are you getting anything else in 4x4 weave to match the trunk?

yea I'm going to be borrowing my father's Mercedes GL to transfer all my parts to the shop to get installed and I think I'm going to have some trouble.
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2011, 12:51 PM   #1619
THE TECH
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
4x4 weave!

I was thinking about getting the Evolve tune, definitely let us know what you think of it and how easy it is to use the laptop instead of that direct flash handheld thing from ESS. I was so close to getting OEM GTS wheels as well, but I decided against it. I'm assuming your car is mineral white? It should look amazing. Are you getting anything else in 4x4 weave to match the trunk?

yea I'm going to be borrowing my father's Mercedes GL to transfer all my parts to the shop to get installed and I think I'm going to have some trouble.
4x4 weave is only on the underside but it looks awesome.

Will do on the Evolve. I have used other laptop tuners for past current/past vehicles so it's really no biggie as far as that's concerned. I don't like how ESS gouges you for different tunes and that's why I didn't use them.

Car is Alpine White. Thought about MW for about 5 mins but didn't think I would like it as much as the pure white of AW.

All my other carbon parts (front diffusers, rear diffuser, roof spoiler, interior kit, steering wheel trim, trunk, mirror caps) are all the same weave iirc.
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2011, 02:10 PM   #1620
MR///M3
e90post veteran
United_States
Rep

Quote:
4x4 weave is only on the underside but it looks awesome.

Will do on the Evolve. I have used other laptop tuners for past current/past vehicles so it's really no biggie as far as that's concerned. I don't like how ESS gouges you for different tunes and that's why I didn't use them.

Car is Alpine White. Thought about MW for about 5 mins but didn't think I would like it as much as the pure white of AW.

All my other carbon parts (front diffusers, rear diffuser, roof spoiler, interior kit, steering wheel trim, trunk, mirror caps) are all the same weave iirc.
I bet it looks sick.

Yea the only thing I'm worried about with a tune is detection by the dealer even if you flash it back before service. I also was going to buy the evolve tune because of their black friday sale, but found out that the tune isn't re-sellable if you want to pick a different tune or if you sell the car early, so you lose all the money you spent on the tune.

Yea my e92 335i is alpine white with saddle brown interior. I love it, but I had to pick something a little more noticeable for my M3, hence the melbourne red. The only thing I don't really like about alpine white is that it gets dirty pretty easily and shows those little scratches that occur if you don't hand wash it and dry it perfectly. When it is clean though, it looks incredible.

What front lip did you get? I haven't found one that I like 100% yet, so I'm holding off on it. Also, how is the quality on the Flux Autosport interior kit? I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on the 1x1 weave interior kit, but I don't want it to fit poorly or look like fake carbon fiber.
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2011, 02:18 PM   #1621
THE TECH
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
I bet it looks sick.

Yea the only thing I'm worried about with a tune is detection by the dealer even if you flash it back before service. I also was going to buy the evolve tune because of their black friday sale, but found out that the tune isn't re-sellable if you want to pick a different tune or if you sell the car early, so you lose all the money you spent on the tune.

Yea my e92 335i is alpine white with saddle brown interior. I love it, but I had to pick something a little more noticeable for my M3, hence the melbourne red. The only thing I don't really like about alpine white is that it gets dirty pretty easily and shows those little scratches that occur if you don't hand wash it and dry it perfectly. When it is clean though, it looks incredible.

What front lip did you get? I haven't found one that I like 100% yet, so I'm holding off on it. Also, how is the quality on the Flux Autosport interior kit? I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on the 1x1 weave interior kit, but I don't want it to fit poorly or look like fake carbon fiber.
I got the OEM carbon front splitters.

Quality of the Flux kit looks good, just have to hope it fits good. Like everything I have seen so far from Autotecknic, they just wrap oem parts with carbon so hopefully it's a good combo.
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2011, 02:23 PM   #1622
MR///M3
e90post veteran
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I got the OEM carbon front splitters.

Quality of the Flux kit looks good, just have to hope it fits good. Like everything I have seen so far from Autotecknic, they just wrap oem parts with carbon so hopefully it's a good combo.
oh ok cool.

Oh I didn't know they wrapped OEM parts. Looks like I'll be getting their interior trim kit and mirror caps then.
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2011, 02:24 PM   #1623
THE TECH
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
oh ok cool.

Oh I didn't know they wrapped OEM parts. Looks like I'll be getting their interior trim kit and mirror caps then.
For the mirror caps, I got OEM.
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2011, 02:26 PM   #1624
MR///M3
e90post veteran
United_States
Rep

Quote:
For the mirror caps, I got OEM.
I was thinking of OEM, but I want all 1x1 Carbon fiber. I don't want to be mixing and matching weave patterns. I would have bought OEM in a second if it was in 1x1 carbon though.
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2011, 02:27 PM   #1625
THE TECH
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
I was thinking of OEM, but I want all 1x1 Carbon fiber. I don't want to be mixing and matching weave patterns. I would have bought OEM in a second if it was in 1x1 carbon though.
Understood. With most parts not being adjacent to each other, it wasn't much of a worry to me.
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2011, 02:39 PM   #1626
MR///M3
e90post veteran
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Understood. With most parts not being adjacent to each other, it wasn't much of a worry to me.
yea that makes sense. I'm just excited to have an mod install "party" in my garage when I finally get it home this weekend.
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2011, 03:22 PM   #1627
THE TECH
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
yea that makes sense. I'm just excited to have an mod install "party" in my garage when I finally get it home this weekend.
Me too!! I will pickup Sat and mod on Sun.
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2011, 08:37 AM   #1628
THE TECH
Rep

Garage List
Two more days!
Appreciate 0