BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

European Auto Source (EAS)

03-31-2014, 03:24 PM   #375
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: A car

See this is what I mean!! He just now texts me a picture of two locations in Texas and tells me to look up more in the area because he is too busy.

If youre not serious, why even do this to me?!
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2014, 03:24 PM   #376
MediaArtist
There is No Substitute
United_States
Rep
Drives: Audi A6, 997 GT3 RS, E90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddk632 View Post
At that stage screw condoms. Get a vasectomy!
The girl he's currently with was the nanny to his kids from the 2nd marriage.

We all think she may be pregnant (#6 for him). This guy just can't help himself, and he's a lawyer. A freaking lawyer. I just worry in 10 years he's going to be living in Santa Ana in a 1 bedroom studio driving a 1998 broken down Corolla to work.
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2014, 03:26 PM   #377
MediaArtist
There is No Substitute
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504 View Post
San Diego?
I've said too much. I shall say no more.
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2014, 03:27 PM   #378
Litos
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 Challenger RT Junk

Quote:
The parts where you said because it was the cool thing to do, daddy lives elsewhere with his other kids, having my sister smoking is a better idea.

You know all of that is not true.
but what about the unplanned pregnancy and the clear path to NOT getting married....

a 24 year old chick moving from her deeply rooted Louisiana state and moving to California to ultimately move in with a divorced guy in his 40's is, I dunno...

then, to step it up a notch, you have an unplanned pregnancy after only being together for less than 16 months with this guy that already has a couple kids with another woman.....

seems like a poisonous situation to be in....

doesn't seem so right now because, after all, you're a 24 year old girl that lives in a nice house that doesn't have to work, but it's almost like the calm before the Katrina Storm.....

as you said before, YOU personally didn't want kids, but then after you got pregnant, you decided it was going to be an amazing thing, because it's you and your body.....

this guy probably wanted to slice his throat at the thought that he was going to have to pay more money to support yet another kid from a girl that he met a year ago.....he already has one ex-wife and kids......
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2014, 03:29 PM   #379
MediaArtist
There is No Substitute
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litos View Post

this guy probably wanted to slice his throat at the thought that he was going to have to pay more money to support yet another kid from a girl that he met a year ago.....he already has one ex-wife and kids......
Yeah but that ain't Sara504's fault. These guys have a disease.
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2014, 03:29 PM   #380
ddk632
Chief Senior Executive Managing VP of Orange Sales
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17 BMW F87 M2 6MT MG HBDGR !

Quote:
Originally Posted by MediaArtist View Post
The girl he's currently with was the nanny to his kids from the 2nd marriage.

We all think she may be pregnant (#6 for him). This guy just can't help himself, and he's a lawyer. A freaking lawyer. I just worry in 10 years he's going to be living in Santa Ana in a 1 bedroom studio driving a 1998 broken down Corolla to work.
Oh wow. I will never understand that. Jumping from the frying pan into the fire kind of guy, eh?

Once was enough for me.

Got my 2 kids, they are pure awesomeness. No need to rinse and repeat on that whole marriage and more kids thing.

I'd love to add a 2006 E46 M3 to the stable, though
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2014, 03:32 PM   #381
MediaArtist
There is No Substitute
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Oh wow. I will never understand that. Jumping from the frying pan into the fire kind of guy, eh?

Once was enough for me.

Got my 2 kids, they are pure awesomeness. No need to rinse and repeat on that whole marriage and more kids thing.

I'd love to add a 2006 E46 M3 to the stable, though
Yeah, some people can't change.

When I had my second one, my desire for more kids went down drastically, and I took precautions so the chances of it happening again were zero to nil. It's not that I don't love kids, but as a full-time business owner, I don't see myself being able to provide the time to properly raise more than two kids. More power to people who can.
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2014, 03:32 PM   #382
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
but what about the unplanned pregnancy and the clear path to NOT getting married....

a 24 year old chick moving from her deeply rooted Louisiana state and moving to California to ultimately move in with a divorced guy in his 40's is, I dunno...

then, to step it up a notch, you have an unplanned pregnancy after only being together for less than 16 months with this guy that already has a couple kids with another woman.....

seems like a poisonous situation to be in....

doesn't seem so right now because, after all, you're a 24 year old girl that lives in a nice house that doesn't have to work, but it's almost like the calm before the Katrina Storm.....

as you said before, YOU personally didn't want kids, but then after you got pregnant, you decided it was going to be an amazing thing, because it's you and your body.....

Can I just say I just love you right now. Sweetheart Im almost 27 but the fact that you think I look 24 makes me so happy

Ok now to get serious, we did have conversations on what to do. We both decided we are going to parent.
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2014, 03:33 PM   #383
ddk632
United_States
Rep

@Litos if the guy didn't want any more kids he is old enough (hence, presumptively mature enough) to have taken precautions to avoid that situation. Now it's not up to him anymore.

A friend of mine used to say this joke,

Quote:
"You know what they call people that pull out?"

Parents!
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2014, 03:33 PM   #384
Litos
Banned
United_States
Rep

my son was planned 100%......as I used to say in the Marines "one shot, one kill"....

only took one try, but we were pregnant as shit and we were on Cloud 9 for months and months until he was finally born......

then my wife got pregnant with my daughter......

we had tossed around the idea of going for number 2, but we hadn't legitimately said "ok, I think it's time, lets do this"...

she ended up pregnant the week Hurricane Ike came and destroyed Galveston/Houston in 2008....

we were happy as shit, cuz that's what we wanted....

at this point, having a 3rd child would put us in the red.....

we couldn't live the same comfortable lifestyle we do right now if we have a 3rd....
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2014, 03:35 PM   #385
ddk632
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Yeah, some people can't change.

When I had my second one, my desire for more kids went down drastically, and I took precautions so the chances of it happening again were zero to nil. It's not that I don't love kids, but as a full-time business owner, I don't see myself being able to provide the time to properly raise more than two kids. More power to people who can.
+1

Same thing here. I know I can give my full attention to two kids. Take trips, do awesome stuff, etc. I planned it out and after #2 was born first order of business was the snip.
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2014, 03:38 PM   #386
Litos
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Yeah but that ain't Sara504's fault. These guys have a disease.
disease and/or fetish lol.....

I'm sure all your buddies have said "I wish I could have that one back"...

the biggest satisfaction I get from being a father/husband is being able to do things with my kids that 70% of the US population can't do...

my kids get to experience things that I never got to experience because I was too busy running around barefoot in the trailer park....

so, having a 3rd kid would be difficult driving two muscle cars, trying to round everyone up to hit Disneyland, changing diapers again while the two oldest ones are yelling that they're running late for school HAHAHA !!!!

I'm good with my two - we're pretty much set in stone with this now.

i'll admit, if my wife came to me and said "I'm pregnant", I'd be really bummed...

but I'd be really bummed because I wouldn't be prepared for this one like I was with the first two....

I like having control, but having an unplanned pregnancy is far from being in control.....
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2014, 03:38 PM   #387
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
I like having control, but having an unplanned pregnancy is far from being in control.....
Absolutely right about that
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2014, 03:39 PM   #388
Litos
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Can I just say I just love you right now. Sweetheart Im almost 27 but the fact that you think I look 24 makes me so happy
clearly you can - that's at least a given in your situation right now.
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2014, 03:43 PM   #389
Litos
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
+1

Same thing here. I know I can give my full attention to two kids. Take trips, do awesome stuff, etc. I planned it out and after #2 was born first order of business was the snip.
ALL OF THIS !!!

maaaaaybe if I drove normal cars and didn't care about having nice things, I think we could have 3 kids.....

but I think it's too late right now with my daughter turning 5 in 3 weeks.....

by next January, I'd have a 7 year old, a 5 year old and a newborn
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2014, 03:44 PM   #390
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
ALL OF THIS !!!

maaaaaybe if I drove normal cars and didn't care about having nice things, I think we could have 3 kids.....

but I think it's too late right now with my daughter turning 5 in 3 weeks.....

by next January, I'd have a 7 year old, a 5 year old and a newborn
What about a puppy?
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2014, 03:48 PM   #391
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Something Italian

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfJericho View Post
What you're pointing out is that relationships in general are tough. Why didn't it work out with your ex? We know it wasn't kids... My uncle has never had kids and he's been divorced three times. My Aunt has three kids and is divorced but that failed because they were incompatible in the first place. The first component of a successful relationship with kids is a successful relationship without kids.

The conversation with your friends about other friends seems silly. They don't have any insight into the goings on in their personal lives so who are they to judge? When parents are multitasking, it can often be confused for leading separate lives.
Good points. There are plenty of people who get divorced without kids. There are plenty who chose to have a kid when going though problems thinking the kid will draw them closer. Typically not the case. Like everything else, you have to get yourself straight before you can have a successful relationship and have to get that relationship straight before you can bring kids into it.

2 years ago I would have told you a couple friend of mine would have been divorced. But they've sought therapy and are now doing better than ever. They have 2 kids and they were part of the issue, but not in the sense everyone might assume. They've now taken on getting a baby sitter at least once a week and going out together.

People think my wife and i lead separate lives because she's a CPA and in the middle of Ironman training. So i literally get to talk with her for about 45min a day during dinner. But it's cool, we're both independent and the rest of the year we're together all the time outside of work. So tax season is some nice me time. And she usually takes a girls trip with her best friend at some point in the year. Usually to NYC for shopping or Nappa for spa weekend. This year she's headed to Austria for her 3rd full Ironman. So just because a couple doesn't do everything together doesn't mean they are on the outs.
      03-31-2014, 03:49 PM   #392
Litos
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
What about a puppy?
we have two pitbulls

Appreciate 0
      03-31-2014, 03:50 PM   #393
ddk632
United_States
Rep

I have 3 puppies, I can donate one of mine. How about the retarded one? I'll even pay for shipping!

Just kidding I love my special needs puppy as much as the other two! You'd have to pay for shipping.

Appreciate 0
      03-31-2014, 03:54 PM   #394
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
we have two pitbulls

Oh wow, youre brave.
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2014, 03:54 PM   #395
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
I have 3 puppies, I can donate one of mine. How about the retarded one? I'll even pay for shipping!

Just kidding I love my special needs puppy as much as the other two! You'd have to pay for shipping.

aww whats wrong with the puppy?
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2014, 03:57 PM   #396
Litos
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Oh wow, youre brave.
I got the blue one when my daughter was 2.5 years old.....the red one I got last year.....

been raising pitbulls for 23 years...

they're both lazy ass, spoiled house dogs...they can't be outside longer than 30 minutes or they start complaining....

they stay inside 85% of the time.....

they're lovers too - they had a litter together last year in November....

bitch had 10 puppies.....sold them all....paid for my new floors HAHAHA !!!!!
Appreciate 0