BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

EXXEL Distributions

11-07-2011, 11:21 AM   #23
Uber V8
Volcano Knuckles
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 Camaro SS 1LE

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCGP View Post
Freshman year in college.. First month of school. I had the same thing happen to me. She was a Senior. She was a skinny good looking chick that ran track and was solid as a rock. I was brought to an off campus party and was literally handed to her. I still remember walking home from their place... Bitch tore the buttons from my shirt. I had to walk home looking like I was a victim of a sexual assault.... because I was.
Same chick? Haha, nah I'm on the west coast but the same chick ran track too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comet View Post
like... with a strap on?
That would be more than gay. For clarity sake, when I say fucked me, I mean she hopped on my pole and I stayed still like a scared little boy while she gripped my chest and called me a lot of nasty things and told me to shutup and shyt like that.
Appreciate 0
      11-07-2011, 11:34 AM   #24
NYCGP
WTF are you looking at?
Rep
Drives: Bandwagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by FwdFtl View Post
Same chick? Haha, nah I'm on the west coast but the same chick ran track too.

That would be more than gay. For clarity sake, when I say fucked me, I mean she hopped on my pole and I stayed still like a scared little boy while she gripped my chest and called me a lot of nasty things and told me to shutup and shyt like that.
Very similar.. But she sucked my dick and kept telling me it was hers now.. She was all about being extremely physical in bed. A lot of holding each other down and pinning up against walls. It was before my total sexual awakening in college. This experience was kinda overwhelming and honestly I felt a bit dominated. I had two more episodes of this with her before she lost her mind on some chick that I was talking to outside of class one day. I did my best to carefully let her down. Thankfully she found some other dude a few weeks later and I was off the hook.

I don't think this ever qualified as awkward though.. More emasculating.
      11-07-2011, 11:40 AM   #25
AU335i
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i E92

Quote:
Very similar.. But she sucked my dick and kept telling me it was hers now.. She was all about being extremely physical in bed. A lot of holding each other down and pinning up against walls. It was before my total sexual awakening in college. This experience was kinda overwhelming and honestly I felt a bit dominated. I had two more episodes of this with her before she lost her mind on some chick that I was talking to outside of class one day. I did my best to carefully let her down. Thankfully she found some other dude a few weeks later and I was off the hook.

I don't think this ever qualified as awkward though.. More emasculating.
sounds just like my roommate's gf right now... she runs track too LOL

except she confronted a girl at a party that was talking to her bf with a brick in her hand X_X
Appreciate 0
      11-07-2011, 11:55 AM   #26
Comet
Troll Harder
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: 997 GT3, 997 4 GTS, X6M

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by FwdFtl View Post
I mean she hopped on my pole and I stayed still like a scared little boy while she gripped my chest and called me a lot of nasty things and told me to shutup and shyt like that.
Quote:
Very similar.. But she sucked my dick and kept telling me it was hers now.. She was all about being extremely physical in bed. A lot of holding each other down and pinning up against walls.
I don't see how it is awkward.. I love that
      11-07-2011, 12:10 PM   #27
Alpine Whiteboy
Jerry's Fault...
Rep
Drives: 2013 535xi M-Sport SGM

Wow... So many stories are running thru my head right now...

I dated this girl..... for a while., and she was really a nasty freak... she just loved to get down with sex all the time, she was like, any time of day she was like, "yea let's go, I'm so nasty" and I'd be nailing her, she'd be like "oh your nailing me, cool".

She loved to dirty talk, totally into it, she'd be like "yeah let's screw, let's... I wanna fuck..." God it was so dirty... She'd be like "ME SO HORNY ME LOVE YOU LONG TIME"

So......

Martino*Auto*Concepts
Appreciate 0
      11-07-2011, 12:15 PM   #28
Uber V8
Volcano Knuckles
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 Camaro SS 1LE

Quote:
Originally Posted by AU335i View Post
sounds just like my roommate's gf right now... she runs track too LOL

except she confronted a girl at a party that was talking to her bf with a brick in her hand X_X
Coincidence right? RIGHT? haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comet View Post
I don't see how it is awkward.. I love that
Don't get me wrong, I love them aggressive girls too, but I don't like feeling as though I should be the one making the sandwich afterwards
Appreciate 0
      11-07-2011, 12:24 PM   #29
Kensta335
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 335i Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine Whiteboy View Post
Wow... So many stories are running thru my head right now...

I dated this girl..... for a while., and she was really a nasty freak... she just loved to get down with sex all the time, she was like, any time of day she was like, "yea let's go, I'm so nasty" and I'd be nailing her, she'd be like "oh your nailing me, cool".

She loved to dirty talk, totally into it, she'd be like "yeah let's screw, let's... I wanna fuck..." God it was so dirty... She'd be like "ME SO HORNY ME LOVE YOU LONG TIME"

So......
Did her tits feel like a bag of sand?
Appreciate 0
      11-07-2011, 12:28 PM   #30
Wakka
but no flokka
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by vioaltec View Post
Having a mouth full of cum and having to sneez.....i looked like a dog foaming at the mouth lol
LOL WUT???
Appreciate 0
      11-07-2011, 12:28 PM   #31
F82_SID
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2C 6mt HK Silver

I met this chick at my buddies party and she asked me to take her home. I did and we started going at it in her room. She rolls to get on top of me and we roll off of the bed. Huge smashing noise and all the shit on her night stand goes flying. We get back on the bed and I get on top of her. Just as I do that, I hear the door behind me open. I can see my shadow on the wall in front of me as well as the shadow of the person in the door. I just freeze. After what felt like 5 minutes the door closed and we finished up. Afterwards I asked her who that was and she said "oh yeah I forgot to tell you, I live with my brother" lol. That was soo weird. Never talked to her again.

Story #2. I went on a blind date with this real barbie looking chick and ended up taking her back to my hotel room in Hawaii. We get in the room and she starts screaming at me to "F*%#$ her in the ass!" Like literally screaming at me. So of course I did and then she left. End of story. lol
      11-07-2011, 01:15 PM   #32
Alpine Whiteboy
Jerry's Fault...
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensta335 View Post
Did her tits feel like a bag of sand?
YOU KNOW HER?!?!?

Martino*Auto*Concepts
Appreciate 0
      11-07-2011, 03:30 PM   #33
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep
Drives: Cadillac coupe deville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakka View Post
LOL WUT???
He's gay and we don't need that picture, god damn.
      11-08-2011, 01:09 AM   #34
chuxdelux
Captain
Rep
Drives: 1988/1998/2005 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by E92_SID View Post
Story #2. I went on a blind date with this real barbie looking chick and ended up taking her back to my hotel room in Hawaii. We get in the room and she starts screaming at me to "F*%#$ her in the ass!" Like literally screaming at me. So of course I did and then she left. End of story. lol
Awesome
Appreciate 0
      11-08-2011, 02:03 AM   #35
aretardedorange
Banned
Rep
Drives: E60

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
He's gay and we don't need that picture, god damn.
+1
Appreciate 0
      11-08-2011, 05:30 AM   #36
choicez
Major
Rep
Drives: you mad

Quote:
You fucked a tranny.

Sounds similar to this story...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bassholic View Post
a broad in cancun came back to my room. Hot and heavy and said no sex. I wanted to choke her since i had to pay to get her in the resort. I then proceed to ask what else she plans. She then rolls over and takes it in the ass. Whatever man i wasn't marrying her, and i now have a story.
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=374238
Appreciate 0
      11-08-2011, 12:29 PM   #37
Tondtar
12 yr old Juvie
Vanuatu
Rep
Drives: His Mom Crazy

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by choicez View Post
You fucked a tranny.

Sounds similar to this story...

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=374238

I was trying to find the "awkwardness" aspect of the story and the only thing I could think of was the same scenario. The question is whether OP knew the same thing or not ....Perhaps, NOT!!!
Appreciate 0
      11-08-2011, 01:38 PM   #38
Alpine Whiteboy
Jerry's Fault...
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by choicez View Post
You fucked a tranny.

+1 for the tranny fucker...

Martino*Auto*Concepts
Appreciate 0
      11-08-2011, 02:02 PM   #39
1sikbmr
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 6MT

Quote:

you fucked a tranny

F80 ///M3 6MT Avus Blue ZCP
Appreciate 0
      11-08-2011, 02:08 PM   #40
iBoost
Retired e90post Member
Rep
Drives: real slow

Waiting on Sara's contribution for this thread
Appreciate 0
      11-08-2011, 02:18 PM   #41
F82_SID
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2C 6mt HK Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sikbmr View Post
you fucked a tranny
Definitely not but that shit is still funny lol
      11-09-2011, 06:15 AM   #42
BrokenVert
Resident Kerbalnaut
United_States
Rep
Drives: Topless Brute/Hybrid Boogaloo

Sophomore year of college my gf comes up to see me. Its been a couple weeks since weve seen eachother so we get going. Some time later we finish up.

Then we hear a squeak from the other side of my split double...then to door opened really quickly and slammed shut with a massive force.

I looked on the other side of the room and said, Josh? Are you there buddy? Like he was a sickly dog or something. He wasnt there.

Which only meant one thing, although he never admitted it to me...that he was there the whole time I was fucking my gf...

I actually have a second one:

I was 17 at the time. My gf had just spent the night over and this was only a month or 2 after I had lost my virginity.

So its the morning after she spent the night. My parents are up making breakfast and my gf and I are on the couch watching tv.

I guess this is where I should introduce my dog. He was still a puppy at the time and he had a thing for private parts. He always used to eat the crotches out of underwear that you left on the floor...stuff like that.

So anyway my parents have finished breakfast right now and they decide that they want to watch tv and sit on the couch beside where my gf and I are sitting.

My dog walks down the stairs all happy, walks into the room with me my gf and my parents there, with the condom I used the night before over his nose. His snout covered in the jizz kept moist by the lube in the condom.

Needless to say I was forced to clean up the dog, but I had to catch him first. So I ran around the room chasing the facialed dog for 5 minutes while my gf was in horror, my mom crying and my dad wanting to high five me.

Needless to say life was kinda weird for a bit there.

Last edited by BrokenVert; 11-09-2011 at 06:39 AM..
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2011, 07:54 AM   #43
Wakka
but no flokka
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenVert View Post
Sophomore year of college my gf comes up to see me. Its been a couple weeks since weve seen eachother so we get going. Some time later we finish up.

Then we hear a squeak from the other side of my split double...then to door opened really quickly and slammed shut with a massive force.

I looked on the other side of the room and said, Josh? Are you there buddy? Like he was a sickly dog or something. He wasnt there.

Which only meant one thing, although he never admitted it to me...that he was there the whole time I was fucking my gf...

I actually have a second one:

I was 17 at the time. My gf had just spent the night over and this was only a month or 2 after I had lost my virginity.

So its the morning after she spent the night. My parents are up making breakfast and my gf and I are on the couch watching tv.

I guess this is where I should introduce my dog. He was still a puppy at the time and he had a thing for private parts. He always used to eat the crotches out of underwear that you left on the floor...stuff like that.

So anyway my parents have finished breakfast right now and they decide that they want to watch tv and sit on the couch beside where my gf and I are sitting.

My dog walks down the stairs all happy, walks into the room with me my gf and my parents there, with the condom I used the night before over his nose. His snout covered in the jizz kept moist by the lube in the condom.

Needless to say I was forced to clean up the dog, but I had to catch him first. So I ran around the room chasing the facialed dog for 5 minutes while my gf was in horror, my mom crying and my dad wanting to high five me.

Needless to say life was kinda weird for a bit there.

annnnd winner
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2011, 08:10 AM   #44
NYCGP
WTF are you looking at?
Rep
Drives: Bandwagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakka View Post
[/B]

annnnd winner