BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

12-20-2022, 11:54 PM   #1
CinciFRS
Rep
Drives: 2006 Acura TL 6MT, 2013 FR-S

Anyone looking to sell an E90 Unicorn?

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hey all- I'm rapidly understanding the merits of specing out a car brand new so that BMW gives you exactly what you want... but the S65 isn't on any option sheet in the world so here we are scouring for the perfect car!

It's nearly Christmas and I'm feeling hopeful, so I felt compelled to write up a wish list, and to put it into the universe in case someone has decided they're ready to pass their car to a new, good home.

Must be (this part is pretty easy):
-E90 Sedan
-6MT
-Single Hump
-Stock-ish. No test pipes or catless exhausts, please.

Strong preference (this becomes the Unicorn)
-Style 220 wheels
-Heated seats
-LCI tail lights, either from 2009-2011 or a 2008 with mod
-Exterior Interlagos Blue, either Black, or any of the silver/ gray/ white. Basically, not red...
-The more maintenance records the better!

Doesn't matter:
-Interior color
-Sunroof or slicktop
-Mileage, if it's been well maintained
-Location. For the right car, I'd be up for a road trip most places in the lower 48.

I'm realistically looking in the 75k-110k mile range to get into the budget bracket I can afford, say $25k-$35k.

The one Smonkgood posted a few weeks ago is pretty close, though that car is modded a bit further than I'd like, and that thread seems dead. Anyone have any leads?

Thanks for the attention! Anyone have anything close?

Appreciate 0
      12-21-2022, 05:41 PM   #2
sabmiami
sabmiami
Rep
Drives: F15 X5D M pack / E82 135 DCT

I have mine for sale if you are interested? https://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1978868
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2022, 01:26 AM   #3
CinciFRS
Rep
Drives: 2006 Acura TL 6MT, 2013 FR-S

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabmiami View Post
I have mine for sale if you are interested? https://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1978868
Thanks for the link! I think I actually saw the listing for your car on eBay yesterday!

Man, you've checked all the big boxes I mentioned (who options heated seats in Miami??) but I think there are a lot of little things that add up on that car to a pass for me- The red gages and interior accents aren't really my style, or how low the car is sitting (though of course, that's easy to change with the spring perches on the coilovers). It seems like the lower front grille plastic and tow hook covers are missing as well? Like you said, it looks like it would be a great driver, but I don't think it's the one for me.
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2022, 12:03 PM   #4
86scirocco16v
Private
Rep
Drives: E90M3, Scirocco 16V, MB 300TD

Just saw this...not affiliated https://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1979006
Appreciate 0