BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

EXXEL Distributions

11-13-2012, 12:02 PM   #45
ddk632
Chief Senior Executive Managing VP of Orange Sales
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17 BMW F87 M2 6MT MG HBDGR !

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesselou View Post
When I said bipolar, I meant that she has really random mood swings where one day she can be nice and funny and the next moment, she gets really argumentative and attacks everything u say. so ive just learned that when she does that i dont say anything, so she cant attack me for saying the wrong thing lol. so its not soo bad that its unbearable. its just that i have to walk on eggshells and make sure i dont press any buttons that will set her off even more. i thought all girls like that??!!
Not all girls are like that. Some are, and some are worse than others, though. If you're walking on eggshells as a friend, that is a big red flag dude. And you put up with that, because you like her. Eventually, you'll get tired of this and you won't be so nice about it, and then you'll just set each other off. I've seen it, I've been there. Everyone has a breaking point, even you.

On top of it, you're not in an actual relationship with her. So it's as if you're experiencing the negatives without any of the positives. The thing is, if you're just friends, and she's in a mood, you can just leave, right? You don't, but you can. When you're married, you can't leave.
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2012, 01:32 PM   #46
Templar
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
hmmm...

OP is looking more trollish.
+1
      11-13-2012, 03:54 PM   #47
Keyinhand
Enlisted Member
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F10 528i (sold); F44 M235 GC (

A little preaching might help you:

"To be always with a woman and not to have intercourse with her is more difficult than to raise the dead. You cannot do the less difficult; do you think that I will believe that you can do what is more difficult?"

You clearly want something to happen either with her or with somebody else whom you've not met or even started to look. It's natural to be hungry for some lovin….

Try something with her - if she says no, do what most here have suggested: cut back on the time spent with her and start looking elsewhere.

Contrary to popular belief, P***y does not always just fall from the sky - you sometimes have to go outside and look for it. Even if it did fall from the sky in the area in which you live, your walking around with her not looking up to see it!
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2012, 05:11 PM   #48
Khrishna
Banned
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foodle View Post
Didn't we go through this with you 6 months ago:
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=664122

Or did you find a new chick to walk all over you?
Fawkin brilliant

So we can conclude that this fruit is content with a good book ..a cup of tea ..and a nice long "friend" hug

Quote:
hmmm...

That or he's the lamest guy on Earth..
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2012, 08:49 PM   #49
dtwyim
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW no more

Quote:
hmmm...

+1
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2012, 11:48 PM   #50
ianbiz
Back in a BMW
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 335i Msport

11-14-2012, 05:09 AM   #51
eamon
Captain
Rep
Drives: 09 e92 335i, 2010 328i (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
ask her if she can hook you up with one of her friends and see what happens

Quote:
Originally Posted by carve View Post
First it all, it sounds like you're trying to convince yourself you should have a physical relationship with her. She doesn't have to be "the one", but don't get so fixated on one woman. If you settle just because she happens to be the only girl you talk to and you get married for that reason, you'll regret it later. I know from experience

That said, as others have mentioned, you're basically dating her already. If you want to fuck her, man up about it.

I'm so fcuking tired of hearing about the "Friendzone". Friendzone guys are just guys who are right on paper, but are needy, dishonest about their true intentions, and don't man up and put their own priorities first. Those qualities are very unattractive to a woman. Manning up/growing some balls means you're willing to put yourself in a vulnerable position and take a risk.

Ask yourself what you really want from this woman and why. If you want to be buds, be buds, but make sure you spend time improving yourself and find women you want to be friends AND lovers with. If you spend all your time with her, that won't happen. In fact, if she really is just buddy materiel, talk about other girls with her...maybe even ask her for advice. If you want to get her in the sack, start getting physical with her, and DO IT UNAPOLOGETICALLY. It's difficult at first, but the only way to become comfortable with it is to get out there and do it. It's a vulnerable and uncomfortable place to be, but taking risks like that is what makes you a man.

You also need to change your views on rejection. Rejection can be a good thing- it prevents you from wasting your valuable youth on women you aren't right for. If she shoots you down, don't apologize for it. In fact, it might just be some token resistance. You can keep escalating while saying "oh...yes...we shouldn't be doing this". Or, if she makes some logical points that you actually agree with, then just agree with them and say "yeah...I suppose you're right, we are better as friends". Just don't apologize. Continue on the next day as though nothing happened, because it REALLY ISN'T THAT BIG OF A DEAL. Then be very blunt talking to her about other women. She'll either help you out, or get jealous and make the moves on you. Win/win.

Also, do yourself a favor and buy this book...

Models: attracting women through honesty by Mark Manson

The author has a great blog and podcast, too called "Postmasculine"

It'll be the best $15 you ever spent.

I also recommend you search YouTube for Richard La Ruina, Sasha "Daygame" and James Marshall. They'll show you how to be a man who gets what he wants. Their info isn't as good as Mark Manson's though.
This may be the first time I have ever agreed with your posts.
But then again it is like 5 and something in the morning and I'm not even sure whi I'm on e90 post

OP needs to get his heart crushed.
Hit rock bottom before you rise
      11-17-2012, 04:57 PM   #52
donovan
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: R8 - Ford Raptor

Typical dood ...
slow down on hanging out so much, see if shes actually into you...for you...

Audi R8 v10
Ford Raptor
m3e46freak@yahoo.comfor all euro parts!!
ebay/craigslist verified/ m3post/e46fanantics/m3forum/zpost/bimmerforum
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2012, 07:20 PM   #53
CPWINCH
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Toyota Prius

"Her bipolar personality compounded with her family obligations"
run!
      11-17-2012, 07:42 PM   #54
AWil335i
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 E92 335i

Garage List
this entire thread should've ended at "bipolar".

Appreciate 0
      11-18-2012, 06:48 AM   #55
immiketoo
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Smoothly

So I have concluded after three pages that:

1)OP is gay

2) His friend wants him to go buy tampons for her but she is equally inept at expressing her feelings

3) OP is talking about his mom and needs to move out of the basement

4) OP is gay

5) I want tacos

Quote:
Originally Posted by double eagle View Post
Thickness feels good to me and my hands aren't that big.
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2012, 08:23 AM   #56
amanda hor$t
Banned
Rep
Drives: a380

^ he's probably in love. that sucks.

op: the setup is terrible. solution: get an xbox
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2012, 10:17 PM   #57
jesselou
Registered
Rep
Drives: e92 335

haha you guys are funny. not all guys who dont fuck at every given opportunity are gay.

we're driving up to norcal together for thanksgiving break. i'll ask her out after that and see how it goes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddk632 View Post
Not all girls are like that. Some are, and some are worse than others, though. If you're walking on eggshells as a friend, that is a big red flag dude. And you put up with that, because you like her. Eventually, you'll get tired of this and you won't be so nice about it, and then you'll just set each other off. I've seen it, I've been there. Everyone has a breaking point, even you.
^ welll... she does recognize that she can be sort of an asshole sometimes and most times, she admits to it afterward and apologizes for it. so its not like she's oblivious to her attitude problems. i think its understandable to throw a tantrum every now and then, just as long as they realize that they were doing it and willing to apologize and make up for it...

Last edited by jesselou; 11-18-2012 at 10:23 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2012, 10:23 PM   #58
amanda hor$t
Banned
Rep

step 1: you say: we need to talk, sit down (oh wait you're already seated) it's just a talk

she'll smile politely at you, just keep driving and stare right on through...

edit: never mind, no time is a good time for that

Last edited by amanda hor$t; 11-19-2012 at 12:48 AM..
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2012, 12:08 AM   #59
Khrishna
Banned
Rep

So all this time hanging with her and now you're working up to ask her out? ... spontaniety went out a long time ago...

You will most likely be the guy she talks to about the other guys she dates.
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2012, 02:53 AM   #60
335ikiid
daygo.
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 335i.

1.tell her how you feel
2.make her jealous (women want a man who is desired by other woman)
good lick man! having your heart broken is no fun so dont were it on your sleeve!
      11-19-2012, 08:17 AM   #61
carve
Major
Rep
Drives: 335i

Don't bring this up when you're traveling together unless you're REALLY sure she'll be receptive. It could really put her on the spot and in an uncomfortable situation.

I'd just start getting a little touchy feely or suggestive to test the waters a little, either before or after the trip (or towards the end of it)
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2012, 08:42 AM   #62
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep
Drives: blue streak

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335ikiid View Post
good lick man!
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2012, 07:30 PM   #63
immiketoo
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Smoothly

just whip it out and say road head? And yes, to the op, they are gay, they just don't know it yet. Or you aren't attracted to her, which means you're gay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by double eagle View Post
Thickness feels good to me and my hands aren't that big.
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2012, 07:56 PM   #64
amanda hor$t
Banned
Rep

^ sex and violence are very similar (when examining brain chemistry). one could argue that any male who's overly prone to violence towards other males is exhibiting homosexual behavior: in the brain, it's firing the same neurons in the same areas.

so yeah, who's gay?
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2012, 08:42 PM   #65
Khrishna
Banned
Rep

^All this pussy footing around (pun intended)

YES... OP is gay...the first step is acceptance.
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2012, 05:34 PM   #66
jesselou
Registered
Rep
Drives: e92 335

haha you guys are funny lol.
so the thing is that she has a preference for white guys and fuck, im asian. sigh...
it's good to know for sure that nothing will ever happen between us, so i can focus on just being a good friend and not have any expectations or emotional hopes.

i know many of you believe that guys and girls can't be friends without sex on the table, but do you guys seriously bang every female friend you have? i find that hard to believe and im pretty sure most you guys are just putting up a front to be some masculine guy who gets whatever girl you want, but IRL you guys just as "gay" as you call me out to be. anyways, have a good day.
Appreciate 0