BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > UK

Mporium BMW

02-10-2011, 02:06 AM   #1
Steve H
Rep
Drives: Westfield

Cadwell trackday invite

It’s that time of year again and we are off for our annual trip to the UKs own mini-Nurburgring - Cadwell Park. The date is March 25th and we’d like to invite you along!

The list price is £150 but we are doing a special rate for the clubs that we work with to run these days and we’ve frozen last years price so you can book a place for just £125. Passengers can be booked in for a tenner and extra drivers for £35.

Cadwell is probably the best trackday circuit in the country, fast and flowing and very technical, a great introduction to how trackdays work but also an ongoing challenge for the more experienced drivers.

We will have our team of ARDS instructors available to give tuition free of charge so you can get the best out of the day and novices and first timers will be well looked after so if it’s your first time on track that’s no problem.

If you’d like to come along then please shout up on here and I’ll send you the booking details and club discount code.

Cheers

Steve H
Trackaction-Online

Here’s a few shots from our previous days at Cadwell

*note to mods*, this is a club invite but if it breaks any posting rules then my apologies - please delete or contact me
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2011, 11:24 AM   #2
KadeSdad
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E350 CDI Sport Cabriolet

Hi Steve

How many cars is the day limited to? Also is the db105 limit?
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2011, 12:52 PM   #3
Steve H
Rep

It's 105db static at Cadwell so pretty generous by modern standards!

We usually look for about 60 cars at our Cadwell days and so far we've never had a queue to get out on circuit so no shortage of track time available.
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2011, 01:18 AM   #4
KadeSdad
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve H View Post
It's 105db static at Cadwell so pretty generous by modern standards!

We usually look for about 60 cars at our Cadwell days and so far we've never had a queue to get out on circuit so no shortage of track time available.
Cheers Steve

Can you PM details so I can get a booking form.
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2011, 01:42 AM   #5
Steve H
Rep

I just realised that as a newbie I can't PM on here yet so I'll keep posting and I'll send it through as soon as I'm authorised
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2011, 08:06 AM   #6
M3-FAST
Defected to the dark side.....
England
Rep
Drives: BMW M5 LCi

Garage List
mmm, tempted but already got Donington booked on the 13th and Curburough booked on the 19th. Not sure 3 track days over 3 consecutuve weekends is good for my marriage

Steve, I see your in Stafford! I am also, along with a few other members on here.

Keep in touch with future dates
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2011, 08:46 AM   #7
KadeSdad
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3-FAST View Post
mmm, tempted but already got Donington booked on the 13th and Curburough booked on the 19th. Not sure 3 track days over 3 consecutuve weekends is good for my marriage

Steve, I see your in Stafford! I am also, along with a few other members on here.

Keep in touch with future dates
Go on buddy, should be good. I'll have my super charger fitted by then (being done next week).

I just changed insurers and went with Henderson Taylor, got 6 free track day covers in the premium, loads cheaper then any other quote I got.
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2011, 10:01 AM   #8
Steve H
Rep

Tell her that Curborough doesn't count as a proper trackday, it's just a warmup for the Cadwell day and a bit diddy for an M3 I would think!

If there's a group of you local to here then you'll want to come along to our day at Oulton that we run in November (as well as to Caddy obviously ).

Meanwhile I'm getting my share of BMW action this weekend instructing in the M3s at Oulton

Appreciate 0