BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion

BPM
Closed Thread

09-03-2007, 05:44 PM   #133
Walked U
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Too many to list

If I have the time to look through the videos more Ill post more of me getting owned by karl's s4, drews m3 and anthony and adams e60 m5's. Now im not too sure because that was before I got all the custom things done. But Im 99% sure they woulld still whoop my ass good. Lol

After the tune my friend wants to run with his CLS55 just to see. Im pretty sure if its anything like that cobra last night then with a tune I should be even. But whatever I hate bench racing.
Ferrari 575 SA, 458 Italia
Appreciate 0
      09-03-2007, 05:44 PM   #134
schneid4323
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i, M6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walked U View Post
But I still need a tune.
Yo, if you find out where or how to tune this car LET ME KNOW ASAP PLEASE!
Appreciate 0
      09-03-2007, 05:46 PM   #135
Walked U
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by schneid4323 View Post
Yo, if you find out where or how to tune this car LET ME KNOW ASAP PLEASE!
Im not sure in texas where to go.
Appreciate 0
      09-03-2007, 06:13 PM   #136
enfield
Civilian
Canada
Rep
Drives: Jaguar F-Type V8 S

I have asked this before. What are 335i drivers trying to prove???? Bet this station wagon can beat 335i and a Z4M and an E60 M5

or how about this:
Appreciate 0
      09-03-2007, 06:17 PM   #137
Walked U
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by enfield View Post
I have asked this before. What are 335i drivers trying to prove???? Bet this station wagon can beat 335i and a Z4M and an E60 M5

or how about this:
Bottom line is theres always going to be a faster car than you, period. Even if you drive a bugatti veryon
Appreciate 0
      09-03-2007, 06:19 PM   #138
schneid4323
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i, M6

Quote:
Im not sure in texas where to go.

Where do you go, do they do the ECU? id love to give em a call
Appreciate 0
      09-03-2007, 06:20 PM   #139
Jonmartin
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by schneid4323 View Post
Where do you go, do they do the ECU? id love to give em a call
He's talking about driving to shiv.
Appreciate 0
      09-03-2007, 06:22 PM   #140
Jonmartin
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by enfield View Post

or how about this:
he wasn't trying to "Prove" Anything he was just posting vids for fun we make runs like this for fun what are "M" guys trying "Prove" when they start yapping off about being "Track stars" same shit whats your deal don't get ass hurt cause you drive an "M" All this talk about 335 owners being "Ricer's" and claiming they "can beat every car with a Procede" is BS just haters talking for no reason cause they have cars that perform barely above average and don't feel "special" any more cause all that shit they read in the brochure all of a sudden seems not so special.

Last edited by Jonmartin; 09-03-2007 at 06:43 PM..
Appreciate 0
      09-03-2007, 07:11 PM   #141
sflgator
Major General
Rep
Drives: '09 MB C63 AMG & '08 MB GL450

Walked U....

Thanks for posting your videos in this thread. Again, what your videos prove is that a PROcede 335i is really as fast as we all say (especially for those of us that don't get the opportunity to record our runs on camera).

Although you now have many more mods on your PROcede 335i, even when you just had the PROcede and exhaust, you still showed that your car can beat many other modded M cars and other modded cars that most ppl assumed were faster than a PROcede 335i.

Although we've been called "BMW Ricers," and some ppl think we're out to prove something, we could say the exact same thing to the exact same ppl who seem to get their jollies by raising their brows each and every time we share our driving experiences...like they never do the same thing with their cars. Anyway, now the "doubters" know the truth; not just from unfilmed anecdotes, but from real videos from real street runs...and we thank you for this.

|2009 RENNtech MB C63 AMG | Black/Black Leather/Black Maple | Premium II | MultiMedia | iPod |
| TeleAid | Charcoal Filter Delete | BMC High-Flow Air Filters | High-Flow Secondary Cats | Clear Side Markers |
Appreciate 0
      09-03-2007, 07:23 PM   #142
E90ice
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi Coupe

Now I feel really bad for not meeting the moded E39 M5 at the track.

He ran a 13.0 @ 107, just like I did before.

I don't know where he got the impresison that he will smoke the 335i.

A lot of the M5 or M3 guys are just as cocky as the 335 owners, so they should just stop talking smack about the 335i.
      09-03-2007, 07:28 PM   #143
Dammmittt
My favorite sign.
South Korea
Rep
Drives: 2007 M Coupe

Quote:
Bottom line is theres always going to be a faster car than you, period. Even if you drive a bugatti veryon
Not likely.

07 ///M Coupe (Premium Package) Black Saphire Ext. Imola Red Int.

Best Website EVER!
Appreciate 0
      09-03-2007, 07:35 PM   #144
Walked U
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dammmittt View Post
Not likely.
I guess youve been living in your own imaginary world.

That or "in between" means bumble fuck no where.

Dude seriously open your eyes, and stop being so ignorant. Have you ever seen daily driver 8 sec cars?

The veryon does 10.2@142.

Theres promovite 996TTs doing 9's@150 daily driven.
Appreciate 0
      09-03-2007, 07:36 PM   #145
Jonmartin
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
+1 don't piss him off dude he's gonna throw an ///M badge at you and yell something about being a "Track Star" lol..
Appreciate 0
      09-03-2007, 07:40 PM   #146
Dammmittt
My favorite sign.
South Korea
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonmartin View Post
he wasn't trying to "Prove" Anything he was just posting vids for fun we make runs like this for fun what are "M" guys trying "Prove" when they start yapping off about being "Track stars" same shit whats your deal don't get ass hurt cause you drive an "M" All this talk about 335 owners being "Ricer's" and claiming they "can beat every car with a Procede" is BS just haters talking for no reason cause they have cars that perform barely above average and don't feel "special" any more cause all that shit they read in the brochure all of a sudden seems not so special.
Since I feel most of the comments are directed my way I'll respond. If you look over on the Z threads or anywhere on bimmerpost, you don't see comments or threads like this. I think the only issue most of us M stars have with the 335i procede-ers is that the comments about how fast their car is and how you "kill" so many cars on the highway. Its people like this that give BMW owners a bad name. When joe shmoe sees some jack ass in a bimmer fly by racing some other car it leaves an impression. You drive a bimmer. I think if you wanted to buy a drag car you shoulda bought a vette and spent equivalent amounts of money on it, and made it a monster. My 2 cents.

As far as my car goes, it's hardly barely above average. It's a beautiful thing and aside from it being sexy as hell, it's performance is up there with the 911 carrera on the track. I'd hardly call that "barely above average" and at 50 grand. It's a bargain.

Best Website EVER!
Appreciate 0
      09-03-2007, 07:52 PM   #147
Walked U
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Since I feel most of the comments are directed my way I'll respond. If you look over on the Z threads or anywhere on bimmerpost, you don't see comments or threads like this. I think the only issue most of us M stars have with the 335i procede-ers is that the comments about how fast their car is and how you "kill" so many cars on the highway. Its people like this that give BMW owners a bad name. When joe shmoe sees some jack ass in a bimmer fly by racing some other car it leaves an impression. You drive a bimmer. I think if you wanted to buy a drag car you shoulda bought a vette and spent equivalent amounts of money on it, and made it a monster. My 2 cents.

As far as my car goes, it's hardly barely above average. It's a beautiful thing and aside from it being sexy as hell, it's performance is up there with the 911 carrera on the track. I'd hardly call that "barely above average" and at 50 grand. It's a bargain.
This comment is an oxymoron.

Why didnt you buy a c6 and make it a track monster for the money you spent on your car? @ 43k its bargin...

I hate when threads like this show up because everyone is so caught up in trying to defend their cars. It makes them look like ignorant assholes. To me take the car for what its worth. If bmw decided to put the n54 engine inside the new m3 and have not made the 335i would have resented it so much? Probably not.

Its so ridiculous that you bring up price value on your car which was 50k. Cool man, so was mine...

Who cares what car someone drives... I by no means think my car is fast. Its quick but not fast.

Im a car enthusiast period I like all cars from every spectrum.
Appreciate 0
      09-03-2007, 07:55 PM   #148
Jonmartin
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:

Thats nice! I guess thats why it got beat by a 335 at VIR but then I won't bring that up cause someone will scream about the driver of the M was drunk and high and weighed 400lbs and the gravity of the planet was low and whatever else they can think of.. Bottom line I don't want a corvette I don't want or need an ///M I think they're nice and I used to own a E46 ///M3 but sorry they're not lightyears ahead of the 335 and that fine cause it's what I wan't but don't come here yapping off about how we're just Ricer's and whatever else BS you said cause I don't /won't talk shit about how a Z4 or any M will get mopped up by a Porsche I'm just saying be proud you have a nice beautiful ///M but don't think it's "Far" superior above our cars cause it's not I don't care what brochure you read that in.
Appreciate 0
      09-03-2007, 08:28 PM   #149
T Bone
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:

Hey man stereotyping M owners is just as bad as stereotyping 335i owners. Some just want to see what is faster.....
      09-03-2007, 08:41 PM   #150
Jonmartin
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by T Bone View Post
Hey man stereotyping M owners is just as bad as stereotyping 335i owners. Some just want to see what is faster.....
true your right but you get my point I don't go around disrespecting M cars and you know as well as I do there alot more M owners hating on 335 owners your like one in 5 on the internet lol...Just look at M5 board sooooo cocky
Appreciate 0
      09-03-2007, 08:41 PM   #151
Dammmittt
My favorite sign.
South Korea
Rep

Quote:

That or "in between" means bumble fuck no where.

Dude seriously open your eyes, and stop being so ignorant. Have you ever seen daily driver 8 sec cars?

The veryon does 10.2@142.

Theres promovite 996TTs doing 9's@150 daily driven.
I dunno...not too many daily drivers make it to 250 mph.

Best Website EVER!
Appreciate 0
      09-03-2007, 08:43 PM   #152
Jonmartin
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I dunno...not too many daily drivers make it to 250 mph.
Not many veyron owners make it to 250mph
Appreciate 0
      09-03-2007, 08:44 PM   #153
Dammmittt
My favorite sign.
South Korea
Rep

Quote:
Thats nice! I guess thats why it got beat by a 335 at VIR but then I won't bring that up cause someone will scream about the driver of the M was drunk and high and weighed 400lbs and the gravity of the planet was low and whatever else they can think of.. Bottom line I don't want a corvette I don't want or need an ///M I think they're nice and I used to own a E46 ///M3 but sorry they're not lightyears ahead of the 335 and that fine cause it's what I wan't but don't come here yapping off about how we're just Ricer's and whatever else BS you said cause I don't /won't talk shit about how a Z4 or any M will get mopped up by a Porsche I'm just saying be proud you have a nice beautiful ///M but don't think it's "Far" superior above our cars cause it's not I don't care what brochure you read that in.
Quote:
true your right but you get my point I don't go around disrespecting M cars and you know as well as I do there alot more M owners hating on 335 owners your like one in 5 on the internet lol...Just look at M5 board sooooo cocky
2 Things...never said my car was far superior to a 335i. It's different and each car has its advantages. And I've never hated on the 335i. Just the adolecent attitudes of the drivers on this board...

Best Website EVER!
Appreciate 0
      09-03-2007, 08:48 PM   #154
T Bone
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
There are lots of haters, but we can't change people so why add fuel to the fire?

BTW, the guys on M5board are a bunch of really good guys and very few are haters.