BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > M3 vs....

02-08-2012, 07:42 AM   #45
jonasaurus
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E90 M3 [Sold]

Congrats, amazing car, if I didnt need a rear seat that would be my choice of 'fun' car barring a GT3 if finances allowed
      02-08-2012, 09:58 AM   #46
saeyedoc
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2013 Carrera S, 2013 Panny GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger22 View Post
Thanks for the kind words guys. I'm quite happy with the car. The steering feel, handling and sounds are everything I had hoped for. With Porsche you just have to experience it and then you either get it or you don't. I'm still getting use to the lack of technologies such as keyless entry and auto headlamps, but it's not that big of a deal. Having said that, if I had to only have one, I'd prob be keeping the m because it's so good at everything. Lucky for me, I don't have that limitation right now, so I will use this as my track toy.
It's great to have both! I daily drive my Cayman S and often trade with my wife's M3. I have the M3 this week. They are both great cars, but so different in many ways. Our M3 is loaded with all the tech stuff and my Cayman has mostly performance options (sport chrono, limited slip, PASM), but does have bose, nav and heated/ventilated seats.
Congrats on your R.
Appreciate 0