BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

BPM

07-16-2012, 03:21 PM   #1
omegaSMP300
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Macan S, Boxster GTS, R8 V10+

WTB 2011 E90 m3

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I am looking for a 2011 m3 Sedan. Preferably a 2011.5 or 2011.75 with less than 15k miles, the lower the better.

Color Combos: (in order of preference)
1. Space Grey with Fox Red
2. Space Grey with Black
3. Silverstone with Black
4. Alpine White with Fox Red (extended or not)
5: Interlagos Blue with Black
6. Black with Fox Red

These are just my preferences any 2011.5/2011.75 with the options listed below I would definitely consider.

Required Options:
M-DCT
Competition Package
Convenience Pack
Premium Package
Enhanced Premium Sound
Cold-Weather (if the car has heated front seats, I do not necessarily require this package but it would be nice)

Optional:
BMW Apps (preferable)
Moonroof (not necessary)

I have looked all over and finally decided to post here. I know there are some available East of me, TX and the East Coast. I may end up making the trip/paying for shipping but was hoping to snag something closer to home, I am more than willing to make the trip anywhere in CA. PM me here or email at omega.amt at gmail.com . Thanks so much.

Last edited by omegaSMP300; 07-21-2012 at 05:30 PM.. Reason: Additional Details
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2012, 05:33 PM   #2
omegaSMP300
Lieutenant
Rep

Bump. Decent number of views but only 1 message thus far. I am hoping to buy something within the next week. Please reach out to me if you have any interest in selling. Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2012, 01:20 AM   #3
omegaSMP300
Lieutenant
Rep

Bump. Selling my car this Saturday really hoping to get something in the next few days. I am paying cash and paying well. Any 2011.5 or 2011.75 with the options listed above or most of them please message. Thanks again all. Hope this is the last bump.
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2012, 12:59 PM   #4
Skiptomylou37
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 e92 335xi

Just sent you a PM. I have a 2011.5 e90 M3, Interlagos Blue w/black interior for sale on this forum. Sent you the link to my listing, let me know what you think.
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2012, 08:11 PM   #5
omegaSMP300
Lieutenant
Rep

Still on the hunt for a car. I was wondering if I could get everyones thoughts on this m3. http://************/d3zquad

Do you all think the price is fair? Dinan stage 1 good/bad/necessary? Very nice car, low mileage, a lot of options. For myself I have not gone through with it because it is one of my least favorite color combinations (I am sure many will disagree) but if I am going to be spending a lot of money on car I want no regrets or "I wish I had" feeling. To those that reply, thanks in advance!
Appreciate 0
      07-30-2012, 12:11 AM   #6
dagolfpro
Colonel
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegaSMP300 View Post
Still on the hunt for a car. I was wondering if I could get everyones thoughts on this m3. http://************/d3zquad

Do you all think the price is fair? Dinan stage 1 good/bad/necessary? Very nice car, low mileage, a lot of options. For myself I have not gone through with it because it is one of my least favorite color combinations (I am sure many will disagree) but if I am going to be spending a lot of money on car I want no regrets or "I wish I had" feeling. To those that reply, thanks in advance!
That's a fair asking price. It's almost the same car I bought in Oct 2011. Wish they had it when I was looking back then.

Dinan is one of the most reputable aftermarket companies out there. So, I don't think you can go wrong with it. But for peace of mind, You can call Dinan and ask them yourself about the stage 1 set up.

You're right. If you're going to spend $60k+, get the color combo you're looking for. AW with Black is simple, maybe too simple for your taste. That's what I wanted as I was just the opposite, I can't see myself with FR interior regardless of the exterior color. Space Grey was my 2nd choice if I couldn't find AW. When I was on my search, I found a AW & SG with Palladium interior and I couldn't stand the two-tone interior. Glad I waited and found what I wanted.

GL with your search.

btw, love the username. I own a 1997 Omega SMP SS
Mods List: Evolve Exhaust | M Perf Steering Wheel | Tint | Lux | Hardwired V1 | KW V3 | Volshlag CP | Brembo BBK | BBS FI | Yokohama AD08 R| Schroth 4 Point Harness | Challenge GT Diffuser | OEM GTS Wing| GTS Lip| I lied earlier, I wasn't done with mod, but I swear, I'm done now, no more mods...
Appreciate 0
      07-30-2012, 01:04 PM   #7
omegaSMP300
Lieutenant
Rep

Thanks for the feedback. I find the AW with Black to be somewhat too common. Does it look nice? Yes, definitely. But in my town (literally down the street) there is already a 2011 AW/Black interior M3. Couldn't agree more on the two-tone. There's only so many of 2011.5/2011.75 with ZCP though. And buying second hand means I am limited to what others chose to get. Hopefully, within this next week I'll have found my car.

Thanks for the kuddos on the name reference! The 1997 is a nice watch. I retired my bond SMP 300 (for now). Sporting a 2011 Seamaster currently. Omega = first watch on the moon and timekeepers for the 2012 Olympic Games can't go wrong with that hah.
Appreciate 0
      08-01-2012, 02:18 PM   #8
omegaSMP300
Lieutenant
Rep

Hi everyone,

To those that reached out to me by PM, email, etc. thanks very much!

I am very happy to announce I finally found/bought a car!

It is to be shipped to me from the East Coast and should arrive in about 8 days or so. As luck, or bad luck, would have it, I will be in Europe when it arrives but it it something to look forward to when I return.

Thanks again one and all.

For those wondering:
2011.5 e90 Space Grey with Extended Black Interior
Mileage: 13,100
Options: DCT, Competition, Convenience, Premium, Cold Weather, Enhanced Premium Sound, Auto High Beams, Moonroof, Sat Radio etc. etc.

Planned Mods:
30% Window Tint, Passenger and Rear
Lux Angel Eyes

Last edited by omegaSMP300; 08-01-2012 at 07:33 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2012, 11:41 PM   #9
dagolfpro
Colonel
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegaSMP300 View Post
Hi everyone,

To those that reached out to me by PM, email, etc. thanks very much!

I am very happy to announce I finally found/bought a car!

It is to be shipped to me from the East Coast and should arrive in about 8 days or so. As luck, or bad luck, would have it, I will be in Europe when it arrives but it it something to look forward to when I return.

Thanks again one and all.

For those wondering:
2011.5 e90 Space Grey with Extended Black Interior
Mileage: 13,100
Options: DCT, Competition, Convenience, Premium, Cold Weather, Enhanced Premium Sound, Auto High Beams, Moonroof, Sat Radio etc. etc.

Planned Mods:
30% Window Tint, Passenger and Rear
Lux Angel Eyes
Congrats!!! How much did you pay for it? SG with Black was my 2nd choice.
Mods List: Evolve Exhaust | M Perf Steering Wheel | Tint | Lux | Hardwired V1 | KW V3 | Volshlag CP | Brembo BBK | BBS FI | Yokohama AD08 R| Schroth 4 Point Harness | Challenge GT Diffuser | OEM GTS Wing| GTS Lip| I lied earlier, I wasn't done with mod, but I swear, I'm done now, no more mods...
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2012, 07:17 PM   #10
omegaSMP300
Lieutenant
Rep

Well, in this case it is not what I spent on the car but what I saved. 10k less than what I would have paid for a car closer to home and this includes the cost of shipping it cross country. I had a PPI run on it too and everything was great. A true lesson on patience considering I almost bought that one in San Jose.
Appreciate 0