BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos

EXXEL Distributions

02-26-2007, 02:44 PM   #1
JOYRIIDE1113
Pirate
United_States
Rep
Drives: Detailing Shark

And they say we're bad drivers?

I think the blue and white roundel just seems to catch a person's eye a bit better than say a "Honda" badge, therefor when they see an idiot driving badly, they quickly remember it being a BMW.

I see sooo much bad driving everyday, I'd be saving an extra $1000.00 a month if I put a dollar in a jar for every time I whispered a curse under my breath. Its horrible. I cannot believe some people are still even alive with the way I see them drive. I keep seeing soo many "jerk" moves happen in Honda Accords and Toyota Camrys than I even see in BMW's, yet for some reason, when people think of those "jerk" moves they quickly remember the time where a late 1990's 318i BMW cut in front of them....

Just the other day this asshole in a huge Ford Excursion waited till the very last minute to merge into his on RAMP simply because it propbably would have made him wait 10 more minutes in the traffic line.

Well my lunch is almost over and my sandwich is cold. Gotta go.

Joy
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2007, 02:59 PM   #2
nmulax
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 Z4 M Coupe

Garage List
2007 Z4M Coupé  [7.66]
I know what you're getting at, and this issue has 2 parts:

1. BMW drivers may have a tendency to drive more aggressive then the typical driver. Most people equate aggressive driving with being a "bad driver".

2. There are a lot less Bimmers on the road.
Therefor for every bad driver in a BMW, you see maybe 7 good drivers.
While for every bad driver in something other then a BMW, you see maybe 3,491 others.