BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

EXXEL Distributions

10-17-2012, 06:53 PM   #243
abcde
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 11 E90 335i M Sport LeMansBlue

Such an awesome show. I still need to read the books but haven't had the time.
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2012, 11:05 AM   #244
other_evolved
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2015 Chevrolet SS

Lori appears to be as useless as in the past seasons.....at least Carl can operate a firearm now, lol
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2012, 11:20 AM   #245
DieselDiner
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335d

WD is kicking ass in the ratings. The premier episode was the highest rated show ever for basic cable with 11 million viewers. That number also makes it the most watched episode of the new season for all broadcasters, including the major networks. The Sopranos still holds the record for highest viewership ever, with 13 million for its first episode. If Dish Network were carrying AMC, I wonder how much higher WD could go.
      10-19-2012, 01:30 PM   #246
import36
Burrito bowl connoisseur
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 Nissan GTR Black Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieselDiner View Post
WD is kicking ass in the ratings. The premier episode was the highest rated show ever for basic cable with 11 million viewers. That number also makes it the most watched episode of the new season for all broadcasters, including the major networks. The Sopranos still holds the record for highest viewership ever, with 13 million for its first episode. If Dish Network were carrying AMC, I wonder how much higher WD could go.
that's what i'm saying....for those numbers to not even include Dish because of their dispute....i'm thinking it would've been well over 13 million.

i love the show...its had me hooked since the first few episodes.
Appreciate 0
      10-20-2012, 04:31 PM   #247
O-cha
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Mcoupe

Quote:
And yet somehow the budget is so low and it takes forever to go through production.
      10-20-2012, 04:42 PM   #248
O-cha
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Mcoupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abear View Post
Well, yes, they are all carriers, but they will only turn if they die. A bite is different than them just having the virus. A bite kills you, just like you would normally die if you got a serious infection from a scratch or bite from something like a rabie infected animal. The thing is, this particular virus doesnt take over until youre dead.

I know you wont die from rabies, but I hope my point it kinda clear..I know there really isnt a good explantion, but its a comic book/tv show, cant be too realistic, lol.

Rick is thinking that by maybe cutting off the infected part, he can save Hershel. I guess we will have to see. I would imagine as long as Hershel doesnt bleed out and die, he wont turn. For those of us that have read the comic, we should know whats going to happen...to those that havent..keep watching!
Rabies is pretty damn deadly...

Viruses take time to incubate, they infect you usually in very small amounts, they enter a cell, incubate, and the cell explodes and spreads more of it which do the same. This incubation time has to be repeated several times before you have symptoms. This is why we say things "go viral". You only get one or two virus from indirect contact and such, and by the time it hits a full blown infection your body is already fighting it off.

Now if you get hundreds or thousands of virus directly into your bloodstream, you go straight into and past that full blown stage and your body has zero time to build up defenses and resistance and you get hit fast and hard by the symptoms and they last longer.

IE, blood spatter vs bite.

That's the easiest believable rationalization I can come up with, although it's still not really correct.
      10-21-2012, 07:24 AM   #249
Nati Beastcat
Party at the Moontower
Rep
Drives: X5D

Quote:
Wow! Such a great show well deserved stats. Can't wait for tonights episode. Gotta see whats going on with those prisoners!
Eisenmann race | Test Pipes | BPM Stage 2 | Vorsteiner | Black lines | AA filter | iND cosmetics | KW Sleeve over | 20" BBS LM's | Macht Schnell Tow Strap | Euro modded front bumper | Revinora lip | iND mirror caps | BMW spoiler | BMW Steering wheel | iND Interior Pkg |You bet Jerez its black and i'll never go back! Instagram @NATIBEASTCAT
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2012, 09:16 PM   #250
W///
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: F82GTS, E36/E92M3, Z4M

Ricktatorship is well under way. Tonight's episode was crazy!
07 E85 Z4M Roadster, Alpine White/Red, 6MT
99 E36 M3, Techno Violet/Dove Grey, 6MT
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2012, 11:48 PM   #251
shazzy04
Lieutenant Colonel
South Korea
Rep
Drives: '15 F22 M235i

What Was The Thing Watching Carol

Mods coming soon
Appreciate 0
      10-22-2012, 07:18 AM   #252
Nati Beastcat
Party at the Moontower
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by shazzy04 View Post
Gonna guess it was someone from the other camp? Which we haven't seen yet.
Eisenmann race | Test Pipes | BPM Stage 2 | Vorsteiner | Black lines | AA filter | iND cosmetics | KW Sleeve over | 20" BBS LM's | Macht Schnell Tow Strap | Euro modded front bumper | Revinora lip | iND mirror caps | BMW spoiler | BMW Steering wheel | iND Interior Pkg |You bet Jerez its black and i'll never go back! Instagram @NATIBEASTCAT
Appreciate 0
      10-22-2012, 08:51 AM   #253
BlackSaphr
Private
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by shazzy04
I have a feeling it's the guy Merle that they left handcuffed on the roof in the city
Appreciate 0
      10-22-2012, 11:51 AM   #254
Abear
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2011 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by O-cha View Post
Rabies is pretty damn deadly...

Yeah, I meant to say rabies wont kill you if treated quick, but sometimes my brain thinks things my fingers dont type. Everything you said is a great explaination, thats what I was driving at, but couldnt piece it together.

Last nights episode was crazy. Glad Rick dealt with them, shows how much he is changing, and how fast. He isnt gonna be a push over and let things happen like before. Also, I like how he just tells Lori thanks for saving Hershel..lol..she was so sad he didnt say she was a good wife. I was hoping it was her end when Hershel had his little attack and grabbed her, but maybe another time.

Guy in the woods is a big question, I dont remember anyone being in the woods besides Michonne in the comics, but I know it isnt them. Cant wait for next week.
Appreciate 0
      10-22-2012, 01:12 PM   #255
Nati Beastcat
Party at the Moontower
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSaphr View Post
I have a feeling it's the guy Merle that they left handcuffed on the roof in the city
Merle is a good guess! Isn't he part of the "Governor's" crew? I know they want part of the jail. Him and Rick have a standoff over the situation from the previews.
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2012, 06:38 PM   #256
J02 335i
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nati Beastcat View Post
Merle is a good guess! Isn't he part of the "Governor's" crew? I know they want part of the jail. Him and Rick have a standoff over the situation from the previews.
I thought the same thing, but it looks like the standoff from the preview was in the last episode with inmates?

Sport pack, JB3, Dci, factory oil cooler, 18" M3 reps, Michelin PSS, painted trim, black grills, smoked side markers, LED plate lights, H&R coils, Borla catback
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2012, 07:31 PM   #257
Nati Beastcat
Party at the Moontower
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by J02 335i View Post
I thought the same thing, but it looks like the standoff from the preview was in the last episode with inmates?
Yeah they really cut those pre-season previews up. Guess we'll have to wait! Wish I would have done this show like some of the others i've watched. I started watching breaking bad about midway through season 4. Its nice to just turn on netflix and burn through episodes when ever you want. Don't have to wait a week to see what happens next!
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2012, 07:42 PM   #258
manutdas11
EL JIMMY NEURON
United_States
Rep
Drives: Jet Black E90

Your mom.
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2012, 04:22 AM   #259
J02 335i
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nati Beastcat View Post
Yeah they really cut those pre-season previews up. Guess we'll have to wait! Wish I would have done this show like some of the others i've watched. I started watching breaking bad about midway through season 4. Its nice to just turn on netflix and burn through episodes when ever you want. Don't have to wait a week to see what happens next!
Yeah that is great I also did that with Breaking Bad, the first two seasons of Walking Dead and Dexter, one after another.....

Sport pack, JB3, Dci, factory oil cooler, 18" M3 reps, Michelin PSS, painted trim, black grills, smoked side markers, LED plate lights, H&R coils, Borla catback
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2012, 01:30 PM   #260
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

What do you do with 50lb bags of bread crumbs??!!!!! Not even Sh!t on a shingle has bread crumbs.
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2012, 12:14 PM   #261
DieselDiner
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335d

Interview with "The Governor": http://social.entertainment.msn.com/...2-24dc1fedcb96
      10-30-2012, 04:59 AM   #262
J02 335i
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep

Well I just finished watching the latest episode......did Rick and the rest of them die? They must have because they were nowhere to be found lol.

Appreciate 0
      10-30-2012, 09:39 AM   #263
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Scary shit that if you distroy their mouth, they just aren't hungry any more, and they will leave you alone.

Blondie is going to get some strange with the gov
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2012, 09:23 PM   #264
2000gsr
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2018 M4

Crazy episode tonight! Glad they finally killed off that pregnant chick!
Appreciate 0