BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes

EXXEL Distributions

06-07-2016, 08:17 PM   #1
Hoosier_M3
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2009 E92 M3

New to Cleveland

I just moved to Cleveland and will be here for the next couple months. I started work yesterday and have already spotted another E92 M3, an M4, and an X5M. From what I understand there is a cars and coffee in the area every other weekend. I would love to meet a few other ///M owners in the area!

Also…. where can I find a good TOUCH FREE car wash?
Appreciate 0
      06-23-2016, 10:24 PM   #2
Case-sensitive
Getting there...
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 E90 M3 6MT

I'm in the Cleveland area. Seen only a few M's around here sadly. Been wondering how many are actually around here unless I'm blind
Now: '08 BMW M3 - LUX Eyes, MS Pulleys, MS Stage II Intake, Megan Axle-Back, TopSpeed Catless X-Pipe, Gintani Stage II Tune, H&R Coilovers w/ Vorshlag Plates, Turner Solid Subframe Bushings, Poly Diff Bushings, SPL Toe Arms, Millway Trailing Arm, GAS Monoball Front, Full ECS SS Brake lines
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2016, 09:53 AM   #3
EJT86
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2

Garage List
  [0.00]
2018 BMW M2  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoosier_M3 View Post
I just moved to Cleveland and will be here for the next couple months. I started work yesterday and have already spotted another E92 M3, an M4, and an X5M. From what I understand there is a cars and coffee in the area every other weekend. I would love to meet a few other ///M owners in the area!

Also…. where can I find a good TOUCH FREE car wash?
Was the sole reason for moving to Cleveland so you could brag about being NBA champions? If so well played
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2016, 06:33 AM   #4
dpilat8588
Captain
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Garage List
2010 BMW M3  [0.00]
Whats up...What Part of CLE do you all live in? Im in the Chagrin Falls area. Not a lot of E9X M's around unfortunately, but at least we stand out lol.
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2016, 11:42 AM   #5
Case-sensitive
Getting there...
United_States
Rep

I'm in the North Royalton area. Barely see many M's around me. See more S4's and what not around here
Now: '08 BMW M3 - LUX Eyes, MS Pulleys, MS Stage II Intake, Megan Axle-Back, TopSpeed Catless X-Pipe, Gintani Stage II Tune, H&R Coilovers w/ Vorshlag Plates, Turner Solid Subframe Bushings, Poly Diff Bushings, SPL Toe Arms, Millway Trailing Arm, GAS Monoball Front, Full ECS SS Brake lines
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2016, 08:45 PM   #6
Hoosier_M3
Private First Class
Rep

I’m in Cleveland for a summer internship (accepted the offer banking on a Cavs win). I live near Middleburg Heights but drive downtown every day for work. I’ve had two E9X M3 sightings so far: a blue E92 with some sort of exhaust on 71 south (a few weeks) and black E92 on East 9th by Progressive field.

There’s a pretty good cars and coffee in Garfield Heights this coming Saturday. I was the only E9X at the last one. Would love to see some better E9X presence and meet a few forum members!

Also the S4 comment is on point. I see a ton of them

Last edited by Hoosier_M3; 06-26-2016 at 08:53 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2016, 08:55 PM   #7
Hoosier_M3
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Case-sensitive View Post
I'm in the North Royalton area. Barely see many M's around me. See more S4's and what not around here
Pretty sure you were the car I passed by Progressive Field (I think it was the Friday before last). All the mods I spotted match up with your sig. Sorry for my awkward/overenthusiastic wave...
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2016, 09:17 PM   #8
Case-sensitive
Getting there...
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Pretty sure you were the car I passed by Progressive Field (I think it was the Friday before last). All the mods I spotted match up with your sig. Sorry for my awkward/overenthusiastic wave...
Mines a sedan, black. I was downtown last, last weekend think it was Saturday though way later in the night. Someone else got the nice wave sadly

Porsche in Beachwood has some Cars and Coffee going on. Forget their exact schedule but I've been to a couple. I've heard the Garfield Heights one is pretty good. A F40 came to it from what I've heard last year.
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2016, 09:30 PM   #9
Hoosier_M3
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Case-sensitive View Post
Mines a sedan, black. I was downtown last, last weekend think it was Saturday though way later in the night. Someone else got the nice wave sadly

Porsche in Beachwood has some Cars and Coffee going on. Forget their exact schedule but I've been to a couple. I've heard the Garfield Heights one is pretty good. A F40 came to it from what I've heard last year.
I've heard good things about the Beachwood one as well, it looks like the next one is July 10th.
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2016, 09:54 PM   #10
Case-sensitive
Getting there...
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I've heard good things about the Beachwood one as well, it looks like the next one is July 10th.
I'll have to try and make it to that one. Hopefully weather is nice that day.
Appreciate 0
      07-02-2016, 09:04 PM   #11
ec_E92
Enginerd
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92M3,E36M3,957GTS,E39M5S2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Case-sensitive
Quote:

An F40 in Garfield Heights?!?!

My wife grew up in Maple and her parents live in Garfield. No way I'd take an F40 there. I feel out of place with the M3 or our Cayenne when we visit.
      07-02-2016, 10:56 PM   #12
Case-sensitive
Getting there...
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ec_E92 View Post
An F40 in Garfield Heights?!?!

My wife grew up in Maple and her parents live in Garfield. No way I'd take an F40 there. I feel out of place with the M3 or our Cayenne when we visit.
Haha that's what I thought. My buddy went to it, was the last one of the year (last year), and sent me a picture. I was wondering who the hell would own one around there...and take one there.
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2016, 10:24 PM   #13
zivyn
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: for enjoyment

Quote:
Pictures from the event, be sure to add the next one to your list!

https://www.instagram.com/fernando_e_sky/
Appreciate 0