BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

EXXEL Distributions

02-20-2014, 08:45 PM   #1
dizz81
Moving on
Rep
Drives: 2018 Mineral White F82 ZCP 6pd

Review: EAS and iND

I ordered from both vendors and received my products SUPER fast..

EAS: So much package stuffing it was like an easter egg hunt.. So much fun, cats enjoyed it too.. Pedals looked beautiful, can't wait to install them!

iND: I've ordered 3 sets of painted grilles in the past for previous BMW's from other vendors but I've never seen them individually wrapped in 15 layers of bubble wrap AND wrapped in soft microfiber towels.. Perfect paint, no blemishes, top notch!

One seriously happy customer!

2011 Blk M3 ESS VT2 625/ES Race *Sold*
2018 MW F82 ZCP 6spd *Sold*
2021 Audi S5 SB
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2014, 09:02 PM   #2
Jaymax85
Addicted to Speed.
United_States
Rep
Drives: m3 zcp, macan GTS, f15 x5

hmm I recently purchased something from IND and shipping the product took longer than expected (painted front reflectors). Not a big deal I guess but the associate said he would call me the next day in the AM to confirm when they were going to ship.. never got a call. Just a tracking number 2 days later.
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2014, 12:13 PM   #3
JPH704
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Huracan Performante & 720s

Quote:
Originally Posted by jawwadh View Post
hmm I recently purchased something from IND and shipping the product took longer than expected (painted front reflectors). Not a big deal I guess but the associate said he would call me the next day in the AM to confirm when they were going to ship.. never got a call. Just a tracking number 2 days later.
So you received a tracking number on the third day
I would say that is completely reasonable considering nearly all of iND stuff is custom.
I haven't ordered from EAS but I agree OP, IND is steller and customer service top-notch!
      02-22-2014, 12:59 PM   #4
nicebraces
///M
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 E93 M3/'14 Cayenne Turbo S

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceFox
Quote:
So you received a tracking number on the third day
I would say that is completely reasonable considering nearly all of iND stuff is custom.
I haven't ordered from EAS but I agree OP, IND is steller and customer service top-notch!
^ +1 ... My M3's at iND right now & they have a large operation over there with the utmost care & attention to detail ... Everything from customer service to paintwork to upholstery to installation are second-to-none, and I wouldn't trust anyone else!! Many thanks iND!!!
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2014, 08:02 AM   #5
Nate@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: BMW

Quote:
Sorry for the bad service this time around. We should have called you back with an update and this is 100% IND's fault. We try to learn from each and every mistake and will make sure this does not happen again in the future. We always say in shipping meetings to treat every order with the same importance no matter the item (Supercharger, full build and reflectors etc).
      02-23-2014, 11:34 PM   #6
Hujan
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate@IND View Post
Sorry for the bad service this time around. We should have called you back with an update and this is 100% IND's fault. We try to learn from each and every mistake and will make sure this does not happen again in the future. We always say in shipping meetings to treat every order with the same importance no matter the item (Supercharger, full build and reflectors etc).
I'd say it works. I'll admit that orders sometimes take awhile to arrive, but that's par for the course when you're ordering painted parts. I, for one, appreciate that you guys take your time with the painting and packing. Keep doing what you do.
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2014, 01:15 PM   #7
UBER ///M3
Nüburgring Nordschleife BTG 8:05
Germany
Rep
Drives: 2012 LEMANS BLUE E92 ZCP M3

I had awesome service and speedy delivery from EAS...Im stationed in Germany and changed my mind about getting a half cage, so I ordered the seat belt receptacle brackets for my Recaro pole positions last week and they came in today. Less than a week coming over here through APO, Armed Forces Europe is insane..thanks guys!
ESS V2 Tune, ACM Test Pipes, AA Green Filter,Custom painted Recaro Pole Positions, Akrapovic slip on, Stoptech ST60/ Pagid pads, KW Clubsports, APEX ARC8s/Pilot Sport Cups, Hamann carbon fiber hood, ONEighty Headlight mod (selfmade), CRT lip with splitters, Blacked out/paint matched emblems, black aluminum extended paddles and pedals
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2014, 08:41 PM   #8
Detroit M3
Major
Rep
Drives: Murdered E92 M3

+2 for iND
      02-24-2014, 08:55 PM   #9
Jaymax85
Addicted to Speed.
United_States
Rep
Drives: m3 zcp, macan GTS, f15 x5

My intent was not to badmouth anyone, just stating my experience, which I felt was atypical. I was contacted shortly after with appropriate follow up with apology. I am a Chicago native and will be moving back soon. I am very anal and I will be using IND to source my parts because I trust them. Also, due to the nature of my profession, I have very little free time… that being said I GREATLY value customer service. I try never to waste people's time and I hate when people waste mine. I know IND wont.
Appreciate 0
      03-03-2014, 07:36 PM   #10
ChiTownM
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: M and i BMWs

I am a local Chicago enthusiast and have always been happy with IND work, shipping or installs. They deserve all the credit they receive on various boards. The people behind IND are very nice and just a pleasure to deal with...and they are patient which is important when you cannot make up your mind
Appreciate 0