BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

06-09-2010, 09:19 PM   #1
Alexander
Mad tyte EuR0 style boooi <--- Joke
United_States
Rep
Drives: E30, E85, MKVI

Dating Tips/ Advice

Hey guys I got out of a long term relationship about a month ago and am attracted to a girl in my econ class, but here is the thing...

I'm generally used to fairly aggressive girls. Ones that you meet at a bar, as well as out going girls, who are easy to start conversation with/ approach. There is a girl in my macro class who sits across the aisle from me, and we both keep checking each other out, but every time class is over one of us rockets out. Either I have to run to a doctor or she is impatient and is already packed up. I generally have my laptop and a bag so it's harder for me to get out quick. Now I have several ideas on how to approach this but I don't want to blow my chances. We only have a week left of class so I need to commit quick. She sits near the door, and I sit on the opposite side of the room. So I was thinking that I could be late and slide in to the seat next to her which should be empty, in a ploy that I don't want to cross the class room and interrupt class. Now if I find myself standing near her I don't think that the usual Hi, I'm Alec is going to work. I need a quick ice breaker, ideas for shy girls? If you think this thread is lame then oh well, but help a brother out, I'm trying to find a more respectable girl, my other girls were fine but were your typical early 20's, loud and obnoxious.
Appreciate 0
      06-09-2010, 09:38 PM   #2
Dan in PA
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 E92 335i

Garage List
Ask her if you can PIITB
      06-09-2010, 09:39 PM   #3
Alexander
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan in PA View Post
Ask her if you can PIITB
Hmm... Interesting advice. Noted.

Ok what are my other options/ plan of attack?
Appreciate 0
      06-09-2010, 09:42 PM   #4
Dan in PA
Captain
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aonarch View Post
Hmm... Interesting advice. Noted.

Ok what are my other options/ plan of attack?

Chloroform.
      06-09-2010, 09:42 PM   #5
Alexander
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Chloroform.
Again noted, but those options are my plan C and D. I'm looking for A and B at the moment, but I will not shy away from C and D.
Appreciate 0
      06-09-2010, 09:48 PM   #6
Dan in PA
Captain
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Again noted, but those options are my plan C and D. I'm looking for A and B at the moment, but I will not shy away from C and D.

Ahh. Sounds like you're on your own, then.
      06-09-2010, 09:49 PM   #7
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep
Drives: Cadillac coupe deville

i just walk up to girls while licking my elbow, that always works for me
      06-09-2010, 09:49 PM   #8
Alexander
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Ahh. Sounds like you're on your own, then.
Apparently so... I really want to bang this chick, she is fucking a 10 and tan 5'8 ish light brown hair, dsl, rocking body, boobs, and seems like a closet freak.
Appreciate 0
      06-09-2010, 09:50 PM   #9
ragingclue
One cam is enough
Rep
Drives: VF

Advice: Don't take advice from people here.

That's my advice, but I'd avise you not to take it.
Appreciate 0
      06-09-2010, 09:50 PM   #10
Alexander
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
What about licking my nipples ?
Appreciate 0
      06-09-2010, 09:51 PM   #11
Alexander
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragingclue View Post

Lol. I'm just getting some more serious OT topics going, but while still allowing PITB comments.
Appreciate 0
      06-09-2010, 09:52 PM   #12
Dan in PA
Captain
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:

Quote:
Apparently so... I really want to bang this chick, she is fucking a 10 and tan 5'8 ish light brown hair, dsl, rocking body, boobs, and seems like a closet freak.

I read that as "she is fucking 10..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragingclue View Post

06-09-2010, 09:53 PM   #13
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep

in all honesty man just approach her and introduce yourself and tell her you are new to the area and just want to make friends, coming on "hitting" on a girl scares them, if you take away the awkwardness and just come off as wanting to be friends, and she is interested you will know trust me, if not you wont look like a dumbass
      06-09-2010, 09:55 PM   #14
Vanity
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW E90 LCI

*Come in late and sit next to her*

You: "Hey, I didn't miss anything too important did I?" -> (Come in maybe 10 minutes late, pretend like your a bit busy unpacking while you ask the question)

Her: replies with some blah blah blah.

You: "Alright well thanks, ----? I didn't catch your name?" -> Proceed to introduce yourself. Talk about some bullshit about how summer is coming soon. Tell her about how you're so stoked for some shit you didn't plan yet but tell it to her like you already planned that shit. Ask her what she's doing. Invite her out to something over summer.

Fap Fap Fap.
Appreciate 0
      06-09-2010, 09:56 PM   #15
Alexander
United_States
Rep

Quote:
in all honesty man just approach her and introduce yourself and tell her you are new to the area and just want to make friends, coming on "hitting" on a girl scares them, if you take away the awkwardness and just come off as wanting to be friends, and she is interested you will know trust me, if not you wont look like a dumbass

I've used that one quite a bit. Yeah I just moved here from So Cal and know absolutely no one. What do you do for fun? (Suck my dick is what you should do) Oh cool yeah. I'm always bored here, it's so different from Cali.... Bullshit bullshit.

Then what hey do you want to grab lunch.. nah that might be too strong. Fuck I don't want to do the whole friends on fb thing and have it die out. That's lame that was all last semester, I had like 6-7 girls and only two worked out.
Appreciate 0
      06-09-2010, 09:56 PM   #16
Dan in PA
Captain
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanity View Post

You: "Hey, I didn't miss anything too important did I?" -> (Come in maybe 10 minutes late, pretend like your a bit busy unpacking while you ask the question)

You: "Alright well thanks, ----? I didn't catch your name?" -> Proceed to introduce yourself. Talk about some bullshit about how summer is coming soon. Tell her about how you're so stoked for some shit you didn't plan yet but tell it to her like you already planned that shit. Ask her what she's doing. Invite her out to something over summer.

Fap Fap Fap.

This, but not while you're still sitting next to her. It freaks them out.
      06-09-2010, 09:57 PM   #17
Alexander
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanity View Post

Fap Fap Fap.
I'm going with this Canadians advice, sorry Dan.
Appreciate 0
      06-09-2010, 09:57 PM   #18
Alexander
United_States
Rep

Quote:
This, but not while you're still sitting next to her. It freaks them out.
What if I stealth fap?
Appreciate 0
      06-09-2010, 09:58 PM   #19
Feyd
Major
Rep
Drives: a DEEZZULL

Step 1: First of all, it sounds like you are making excuses that you can't talk to her. Just fucking chase her down after class is over (pack up early so you are ready, etc.). If you are late to go somewhere, who cares.. the world will not end.

Step 2: Once you've gotten her attention just hand her a piece of paper with your phone number on it with a (very casual) "Hey, my name is Alec, I don't normally do these kinds of things, but I wanted you to have my phone number. If you want to call me, cool... if not, no big deal." Make eye contact, smile.. and then turn around walk away. You don't actually even want to get a response from her (it's actually better this way, because she'll want the last word and you won't give it to her, thus resulting in at least a phone call or maybe even a date).

Step 2: On the date the best advise I could give as cliche' as it sounds is to be just be yourself... Tell it how it is and don't change your attitude/manerisms/body language/usage of the word "fuck", etc. at all.

You'll know right away if you are compatible with her or not. In the end it saves you a bunch of wasted time + you'll be totally supprised how calm/confident you'll feel once you've found someone who you can be yourself around.

Good luck.

*edit* Damn, I think I might have taken this too seriously.. LOL.
Appreciate 0
      06-09-2010, 09:59 PM   #20
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep

Quote:

I've used that one quite a bit. Yeah I just moved here from So Cal and know absolutely no one. What do you do for fun? (Suck my dick is what you should do) Oh cool yeah. I'm always bored here, it's so different from Cali.... Bullshit bullshit.

Then what hey do you want to grab lunch.. nah that might be too strong. Fuck I don't want to do the whole friends on fb thing and have it die out. That's lame that was all last semester, I had like 6-7 girls and only two worked out.
just be confident, if you are scared the whole time she will sense it...imagine yourself a rockstar

but there is a fine line that seperates confidence and cockiness and if you can walk the line without falling into cockiness you will rarely get shut down
      06-09-2010, 09:59 PM   #21
Dan in PA
Captain
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
I'm going with this Canadians advice, sorry Dan.

Quote:
What if I stealth fap?

I mean...you could try.
      06-09-2010, 10:00 PM   #22
Alexander
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feyd View Post
Step 1: First of all, it sounds like you are making excuses that you can't talk to her. Just fucking chase her down after class is over (pack up early so you are ready, etc.). If you are late to go somewhere, who cares.. the world will not end.

Step 2: Once you've gotten her attention just hand her a piece of paper with your phone number on it with a (very casual) "Hey, my name is Alec, I don't normally do these kinds of things, but I wanted you to have my phone number. If you want to call me, cool... if not, no big deal." Make eye contact, smile.. and then turn around walk away. You don't actually even want to get a response from her (it's actually better this way, because she'll want the last word and you won't give it to her, thus resulting in at least a phone call or maybe even a date).

Step 2: On the date the best advise I could give as cliche' as it sounds is to be just be yourself... Tell it how it is and don't change your attitude/manerisms/body language/usage of the word "fuck", etc. at all.

You'll know right away if you are compatible with her or not. In the end it saves you a bunch of wasted time + you'll be totally supprised how calm/confident you'll feel once you've found someone who you can be yourself around.

Good luck.
Never done this before, I've had chicks do it to me...

Might try this! Thanks!

I'm very good with girls, and super hot (Ask Sara )
Dates are easy for me, it's just getting the date is what's hard for me.
I can pick chicks up from bars or skanks, but hell so can anyone, getting the good girl seems difficult.
Appreciate 0