BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU Software Modifications

European Auto Source (EAS)
Closed Thread

05-24-2011, 08:54 PM   #111
Jean@ActiveAutowerke
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman@ESS View Post
Jean

Come back and post up when your 625 HP kit can do the following. These are real world results of customers cars. Coming into a thread and marketing your kit as having a better design than ours when you have not got close to any of our benchmarks was a bit pre-mature.

6.7 sec 60-130

11.30 @ 129.34 MPH 1/4 mile

600 whp SAE

All I have seen so far from you in this thread is creative marketing and the proof that you can make more power than your customers on a dyno. Anytime you want to run your stage 2+ against our VT2-625 you let me know and I will make the arrangements.
So... I'll see you guys here next year?

http://www.onelapofamerica.com/event...Luxury%20Sedan

You were no where to be found the past few years...

Then again you might be too busy throwing dyno charts around from non standard systems...

Keep in mind, you didn't buy the last copy of Photoshop...

You have an entire year to get ready BTW...
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2011, 08:55 PM   #112
Omar@ActiveAutowerke
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ@ESS View Post
This was an accident by a new sales guy and actually was showing less than the real E92 dyno, it was thourougly explained and documented. But I guess it is not possible to explain this to a guy on AA's marketing and smokescreen payroll..
"Smokescreen payroll" how rude... Vik, As a vendor on this forum I apologize on Aj's behalf. Aj, I think it is best that we don't get into INS and outs of our operations here on the forum... Feel free to send me another PM threatening me but not the forum members... Why can't everyone just have a choice, the market is big enough for everyone and it makes it more enjoyable for the consumer.

Last edited by Omar@ActiveAutowerke; 05-24-2011 at 09:00 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2011, 08:56 PM   #113
Mrbojangles
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3- Melbourne RED-

Quote:
This was an accident by a new sales guy and actually was showing less than the real E92 dyno, it was thourougly explained and documented. But I guess it is not possible to explain this to a guy on AA's marketing and smokescreen payroll..
You and your company should be the last ones talking about putting people on payroll....
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2011, 08:56 PM   #114
AJ@ESS
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E60 M5

Taz,

Anyone can actually bolt a large turbo to a S54 and create huge numbers with a stand alone ECU. The problem is doing so on a stock ECU, which AA could not do. I believe we have a much higher stock ECU power accomplishment than any competitor :
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      05-24-2011, 08:58 PM   #115
sales@ESSTuning
Rep
Drives: ESS M3 / M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean@ActiveAutowerke View Post
So... I'll see you guys here next year?

http://www.onelapofamerica.com/event...Luxury%20Sedan

You were no where to be found the past few years...

Then again you might be too busy throwing dyno charts around from non standard systems...

You have an entire year to get ready BTW...
6.7 sec 60-130

600 whp SAE

If you would like to share DRF files of dyno's we can.
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2011, 08:58 PM   #116
Omar@ActiveAutowerke
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean@ActiveAutowerke View Post
Let me the be the first to attack Jean regarding this post and say I don't think he purchased his copy of Photoshop.
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2011, 09:00 PM   #117
E90///M3`
Major General
Philippines
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90M3

Garage List
2008 BMW E90 M3  [7.60]
wow... this thread blew up!
:Videos: EnvyRidesTV, GPR 1, GPR 2, GPR 3, ///MFEST
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2011, 09:02 PM   #118
Jean@ActiveAutowerke
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman@ESS View Post
6.7 sec 60-130

600 whp SAE
Um... Okay...

Tact anyone...?
noun /takt/ 

Adroitness and sensitivity in dealing with others or with difficult issues
- the inspector broke the news to me with tact and consideration
Guess I wont be seeing you at One Lap... On the track... Be safe on the street out there.
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2011, 09:06 PM   #119
m33
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 VT650 MCB Individual

I willing and able to run a AA E9x M3 cause at the end of the day this discussion is about just that ! Not custom turbo cars , that's going off track let's stick to E9x M3's do I have any volunteers ???
Step up or sit down !
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2011, 09:06 PM   #120
jeff@autocouture
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: 2002 E53 X5 4.6is

everyone has a choice on which company they go with, and for that reason, threads like this emerge
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2011, 09:10 PM   #121
akh23456
All I do is Win... Eat Race Sleep
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Range 2011 M3 2019 600lt

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by m33 View Post
I willing and able to run a AA E9x M3 cause at the end of the day this discussion is about just that ! Not custom turbo cars , that's going off track let's stick to E9x M3's do I jar any volunteers ???
Step up or sit down !
i spoke with Img on sunday we will set something up for Lm and I to come to you guys and do some friendly runs. We would have run on sunday but as you know that stupid guy did donuts in the middle of the 3 laned rd and had cops everywhere.

Rs7 : 10.4 133.50 with a 1.7 60ft Toyo R888
F10 M5: 11.308 131.96 with a 1.9 60ft Street Tires
E90 M3: 11.2 126.7 with a 1.8 60ft Street Tires
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2011, 09:13 PM   #122
tazam3
Private
Rep
Drives: Turbo M3

Quote:
Ashjob you will always be the same unprofessional rude person you have always been. If anyone is on payroll's its a few people on this board, and one VERY big one that doesn't post here anymore... Keep on using manipulative dyno charts buddy! Nobody will forget that!
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2011, 09:14 PM   #123
tazam3
Private
Rep

Quote:
Is this your dyno graph ?
Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omar@ActiveAutowerke View Post
"Smokescreen payroll" how rude... Vik, As a vendor on this forum I apologize on Aj's behalf. Aj, I think it is best that we don't get into INS and outs of our operations here on the forum... Feel free to send me another PM threatening me but not the forum members... Why can't everyone just have a choice, the market is big enough for everyone and it makes it more enjoyable for the consumer.

LMAO... Don't trip Omar, people that you meet you guys and meet them can easily see how amazingly professional and nice you guys are...
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2011, 09:16 PM   #124
tazam3
Private
Rep

Quote:
Taz,

Anyone can actually bolt a large turbo to a S54 and create huge numbers with a stand alone ECU. The problem is doing so on a stock ECU, which AA could not do. I believe we have a much higher stock ECU power accomplishment than any competitor :
Im seriously having the best entertainment tonight! Why post that graph, doesn't even come close to mine. Since you love posting who has higher Hp numbers, guess I win this time huh AJ? No fake or other car's dyno's here..

Anyone can huh? Like you? No buddy, you cant because you haven't. I didnt want a limited power car (on a stock ecu), I wanted big power! And the fact that AA did it all is way more then I can speak about your unprofessional cocky ass.
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2011, 09:16 PM   #125
m33
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 VT650 MCB Individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by akh23456 View Post
i spoke with Img on sunday we will set something up for Lm and I to come to you guys and do some friendly runs. We would have run on sunday but as you know that stupid guy did donuts in the middle of the 3 laned rd and had cops everywhere.

That dude was a complete idiot !
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2011, 09:19 PM   #126
AJ@ESS
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E60 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazam3 View Post
Im seriously having the best entertainment tonight! Why post that graph, doesn't even come close to mine. Since you love posting who has higher Hp numbers, guess I win this time huh AJ? No fake or other car's dyno's here..

Anyone can huh? Like you? No buddy, you cant because you haven't. I didnt want a limited power car (on a stock ecu), I wanted big power! And the fact that AA did it all is way more then I can speak about your unprofessional cocky ass.
You've been driving your car much these last few years after Turbo conversion? How many blown engines have you been through again?
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2011, 09:19 PM   #127
Jean@ActiveAutowerke
Lieutenant
Rep

This thread has been taken a bit off topic...

In conclusion this thread was started with misleading info (whether implied or not); I am not pointing fingers. It was corrected although it seems the forum does not want to accept this.

Our chargers were ridiculed with no supporting data... That topic was touched on by myself and i've received no answer.

Thread then took a sharp turn to charge cooling, sadly I have no answer their either...

Now we are viewing glory runs. For what reason I am still unsure...

What you guys do not understand is we care nothing for glory runs. If you need such things to prove who knows what... Go ahead... Insecurity is not hard to spot... Especially with such antics. Not the first time either... Darn history keeps showing it's ugly mug time and time again...

Now we're being called out to street race... I offered a well covered track event as an alternative and i'm responded by a VBox number... Seriously...

In conclusion. Our system is designed to perform under serious conditions such as One lap, Homestead and Sebring (yes we've been there too) not for glory runs or to sell customers modified systems and compare them to other vendors standard systems.

I understand our system is not for everyone but lets at least have a civil discussion, especially among vendors... This most of all has been impossible...

Thanks for the entertainment and good night...
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2011, 09:19 PM   #128
Jaypod
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Frozen M3, AM V8V, 991 GT3

Quote:
I willing and able to run a AA E9x M3 cause at the end of the day this discussion is about just that ! Not custom turbo cars , that's going off track let's stick to E9x M3's do I have any volunteers ???
Step up or sit down !
I will be at Watkins Glen next Mon/Tues if you want to make it to the track. Since you seem to do runs in Mexico in an afternoon - it should be very doable for you.....
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2011, 09:21 PM   #129
tazam3
Private
Rep

Quote:
Step up or sit down !
Why not? After all this is now a "what company is better comparison." AJ wants to post up glory dyno's to show who makes more power. I still have yet to see more then 1 ESS S54 here lol...

How about an ESS S54 against then my car to be fair?
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2011, 09:25 PM   #130
tazam3
Private
Rep

Im also surprised AA hasn't mentioned how you intentionally copied their e46 m3 air to air system after initially offering an air to water.. Remember how many years it took to try to release a system? But your right AJ air to air is no good... Or is it just more difficult? When at all possible air to air for the street just wins... Fact..
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2011, 09:30 PM   #131
jeff@autocouture
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: 2002 E53 X5 4.6is

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazam3 View Post
Why not? After all this is now a "what company is better comparison." AJ wants to post up glory dyno's to show who makes more power. I still have yet to see more then 1 ESS S54 here lol...

How about an ESS S54 against then my car to be fair?
Because this is m3post which is for e9x and ess is more known for superchargers then anything, your comparison would go against an hpf car, and you also have a one off car from Aa, not saying anything bad about your car, it's amazing, but where talkin about production supercharger kits for the e9x m3 not one off turbos for the e46
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2011, 09:36 PM   #132
tazam3
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Studntloan View Post
Because this is m3post which is for e9x and ess is more known for superchargers then anything, your comparison would go against an hpf car, and you also have a one off car from Aa, not saying anything bad about your car, it's amazing, but where talkin about production supercharger kits for the e9x m3 not one off turbos for the e46
Not true, he posted 2 non production kit dynos, one of a E92 and one of a S54. Also it is what AA built and what ESS built, its a company comparison just like they are making it to be. Notice his S54 dyno he still talks cocky and arrogant and claims they make the most power on the stock ecu. Its always a "Im the best" game with AJ, so im showing him hes not.

Thank you for the compliment as well.
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread