BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

03-25-2012, 03:21 PM   #45
just4kickz
boku no namae ha...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BS 330i

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
i read OP's whole post. somebody should give me a cookie... it was pretty boring.

"Akimbo shotguns. Broken wrists anyone? And don't give me that 'it's just a game' bull****. Where the **** are my akimbo interventions then?! One scope on each eye mother****er!!"
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2012, 10:46 AM   #46
y.funyuns
y.funyuns
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 x5 4.8i

Either your in denial about actually liking her, or you just possessive of everything and want her all to yourself. Even though you dot even want her. (kinda how Christian was on Niptuck. Idk of you ever watched that) anyways. This girl is clearly using you. Whenever she's alone she wants to hang out with you. And when she's not alone she could care less about you. grow a pair and cut off ties with her man. Friends are supposed to be people who make you happy. Not cause problems.
Appreciate 0
      03-29-2012, 10:34 AM   #47
STIto335
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: a car

Spark note version on top next time k thanks.
Appreciate 0
      03-29-2012, 11:32 AM   #48
BenġrTheBMW
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2009 135i

Disregard females acquire war bonds.
Appreciate 0
      03-30-2012, 03:47 AM   #49
jesselou
Registered
Rep
Drives: e92 335

wow you guys are brutal. she's not a slut, just someone who hasn't been that smart about choosing partners and made a few mistakes along the way.
so i did try to cut things off with her by ranting about all the shit that annoyed me and questioning our relationship/friendship and what it meant. of course, she got very offended and basically said that if i had to question why im her friend, that maybe we shouldn't even be friends in the first place. so the next day, she restricted my access to her fb and i was like wtf, so i unfriended her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by y.funyuns View Post
Either your in denial about actually liking her, or you just possessive of everything and want her all to yourself. Even though you dot even want her. (kinda how Christian was on Niptuck. Idk of you ever watched that) anyways. This girl is clearly using you. Whenever she's alone she wants to hang out with you. And when she's not alone she could care less about you. grow a pair and cut off ties with her man. Friends are supposed to be people who make you happy. Not cause problems.
haha yea, im more of the possessive type. I guess this comes from being a single child. it's weird becuz i know ppl who have been on both sides of the situation. boyfriends that hate it when his girlfriend has a best friend that is a guy and get super jealous. then ppl bash the boyfriend and call him insecure and say that the girl deserves better. and then there are male best friends that get super worried that the girl best friend will ignore the him and only care about the boyfriend and try to persuade the girl that the bf is a bad guy. usually, the girl protects the bf and an argument ensues and the friendship ends... long story short: all guys define and guard their territory and they'll do anything to defend and protect what's there's. for those that are alpha enough, they play the cards and win it all. for less alpha guys, we just get fucked... gahh... sometimes, i hate myself.
Appreciate 0
      03-30-2012, 07:48 AM   #50
Optherion
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Prancing Horse

Dont you find it a bit odd every single one of us have given your nearly the same advice?
      04-01-2012, 01:22 PM   #51
Foodle
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011.75 E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesselou View Post
wow you guys are brutal. she's not a slut, just someone who hasn't been that smart about choosing partners and made a few mistakes along the way.
You're still defending her. She's using/abusing you. Get over her and move on.
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2012, 01:28 PM   #52
Foodle
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
ucsd has a military base right next to it and she's friends with alot of guys from there.
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2012, 02:11 PM   #53
Vanity
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW E90 LCI

Quote:
so back in senior year of HS, i met this girl through class and we started off as normal friends. she's kinda the touchy- feely type, even though she had a bf at that time but she definitely wasn't my type of girl and i had no intentions of hooking up with her. soon enough, we graduated and i went up to norcal for college and she stayed in socal.
Okay, so far normal.

Quote:
freshmen year around march- she broke up with her bf on fb and i texted her to see how she's doing and we hanged out twice during spring break and things kinda got a little heated, so we got in a "relationship". it's in quote becuz she's the touchy- clingy type and i kinda just gave in and didnt want to say no but she still sorta had feelings for her ex. of course, being that we were long distance and that we were just immature, stupid freshmen, we lasted 3 months and then "broke up".
Two hangouts during Spring Break and you're in a "relationship"? Imo, nothing happened and you're making this up. Did you even kiss her? You must have confused holding your hand with a relationship.

Quote:
sophmore/junior year college- we still kept in touch. occasionally hanged out when i went down to LA. we talk about once week or every 2 weeks and she's been with a few other guys during these years. ohh and one time, she used me to lie to her mom about visiting her new bf in texas. basically, her mom really trusts me and she lied to her mom that she was gonna hang out with me in norcal, when wat she did was come up, hang out a few days, then flew out to texas to hang out with the bf, then flew back to norcal and i drove her down to LA... yea, i know that was pretty f***ed up of me to let her do that to me...
Again, you're not on a regular talking basis with this girl. 2 days over spring break, chit-chat once every week or two. What's the big deal here? Is this invasive to you? She hardly seems clingy. But you certainly seem clingy. Brother, she's hardly around you and already you're making a mountain out of a mole-hill.

And "So What?" if she used you as an excuse to go see her boyfriend? If you're her best friend, covering for her is peanuts compared to what I would do for my best friends.

Quote:
senior year college- we were suppose to hang out during thanksgiving and i canceled on her becuz of family and she got pretty pissed off at me. so i felt bad and tried to make it up by hanging out more during winter break. lets just say, we hanged out way too much. we went from talking sporadically, to talking few times a day. she even said that i became her 'best friend'. (we had agreed that we would never be a match for each other and that we're both looking for something else in our significant other) i also learned that during winter break she dumped her bf that she's was with for 2 months in florida.. so now's shes moping about it again. and right before i was about to head back to norcal for school, she said she wanted to hang out one last time in SD (she goes to UCSD and had school/work, so she couldnt come up to LA) and i stupidly agreed to haul my a$$ down there to hang out for just a few hours.
So about 5 years later you begin having "regular conversations" on a daily basis with this girl. Slowest friendship development in history. And whether or not you wanted to drive her down to LA, you did. She didn't hold a gun to your head, you wanted to do it because you felt connected to her as "her best friend". Nothing wrong with this? Imo, for someone to drive that distance, it's not against your will. You felt like her best friend, she felt like yours too, at least both of you did at that time. Again, this isn't out of the way for a "best friend" still, jmho.

Quote:
there's some stuff that happened afterward from winter break to now (mid march) and i doubt u guys wanna read anymore. so ill just end the story here. i just can't help but think that im always being used by her. hanging out with her is fun and all, but i feel like i deserve better. i know most of u are gonna say that there's alot of fish in the sea, or that i need to set boundaries so i dont always get the short end of the stick. its just, i dont mind her taking advantage of me, its just that she sometimes gets too accustomed to it and takes it for granted. it also doesn't help when i know she has this other guy she's interested in seeing in SD. so, the thing is that i like her as a friend and i care for her as a friend (and only as a friend), but at the same time, it bugs the $hit out of me whenever she's texting or talking with guys that try to hit on her. so as naive or as stupid as it sounds, i sorta have the feeling that if im not gonna get her, i dont want others to have a shot at her either...
Wow dude, you have huge issues. Have you even had a girlfriend before? From what you're telling us, there was NO WAY she took "so much advantage of you" over these last 5 years that even warrants you to say that you "deserve better". Brother, you talk to her like once every two weeks. How the hell is this affecting your life? It's been 5 years since you first met this girl. She's had attempts at relationships, what about you? I haven't read anything to suggest you've had a girlfriend from Highschool through to college graduation and thereafter. Oh, I mean, with the exception of your "3 month" rendezvous with her, that fruited from 2 days during spring break. Of which, I'm sure everyone on this forum is going to call you out on for BS. That wasn't a relationship or even quoted as a "potential relationship".

To top it off, you hardly see her and you're possesive of her? Would re-affirm my argument that you've been single all this time and she's the closest thing you have to a relationship (I know that line hurt, I'm sorry). Which is why, even though she's miles away and your contact-basis is short-bursted, you feel invaded and taken for.

Quote:
so wut should i do? should i continue being friends, forget about her and move on or do something else?
Yes dude, you need to move on. This girl is not your problem. You need to spend some time finding yourself and build confidence. As far as I'm concerned, this girl has done nothing wrong to you. She's not "clingy" (and if you think she is, you don't know what clingy is). She has her own relationships, and travels quite a bit. What do you do? Irregardless of the fact of how long her relationships last, at least she attempts them. Do you?

You're in your mid-twenties. Supposedly, you drive a BMW 335i also. You also live in Cali. You have problems, this girl shouldn't have been anything to hold you up for the last 5 years.
      04-03-2012, 04:27 PM   #54
Ken37.73
Private 1st Class
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 Jet Black

WTF is with all the huge posts ? Can someone summarise this Twitter style for my benefit ?
      04-04-2012, 02:51 AM   #55
lopealle
Resident Black Guy
Zimbabwe
Rep
Drives: Lion

Garage List
2006 M5  [10.00]
1 pics of said girl
2 is her name Chelsa?
3 damn you need to stop acting like a pansy
4 pics or ban
5 did you atleast piitb? I only read that she was grabby
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2012, 06:01 AM   #56
Alpine Whiteboy
Jerry's Fault...
Rep
Drives: 2013 535xi M-Sport SGM

I got a headache and blurred vision when I looked at these big fuckin posts!

OP - here's some advice. I didn't read your post, or anybody's for that matter, all I know is this advice I'm about to give you is golden, and works for any female situation, no matter how big or small. So here it is.................. Put it in her butt...

Martino*Auto*Concepts
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2012, 08:23 AM   #57
Templar
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [10.00]
Still all these posts and no pics.

We know you have them saved to your computer and you fap to them every day OP, so just post a few.
      04-04-2012, 10:44 AM   #58
jesselou
Registered
Rep
Drives: e92 335

chick on the left:
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2012, 11:41 AM   #59
Alpine Whiteboy
Jerry's Fault...
Rep
Drives: 2013 535xi M-Sport SGM

Quote:
chick on the left:
Smash...

/thread...

Martino*Auto*Concepts
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2012, 12:05 PM   #60
Kroy
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopealle View Post
1 pics of said girl
2 is her name Chelsa?
3 damn you need to stop acting like a pansy
4 pics or ban
5 did you atleast piitb? I only read that she was grabby
LMAO #2

Quote:
chick on the left:
Hi, you must be new here. Wise man once told me some great advice. Initiate by texting her you have a question for her. When she responds, ask her, "so when are you going to let me tap that?" Sit back and wait for her panties to get wet.
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2012, 03:35 PM   #61
MooseCaboose
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: with a doge

tl;dr

but, as her if she likes to piitb?. could be a game changer.
      04-04-2012, 04:21 PM   #62
Foodle
Captain
United_States
Rep

Based on pic, not worth all the drama.
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2012, 04:29 PM   #63
Elliott@DetailAddict
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90

Godamnit, Chelsea.
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2012, 11:19 PM   #64
bimmerjph
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2005 Z4 3.0

I was in a similar situation a few years ago. I essentially stopped talking to her. I will say hey occasionally, but thats about it. My life has been significantly less stressful since then. So no regrets.
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2012, 11:27 PM   #65
to_riffic
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: rwd

Quote:
ucsd has a military base right next to it and she's friends with alot of guys from there.

that pretty much sums it up there: they had a train on her already. move on dude.

she's constantly chasing and stringing you alone. you're already a senior in college, i would have assumed by that age you've have a bit of maturity and common sense to realize that you're better than her and move on. comeon...seriously.

Appreciate 0
      04-04-2012, 11:30 PM   #66
to_riffic
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: rwd

Quote:
but its just so heartless to do that to another person when u've known that person for a long time and u know her family and all...
learn to be stern and you'll learn to tell her off. i knew a chick who liked me and we seemed like great friends, but i got tired of hearing her sad "i wish i blah blah blah with you" so i told her off. it didn't matter that i was close with her family, or her, i just knew it was time to let that shit go.

Appreciate 0