BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews

Mporium BMW

09-01-2008, 11:47 AM   #23
eagletangogreen
Got Track!!!!!!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 M3 coupe

For those of you that are waiting for your final prices from your military sales reps, please Pm me when you guys get the final pricing for the options.

Thanks
Luie
Appreciate 0
      09-01-2008, 02:46 PM   #24
Irb Digital
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M E90 MANual Jerez

My quote did not include GGT either. So after I add in GGT and delivery, its a lot closer to the previous quotes posted.
Appreciate 0
      09-01-2008, 11:18 PM   #25
C17MooseDriver
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 AW M3 6MT

I have an 09 on order with Pentagon Car Sales. Said they'd email me a new purchase order with 09 options and prices but still haven't received it. This is my second BMW through Pentagon, and besides the price, the customer service is horrible. Haven't heard back from my CA for a week.
Appreciate 0
      09-02-2008, 01:19 AM   #26
jamesisel
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 Jerez/Fox Red E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by C17MooseDriver View Post
I have an 09 on order with Pentagon Car Sales. Said they'd email me a new purchase order with 09 options and prices but still haven't received it. This is my second BMW through Pentagon, and besides the price, the customer service is horrible. Haven't heard back from my CA for a week.

I feel your pain. I too am waiting for the full prices. I just talked to my SA (First Choice Military Sales) about 2 days ago and she said they don't have the full pricing yet. My guess is that BMW is stalling the military sales beacuse they want to get the cars sold and give the 1st production slots to the people who aren't receiving the set discount price like we are. Also they might be deciding wether or not to discount the options to boost sales. This is just my guess. But I know how you feel, it would be nice for the SA to send an email to let us know what is going on and that they haven't forgotten about us especially since production is starting and people are getting their VIN and production dates and all. I'm right there with you man
Eisenmann Race Performance/VRS front lip 1x1/VRS type II diffuser 1x1/VRS single side trunk with Fade/19" HRE C90's/RE SSK/H&R Sport springs /35% tint/Painted reflectors/Painted side markers with dark tint LED's/Tinted tail lights/Front grilles/Hardwire V1
Appreciate 0
      09-02-2008, 07:10 AM   #27
Wagnbat
Rep
Drives: 2005 Mini Cooper S

They may also be debating on pricing still, seeing as how the dollar is getting weaker and weaker...
Appreciate 0
      09-02-2008, 11:18 AM   #28
eagletangogreen
Got Track!!!!!!
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesisel View Post
I feel your pain. I too am waiting for the full prices. I just talked to my SA (First Choice Military Sales) about 2 days ago and she said they don't have the full pricing yet. My guess is that BMW is stalling the military sales beacuse they want to get the cars sold and give the 1st production slots to the people who aren't receiving the set discount price like we are. Also they might be deciding wether or not to discount the options to boost sales. This is just my guess. But I know how you feel, it would be nice for the SA to send an email to let us know what is going on and that they haven't forgotten about us especially since production is starting and people are getting their VIN and production dates and all. I'm right there with you man
Hey guys I am working with superiormotors and they are nothing but top notch as far as communication, I get my e mails answerd within 1 or 2 hours. She also is waitting for the the final option pricing, so I can pull the plug on this. Another cool thing atleast for me is that the SA is located in NC so if any issues arise she is located in my state when I do return home (like that matters any??).
Appreciate 0
      09-02-2008, 12:25 PM   #29
C17MooseDriver
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagletangogreen View Post
Hey guys I am working with superiormotors and they are nothing but top notch as far as communication, I get my e mails answerd within 1 or 2 hours. She also is waitting for the the final option pricing, so I can pull the plug on this. Another cool thing atleast for me is that the SA is located in NC so if any issues arise she is located in my state when I do return home (like that matters any??).
I guess I'll go with Superior Motors next time. My SA is in Germany, so everytime I write him, it takes a day if he responds since I'm in HI. I just wrote to him again yesterday, and still no response.
Appreciate 0
      09-03-2008, 11:46 PM   #30
cm3g
Registered
Rep
Drives: '09 e90 and '95 e36 M3

Fyi, I’ve seen a lot about taxes and military sales posted on this site. Here’s some info. You should not pay sales tax ever if you buy through a MSP. Take delivery in any state other than the state you plan to register in. Under the constitution's commerce clause, no state can charge a tax on merchandise bought/sold in another state (for example: mail orders). Now states usually group another "tax" called use tax in with sales tax, and talk about them at the same time and only rarely refering to them as seperate taxes (which they are). This usually applies to all types of vehicles, and is dependent upon your state's statues. Here is my example. FL resident stationed in VA. Take delivery in VA, register in FL. No sales tax, no initial registration fee (military privilege in FL), no need for proof of insurance, all done via USPS. You get around FL use tax by signing an affidavit that says the vehicle will not be used in FL for 6 months after registering it (6 months is in the current 2008 Florida statues as the minimum time and thus demonstrates the vehicle is not for use in FL and thus not subject to use tax). Total cost with run of the mill plates is approx $80. Done it before, will do it on my 2009 I'm ordering on this deployment. You need to research your state's statues on use tax if you're not from FL. Hope this helps.
Appreciate 0
      09-04-2008, 12:37 AM   #31
jamesisel
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cm3g View Post
Fyi, I’ve seen a lot about taxes and military sales posted on this site. Here’s some info. You should not pay sales tax ever if you buy through a MSP. Take delivery in any state other than the state you plan to register in. Under the constitution's commerce clause, no state can charge a tax on merchandise bought/sold in another state (for example: mail orders). Now states usually group another "tax" called use tax in with sales tax, and talk about them at the same time and only rarely refering to them as seperate taxes (which they are). This usually applies to all types of vehicles, and is dependent upon your state's statues. Here is my example. FL resident stationed in VA. Take delivery in VA, register in FL. No sales tax, no initial registration fee (military privilege in FL), no need for proof of insurance, all done via USPS. You get around FL use tax by signing an affidavit that says the vehicle will not be used in FL for 6 months after registering it (6 months is in the current 2008 Florida statues as the minimum time and thus demonstrates the vehicle is not for use in FL and thus not subject to use tax). Total cost with run of the mill plates is approx $80. Done it before, will do it on my 2009 I'm ordering on this deployment. You need to research your state's statues on use tax if you're not from FL. Hope this helps.
Thanks cm3g! Good info. I am from WI but I plan to take delivery in TN. If you are military with orders to be stationed in TN(Ft. Campbell qualifies) you don't have to pay sales tax. I would like to have WI plated, but not so bad that I'm willing to pay the tax, so I will have to look up the statue for WI Anyone know about WI tax statue?
Eisenmann Race Performance/VRS front lip 1x1/VRS type II diffuser 1x1/VRS single side trunk with Fade/19" HRE C90's/RE SSK/H&R Sport springs /35% tint/Painted reflectors/Painted side markers with dark tint LED's/Tinted tail lights/Front grilles/Hardwire V1
Appreciate 0
      09-06-2008, 11:11 PM   #32
Irb Digital
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M E90 MANual Jerez

Quote:
Originally Posted by cm3g View Post

Thanks for the info, I live in FL also. I sent you a PM to ask you some further questions.
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2008, 05:18 AM   #33
jamesisel
Major
United_States
Rep

STILL NO FLIPPIN PRICES!!!!!!!!!
SA says that they have the pricing sheets for the other ///M. Of Course the e92 hasn't come in yet!!!!
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2008, 02:02 PM   #34
C17MooseDriver
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
STILL NO FLIPPIN PRICES!!!!!!!!!
SA says that they have the pricing sheets for the other ///M. Of Course the e92 hasn't come in yet!!!!
I know, what's going on? I mean their prices on the bmwusa.com website, why can't they make up their minds on prices for military sales.

BTW, my CA just told me there's no discount on Navigation anymore, since it's hard drive based and comes preloaded with the maps.
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2008, 05:48 PM   #35
eagletangogreen
Got Track!!!!!!
United_States
Rep

I have the final prices! I recieved them a week ago. PM me.
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2008, 06:38 PM   #36
C17MooseDriver
Captain
United_States
Rep

PM Sent.

I wonder why my CA at Pentagon Car Sales doesn't have it yet?
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2008, 07:29 PM   #37
Crops
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 e90 M3 ZCP DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Windy View Post
us spec, yes. purchasing through germany military sales, not pentagon.
Can you get BMW Individual exteriors and interiors through Germany military sales?
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2008, 10:02 PM   #38
eagletangogreen
Got Track!!!!!!
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crops View Post
Can you get BMW Individual exteriors and interiors through Germany military sales?
DOnt know never asked?? What color did you have in mind?? I can ask I get response in hours from my SA.
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2008, 11:04 PM   #39
jamesisel
Major
United_States
Rep

^^ PM sent.
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2008, 08:38 AM   #40
eagletangogreen
Got Track!!!!!!
United_States
Rep

Quote:
^^ PM sent.
/\/\/\/\/\ You got PM!!
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2008, 10:04 AM   #41
Big Windy
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crops View Post
nope.
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2008, 02:18 PM   #42
C17MooseDriver
Captain
United_States
Rep

Eagletangogreen,

Thanks for the prices. Still waiting for those from my CA.
Appreciate 0
      09-15-2008, 06:16 AM   #43
mdrobc13
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Made in Bavaria

Garage List
2021 BMW X3e  [0.00]
2016 BMW M4  [9.00]
Bought my 08 M3 thru Pentagon Mil Sales in Germany and I feel your pain. BMW seems t release military sales prices including options last so I would expect a wait. I think my price list was released to me by my CA almost a month after BMW-NA 08 pricing came out so expect a wait. My guess is they assume that with the substantial discount we get on these cars and the low numbers it is not top priority program wise for them to release $$$ ASAP.

Also Pentagon Mil Sales sometimes has some server/email issues which may delay contact with your CA. My CA was not recieving my emails for about 3 months and it took a call from BMW-NA to them and an email to realize the problem. My advise IF you are having a black hole in the commo dept...try faxing them and seeing if you get a response. Did that and got an immediate email from my CA. Like I said my emails were going somewhere other than his computer in cyberspace but they tend to do better with outgoing. Maybe its still a problem (esp if you're emailing from an official computer on base or something).

Good luck to you guys..am jealous of your 09 orders for sure! New i-drive and smartphone capability...dayuum! Still I love my car especially now that they don't make em in Sparkling Graphite anymore!
'10 BMW X5M (Black/Black) - gone not forgotten
'08 BMW M3 (Space Gray/Black) - gone not forgotten
Appreciate 0
      09-15-2008, 10:37 AM   #44
eagletangogreen
Got Track!!!!!!
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by C17MooseDriver View Post
Eagletangogreen,

Thanks for the prices. Still waiting for those from my CA.
Anytime Brother!
Appreciate 0