BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

Mporium BMW

01-27-2013, 06:50 PM   #1
Kisenwether
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Limerock Grey M3 / Hellrot 1M

Wanted: 08-12 M3 Smashed

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hello all,

This is going to sound like a very odd request and most likely a post that I will get flamed on but here it goes.

I'm looking to rebuild a 08-12 M3.
Why a rebuild? Well with me graduating from college this spring and the possibility of getting a job in New Mexico (Currently in PA), I'm looking to have a father-son project before I go. My father has been in the Automotive repair business for over 30 years now. Throughout my life he has always been a great dad and when I wanted something he never outright bought it but made me work towards it and I'm very grateful for that. It has taught me to respect the things that you do in life and not just trash everything.

I do not wish for someone to get hurt or wreck there pride and joy of an M3 and for me to get personal gain from someones misfortune. Accidents do happen and I'm just trying to have a project with my father that I will keep for a long time.

The requirements for the car are:
-Any Color
-Has to be somewhat repairable (Cant be demolished)
-Not parted out (If parts are sold must have at least stock parts to go in place)
-Would really like to have a car that starts (but many may not).
-Would like Dash to turn on.
-It can be 6MT or DCT
-No Flood cars
-No Convertibles

I'm located in Northeastern area of Pennsylvania. Would like to keep it in a 300 Mile radius if possible but may be able to go a little further if its a car worth looking at.

If someone has a car that may fit what I'm looking for I would like to see images of the extent of the damage so my father and I can discuss and come and look at it before making any purchases.

I do keep watch on two online websites that sell totaled cars but nothing has come to my area that is not flood or destroyed. Just looking for anyone out there that has possibly bought back there M3 and is looking to sell it.

Image of what my father has been so nice to let me enjoy while being young. I'm extremely grateful for what I have.
99 BMW 323i
07 Honda CBR600RR
Name:  BMW323i&HondaCBR600RR.png
Views: 1612
Size:  3.14 MB
Name:  HondaCBR600RR.png
Views: 560
Size:  1,000.8 KB

Appreciate 0
      02-03-2013, 09:29 AM   #2
WingZeroX5
Colonel