BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

01-17-2007, 03:15 PM   #1
MoreCowbell
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 24 i5M60 23 X740 23 Vette Z06

Real Estate Forum...Buying my 1st Home!!!

Looking to buy my first home, an apartment in New York City.

Does anybody know of any forums(similiar in set-up to e90post) that discusses real estate or, more narrowly, real estate in NYC?

Thanks in advance.
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2007, 03:29 PM   #2
Dmitriy@AUTOcouture
Major
Rep
Drives: carefully

Quote:
Originally Posted by gluck75
Looking to buy my first home, an apartment in New York City.

Does anybody know of any forums(similiar in set-up to e90post) that discusses real estate or, more narrowly, real estate in NYC?

Thanks in advance.
Not sure of any real estate forums but I am a mortgage loan officer @ JPMorgan Chase in NYC on 34th & 5th. I have quite a few real estate contacts and moreover can offer you any mortgage advice, should you need it. PM me if you are interested, I would love to answer any questions that you may have.

-Dmitriy
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2007, 09:12 PM   #3
Explorer3253
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2014 f32

Dmitriy....I too am looking to get my first place, but in Westchester...I'm looking into the SONYMA....any con's?? .gluck75...You should look into that too..Not sure if avail for NYC purchases, but I know interest rates start at 5% for first time home buyers
      01-17-2007, 10:02 PM   #4
Dmitriy@AUTOcouture
Major
Rep
Drives: carefully

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer3253
Dmitriy....I too am looking to get my first place, but in Westchester...I'm looking into the SONYMA....any con's?? .gluck75...You should look into that too..Not sure if avail for NYC purchases, but I know interest rates start at 5% for first time home buyers
Hey Explorer (not sure of your real name),

SONYMA, as far as I know provides low interest rate options to low income families and provides financing only on certain properties and in certain situations (I think that if you are looking at a $5MM house in Scarsdale with a claimable income of $25,000, they will not be too leniant). Having said that, I am not sure of the actual interest rates, however I am at home right now but once I get into the office tomorrow I will definetly check up on it and even see if Chase is a supporting lender.

I will also send you a PM with my office #, contact me should you have any questions I would love to help you out or give you advice even if the deal is not mine. If you're asking yourself why is this guy so nice? Simply put... I LOVE this job and I think I have the knowledge and expertise to give a couple of pointers to my fellow beemer owners

-Dmitriy
Appreciate 0