BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Wheels + Tires Sponsored by The Tire Rack
  TireRack

KEEP M3POST ALIVE BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER LINK!
Closed Thread

03-23-2009, 04:30 PM   #89
camaross305
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3

Nice MIGS.... I knew something was fishy about all these small accounts... 360 Forged FTW!
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2009, 04:40 PM   #90
ismelllikepoop
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaross305 View Post
Nice MIGS.... I knew something was fishy about all these small accounts... 360 Forged FTW!
really?
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2009, 04:51 PM   #91
360 FORGED
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F430 // 997TT // CLS63 // RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismelllikepoop View Post
really?
yep really..

COST set is pending by a member.... will keep you posted
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2009, 05:30 PM   #92
gthirtyfizle
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 AW

Miguel check out my photoshoot!
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2009, 05:34 PM   #93
360 FORGED
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by gthirtyfizle View Post
Miguel check out my photoshoot!
OMG!!! where!!! i've been loosing sleep over this!
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2009, 06:33 PM   #94
Cab5er
Colonel
China
Rep
Drives: 09 E90 M3 (Sold) 13 A1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 360 FORGED View Post
First off I'd like to apologize as I said before I would not be posting or even reading this thread again. As far as the original topic on hand, Timo's wheel have been dealt with in great detail and he should be putting up picks soon of the finished product.

On a complete side note I have been told that this thread has taken a turn for the absolute worse. By my customer request's I am posting the truth behind these negative accusations. We haven't commented before because to be honest all of these allegations are downright laughable. Inferior building materials, used products, no funding... where to even begin!? No one here at 360 is hurting for money.. NO ONE! I am appalled to think how far these rumors have gotten and how quick people are to comment on undeniably false comments. If any one has any questions directed at 360 Forged, please contact us immediately by phone or if your local please stop by our shop.

The bashing is going to stop as we already have legal actions taking place against the infamous public bashers (and the other 20+ accounts linked to the same IP) one thing is hiding behind a computer slandering a company, the other is legally obtaining IP addresses from all the Public Slanders of our company and issuing a summons in person...

Please use the forums as tools to obtaining the info and comments that you need for your particular application. Use them as a source of unprecedented knowledge between members finding the best possible hands on info...but please do not use the forums as a Soap Opera. It is a decimation to all and it's frankly very childish. If you want facts about a company, or 360 Forged for that matter, call us yourself at 305-255-5166, or even better stop by here so you can see the massive production first hand. Again it's one thing to post drama and it's anothe thing to back it up, if anyone wants proof of our current situation (which is great ) you are more than welcome to come by.

We at 360 Forged never expected to become so big so fast. Truth be told we never really wanted to be this big. We wanted to be a line for a select group of enthusiasts whom are in the know. Apparently our small group turned into a huge following almost overnight. Guys, at 360 Forged we are not just interested in building superb wheels, we also share a deep love for cars in general, both looks and especially performance. We in turn used our knowledge and passion at 360 and created The Enthusiast wheel line. Let's face it we are all here because of our passion for cars; we are all interested in finding the best cure for that pesky automative addiction we suffer from (the mod bug) and for finding the best modds our cars need until we are fully satisfied. (although that seldom ever happens

I want it to be known that we will continue to stand behind our product and our quality and delivery the sickest set of wheel in the industry. This long wait time has been smashed and is no longer the case with new orders. Again if any one that is wheel shopping right now would like to try us out, I will honor a set right now at COST! ( one member only) and you can publicly log your experience and your 4-6 week build time. We don't have generic sets sitting on the floor collecting dust, we custom make EVERY build and have now made the final changes needed to deliver on time with our tremendous workload. I will not even require a deposit on the set!!!

Special thanks to all of our customers (not cheerleaders) that are loving their wheels to the fullest. Please pay no attention to this non-sense as you already know better. Please PM me directly or call for any other info...............

PM me info for set at cost. Or please clear PM box.

E90 ///M3/ AW/ Fox Red
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2009, 06:51 PM   #95
Big Windy
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: None

Quote:
Originally Posted by 360 FORGED View Post
yep really..

COST set is pending by a member.... will keep you posted
do you have a link to customer testimonials? i know camaross loves his, but anybody else on here offer to be a reference?
      03-23-2009, 07:07 PM   #96
consolidated
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Garage List
curious as to why a few posts were deleted?
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2009, 07:11 PM   #97
Big Windy
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterzM View Post
Was going to order a few weeks ago but got turned off by the "we don't take credit cards anymore so check or bank transfer only now".
where did you see that? that is a ridiculous policy. bank transfer?
      03-23-2009, 07:23 PM   #98
AMJ_77
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: AW E92 M3 M-DCT

Quote:
Was going to order a few weeks ago but got turned off by the "we don't take credit cards anymore so check or bank transfer only now".
Haha! Are you serious? Ya sounds like a really reputable company. If you can't use CC then there is no way you can get your money back. I really hope that no one is stupid enough to do this...
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2009, 07:30 PM   #99
360 FORGED
Lieutenant
Rep

Like we said, ALL changes needed to run 360 Forged smoothly have been implemented. We are taking credit cards and so are our vendors
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2009, 07:37 PM   #100
360 FORGED
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cab5er View Post
PM me info for set at cost. Or please clear PM box.
Hey Cab5er the set is still pending, what's your email address?
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2009, 07:44 PM   #101
Big Windy
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I didn't see it anywhere. That was what I was told on the phone by them.
sounds like people at 360 are on different pages.
      03-23-2009, 07:57 PM   #102
ismelllikepoop
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: m3

so we're supposed to just forget everything that's been said and carry on as if 360 is a reputable company?
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2009, 08:12 PM   #103
Big Windy
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismelllikepoop View Post
so we're supposed to just forget everything that's been said and carry on as if 360 is a reputable company?
i'm sure that is what 360 is looking for...

i have asked them to provide some references. i know that there are many members here on the forum that have 360 products, it seems like most of the feedback is negative, except for a few instances. i do like the look of some of their wheels, but the customer service stories are horrific. they are getting hit from all angles, well beyond just the m3post.com forum.
      03-23-2009, 08:22 PM   #104
Big Windy
Major General
United_States
Rep

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c6-z...nightmare.html

and then somebody on 360's side: http://www.secretconsulting.com/360-forged-wheels/
      03-23-2009, 10:22 PM   #105
SlammedR8
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5 40i/2020 R8 V10 Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Windy View Post
do you have a link to customer testimonials? i know camaross loves his, but anybody else on here offer to be a reference?

I have a set of 360s, and 3 of my friends do too!
2 911 Turbos
1 Lexus IS-F

NONE of us have had any problems as far as quality or workmanship goes.
NONE of us have rusty bolts!
NONE of us had scratches or marks indicating that our rims were used prior to us recieving them.

I dont work for 360, I have no reason to say what I am saying other then stating my true feelings about 360. Im not gonna lie, we all had a few issues with timing, but in the end - we got our wheels and none of us had a single complaint to make!

I speak to Miguel quite often, I have replaced 2 of my chrome lips because my dumb ass friend curbed both rims on the passenger side. Miguel sent me out 2 lips within a week and I had them installed locally. I have told Miguel many times, nothing wrong with your wheels taking a long time to go through production, just give your customers a reasonable time. Dont say 6-8 weeks, if it even may take 10-12 weeks. Tell them 12-15 weeks and if you happen to deliver them in 10 weeks, you only look BETTER, and not worse!

Once they fix this problem of customer service, their product itself (from what I have seen from the 4 sets that me and my friends have bought) have been nothing short of perfect
2020 Audi R8 V10 Performance Spyder 6MT - Ascari Blue/Black

Last edited by SlammedR8; 03-23-2009 at 10:38 PM..
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2009, 10:43 PM   #106
JMARS
Not Baned
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 Single-T

I too have ordered a set of 360's for my ///M. The wheels are nothing short of Phenomenal. The quality and everything is outstanding. My wheels took exactly 8 weeks as promised. I know they are expanding and need more workers. I know they are short on staff and its no excuse for the poor customer service. But im sure everything will come out right in the end. If you go to the shop right now its crazy! I dont see someone directly from HRE.... I just think everyone needs to chill with all the rumors and speak with them directly. 360 Forged FTW!!!!!
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2009, 11:04 PM   #107
Islika153
Private
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW M3 coupe Space Grey

Well the 360 vendor in my area has replyed to my emails in a good time. If I receive the quotes for my custom order soon and its reasonable Im going to go ahead and order a set of 360 MB 5ive rims and I'll do a review of the experience. I'll do it through a local reputable vendor that way I know if I have issues they will handle it.
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2009, 12:15 AM   #108
gthirtyfizle
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 AW

I dont really have to say much, just look here:

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=243877

Yup, as most of u know, I as well had timing issues with them, cant lie, in which I was a bit annoyed at. But had I been told that the timing was gonna b 3 months from the beginning I would not have cared. I was just upset cause I expected sooner. As most of us know tho its because of expansion issues they had in which all the late ordered were happening. I mean there is probably 1000 sets of their wheels out there and 10 of us had issues, that must say something. Problem is, we never hear about the good stories. Either way, just look at my wheels. They r absolutely spectacular.
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2009, 10:03 AM   #109
geminidragon
Rep
Drives: 2008 e90 m3

I ordered my rims back on november 11th. As of this day while writing this, i still do not have my rims lol. If anyone has a right to be mad, its def me. From jessica at reception to miguel and sometimes even jordan when he picks up the phone, no one has ever been anything but nice to me. I understand alot of the reasons as to my delay, and it was ok with me. Like alot of other people have said, the rims are nice and the delays were unfortunate but what growing small business doesnt go through pains? Alot of the threads went from a complaint to downright scary. I love my 360 experience, and i think its sad that a op will post a legitimate thread about his rims being late.....and people will hijack it to flame a company about crazy things? My rims are late.....very late, and i have not even contemplated getting anything else because like alot of other members on here, they will come, and when they do they will look sick like all the others! This is my personal experience......i am not a 360 employee, and this is not a link to some thread on another site. Nice pics btw gthirty !! Cant wait till i get mine in lol. Miguel....get your hammer out and your paintbrush....wooooooork!
Active Auto Exhaust and X-Pipe, Short throw shifter, Pulley, Software, SuperCharger. KWv3 Coilovers. Tint. Color matched kidney grills/side grills and Hid Angel Eye kit. Color coded Brembo's and Adv.1 5 Spoke rims. Vorsteiner bootlid, front bumper and rear diffuser.

Last edited by geminidragon; 03-24-2009 at 10:04 AM.. Reason: want to take a part out
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2009, 10:21 AM   #110
PunjabiM3
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: M5 CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by geminidragon View Post
I ordered my rims back on november 11th. As of this day while writing this, i still do not have my rims lol. If anyone has a right to be mad, its def me. From jessica at reception to miguel and sometimes even jordan when he picks up the phone, no one has ever been anything but nice to me. I understand alot of the reasons as to my delay, and it was ok with me. Like alot of other people have said, the rims are nice and the delays were unfortunate but what growing small business doesnt go through pains? Alot of the threads went from a complaint to downright scary. I love my 360 experience, and i think its sad that a op will post a legitimate thread about his rims being late.....and people will hijack it to flame a company about crazy things? My rims are late.....very late, and i have not even contemplated getting anything else because like alot of other members on here, they will come, and when they do they will look sick like all the others! This is my personal experience......i am not a 360 employee, and this is not a link to some thread on another site. Nice pics btw gthirty !! Cant wait till i get mine in lol. Miguel....get your hammer out and your paintbrush....wooooooork!
Mine have supposedly been done for over a week and have just been sitting around. Whether they are mine or another customers Mesh 8's I have no clue. I do know it took 360 a week just to send me pics and that was because I called them every day. They were supposed to ship last week, then ship on Monday, then today. They say they are waiting on tires...actually first I was told the tires are in stock, then I was told the tires would be there Tuesday (today). I told them I MUST have everything shipped to me by Monday (yesterday) so I can get them before the weekend and they said they have another set of Invo's coming in Monday that they can put on my wheels. But those tires were never delivered was what I was told. I don't see how it could possibly take so long to get a set of tires given that discounttiredirect (who sells the Invo the cheapest from what I have seen) can have them out to anywhere in the country within 2-3 days with free shipping. I hope 360 figures their stuff out as they have some very nice wheels...but if my stuff does not ship today then I want a full refund as 13+ weeks is ridiculous, especially when your customer agreement form says 30-45 days and your finish date on the invoice was Feb 23...
2024 718 GT4 RS | Arctic Grey
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread