BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > M3 Photos/Video/Media Gallery

08-13-2008, 01:37 PM   #23
DJ9
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 M3_SG

Garage List
2008 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticky View Post
What kind of numbers were you looking for? 352 is what the car should put down assuming 15% losses. You are right there, and damn look at that torque, this motor is a work of art.
Well, what threw me off was a forum member a little while back that had 379 at the wheel. Granted there are so many variables that alter/affect Dyno readings; however it looks like mine is in line with Brad's stock figures as well.

As mentioned, from what i understand, if you take the at the wheel number for mine (347) and then the negative hp figure, which is supposed to show the loss of hp from the crank to wheel(26hp)...this would equate to the 414 that BMW states...however 347+26= 373 at the crank, see?

Like i said, Dyno charts, etc, is not my cup of tea...so you can chalk up my expectations as a lack of education in this arena

Either way, the car is perfect IMO and does more than hold it's on in HP/Torque and suspension. And Yes, the motor is indeed a work of art

2008 E92M3-Space Gray
Eisenmann Sport Exhaust_MT/Loaded
Appreciate 0