BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade
 
Steve Thomas BMW
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-06-2014, 12:44 PM   #1
1SerieStud
Brigadier General
1SerieStud's Avatar
109
Rep
3,935
Posts

Drives: '11 VO 1M (498 of 740)
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Jacksonville, FL

iTrader: (11)

FS: 2012 Audi TTRS - immaculate condition, low miles, tasteful add-ons!!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold
Location:
✓ Will Ship
Item Interest
Hello folks, the time has come for me to move on and part with my current vehicle. I've been a member of the bimmerpost community for a while, so I thought I'd go ahead and post my car in this section, even though I've switched to the "dark side"

Here is your chance at owning an extremely rare, immaculate 2012 Misano Red Metallic Audi TTRS. Clean and clear title/carfax/autocheck. No accidents, no door dings, no scratches essentially a meticulously maintained car. It comes with both sets of keys, all manuals, window sticker, and the car is still covered under the original manufacturer warranty until 2016. The car has been babied and hand-washed weekly by myself, only using the best products. Adult-owned, always garaged, non-smoker car that has never been launched or seen any type of abuse. I am offering the car at a bargain price considering the options below.

This is a loaded car which came equipped with the following packages (sticker price was $64,050):

- Tech Package (navi included)
- Sport exhaust package
- Bose Premium Sound
- Heated seats
- Backup sensors

I believe there may be a few smaller items I am forgetting at the moment, but it's all listed on the window sticker.

Add-ons include:

- Borla Atak exhaust ($1600)
- 034 mid pipes ($300)
(this combination makes the car sound like a baby lambo, and I get many compliments on the sound of the car anywhere I go)
- close to $2000 worth of self-healing paint protection film protecting the hood, front bumper, fenders, a-pillars, roof, mirrors, door cups, door edges, side skirts, front side of rear flares, and rear bumper right behind the rear wheels
- Professionally color-matched rear valance lip, which completes the look of the car and makes it look more aggressive
- Window tint
- Audi car cover
- Audi windshield shade
- New Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires

Price is $51999. Original exhaust components are also included. Serious inquiries only, and please do not hesitate to contact me with questions. Thank you.














__________________
'10 S5 (crossed over to the dark side)

Last edited by 1SerieStud; 02-01-2014 at 05:42 PM.
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2014, 07:58 PM   #2
1SerieStud
Brigadier General
1SerieStud's Avatar
109
Rep
3,935
Posts

Drives: '11 VO 1M (498 of 740)
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Jacksonville, FL

iTrader: (11)

Bump!
__________________
'10 S5 (crossed over to the dark side)
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2014, 08:30 PM   #3
askjeeves
Captain
54
Rep
786
Posts

Drives: e92 m3/spece46
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Miami, FL

iTrader: (1)

etien, you have a problem! so what's next??
__________________
2011 e92 ///m3 zcp - jzb/fr
ED 6/29/10
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2014, 08:31 PM   #4
1SerieStud
Brigadier General
1SerieStud's Avatar
109
Rep
3,935
Posts

Drives: '11 VO 1M (498 of 740)
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Jacksonville, FL

iTrader: (11)

Quote:
Originally Posted by askjeeves View Post
etien, you have a problem! so what's next??
LOL that's what I hear…not sure yet…that's to be a surprise
__________________
'10 S5 (crossed over to the dark side)
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2014, 04:10 PM   #5
1SerieStud
Brigadier General
1SerieStud's Avatar
109
Rep
3,935
Posts

Drives: '11 VO 1M (498 of 740)
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Jacksonville, FL

iTrader: (11)

Bump for price reduction!
__________________
'10 S5 (crossed over to the dark side)
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2014, 09:32 PM   #6
1SerieStud
Brigadier General
1SerieStud's Avatar
109
Rep
3,935
Posts

Drives: '11 VO 1M (498 of 740)
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Jacksonville, FL

iTrader: (11)

Another price reduction! Next car in scope and I'm pricing this one to move!! Someone jump on this!!
__________________
'10 S5 (crossed over to the dark side)
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2014, 12:19 AM   #7
esquire
Colonel
esquire's Avatar
United_States
92
Rep
2,811
Posts

Drives: 2011.5 Dakar Yellow M3 Coupe
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Orange County, California

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1SerieStud
Another price reduction! Next car in scope and I'm pricing this one to move!! Someone jump on this!!
Price reduction ? I don't think you even listed the price in the original thread, let alone the price after the mystery price reduction.

I think that would be helpful for interested parties

EDIT - I just realized the price might not be visible from mobile devices. You should consider putting it in the body of the first post, that way everyone (including mobile users) can see.
__________________

[ESS VT2-625] [Akrapovic Evolution Exhaust] [KW Clubsports] [OSS Angel Eyes] [Revinora r-CRT Lip]
[Vorsteiner Boot] [Challenge Race Diffuser] [See the Build Thread HERE]
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2014, 12:15 PM   #8
1SerieStud
Brigadier General
1SerieStud's Avatar
109
Rep
3,935
Posts

Drives: '11 VO 1M (498 of 740)
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Jacksonville, FL

iTrader: (11)

Quote:
Originally Posted by esquire View Post
Price reduction ? I don't think you even listed the price in the original thread, let alone the price after the mystery price reduction.

I think that would be helpful for interested parties

EDIT - I just realized the price might not be visible from mobile devices. You should consider putting it in the body of the first post, that way everyone (including mobile users) can see.
Glad to see your EDIT…I was about to recommend a good LASIK doctor

Thanks, I'll include the price in the body of the post.
__________________
'10 S5 (crossed over to the dark side)
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2014, 01:52 PM   #9
DopeM3
M Power
DopeM3's Avatar
United_States
47
Rep
1,296
Posts

Drives: M3
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: NH

iTrader: (8)

"dark side" lol
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2014, 02:42 PM   #10
SouthShoreM3
Passes everything but the gas station
United_States
26
Rep
798
Posts

Drives: 2010 E90 M3
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Boston, MA

iTrader: (2)

OP great looking ride!

I owned a TTRS for about a year and a half before trading it in for an X5M.

I will attest to the OP that with the exhaust (I owned the AWE SWITCHPATH and APR HFC DP) that it does sound like a mini V10. Probably one of the best sounding cars I have ever owned. I will stand by those words 100%. It makes my Dinan x pipe with AA exhaust SC ESS585 E90 M3 sound tame in comparison. In addition, if this car is at a stage 2+ ( exhaust, DP, FMIC, and stage 2 tune) it will destroy a lot of cars on the road.

Very fast and nimble. I threw on som MICHELIN PSS and it turned into a different vehicle!

Truly a blast to drive and a great little sports car. The 6spd is amazing and well geared. And I miss that shifter so much in comparison to my 6spd M3. Also the flat bottom magnesium steering wheel is incredible.

Great color OP. mine was Monza silver. I miss it everyday. And for those that need AWD year round this car does very well in bad weather with good winters.

I think one day I will buy another TTRS. I loved it. For DD though there were some quirks as to why I switched to the X5M. Yes to completely different cars. But thy TTRS is one great car for 64k
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2014, 06:20 PM   #11
1SerieStud
Brigadier General
1SerieStud's Avatar
109
Rep
3,935
Posts

Drives: '11 VO 1M (498 of 740)
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Jacksonville, FL

iTrader: (11)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthShoreM3 View Post
OP great looking ride!

I owned a TTRS for about a year and a half before trading it in for an X5M.

I will attest to the OP that with the exhaust (I owned the AWE SWITCHPATH and APR HFC DP) that it does sound like a mini V10. Probably one of the best sounding cars I have ever owned. I will stand by those words 100%. It makes my Dinan x pipe with AA exhaust SC ESS585 E90 M3 sound tame in comparison. In addition, if this car is at a stage 2+ ( exhaust, DP, FMIC, and stage 2 tune) it will destroy a lot of cars on the road.

Very fast and nimble. I threw on som MICHELIN PSS and it turned into a different vehicle!

Truly a blast to drive and a great little sports car. The 6spd is amazing and well geared. And I miss that shifter so much in comparison to my 6spd M3. Also the flat bottom magnesium steering wheel is incredible.

Great color OP. mine was Monza silver. I miss it everyday. And for those that need AWD year round this car does very well in bad weather with good winters.

I think one day I will buy another TTRS. I loved it. For DD though there were some quirks as to why I switched to the X5M. Yes to completely different cars. But thy TTRS is one great car for 64k
Thank you for the kind words, sir! It seems like you are well acquainted with the TTRS! Many people don't know this, but out of the box it gives the V8 R8 a run for the money, with a Stage 1 or 2 it gives the V10 R8 a run for the money, and like you said yourself, it will shatter many cars even with price tags doubling that of the TTRS.

Bump!
__________________
'10 S5 (crossed over to the dark side)
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2014, 06:43 PM   #12
SouthShoreM3
Passes everything but the gas station
United_States
26
Rep
798
Posts

Drives: 2010 E90 M3
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Boston, MA

iTrader: (2)

I know OP!! I seen it first hand give my dads 599 a little whopping when I owned it and certainly embarrassed my E90 m3 with a 585 kit up to 110. Then M pulled away.

Always wanted a misano red TTRS but there weren't many TTRSs in my area to choose from. The Monza silver I liked a lot though and had an RS4 that color and a limited edition S4 that color. So easy to keep clean!!

Hmmm. If only I had more garage space and wasn't sending my M3 to ACM for some major work.

Good luck OP. guys and gals on this forum. Trust me this is a great car to own. Handles like a go cart too and very little under steer.

That's a good price too.
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2014, 05:42 PM   #13
1SerieStud
Brigadier General
1SerieStud's Avatar
109
Rep
3,935
Posts

Drives: '11 VO 1M (498 of 740)
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Jacksonville, FL

iTrader: (11)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthShoreM3 View Post
I know OP!! I seen it first hand give my dads 599 a little whopping when I owned it and certainly embarrassed my E90 m3 with a 585 kit up to 110. Then M pulled away.

Always wanted a misano red TTRS but there weren't many TTRSs in my area to choose from. The Monza silver I liked a lot though and had an RS4 that color and a limited edition S4 that color. So easy to keep clean!!

Hmmm. If only I had more garage space and wasn't sending my M3 to ACM for some major work.

Good luck OP. guys and gals on this forum. Trust me this is a great car to own. Handles like a go cart too and very little under steer.

That's a good price too.
Thanks again! The car has been sold!
__________________
'10 S5 (crossed over to the dark side)
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:19 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST