BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Cosmetic/Visual (Exterior + Interior) Modifications

European Auto Source (EAS)

11-11-2017, 02:22 PM   #1
M3Division
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Installed GTS-V Rep carbon rear diffuser, gap in the center?

Hey guys,

I purchased a GTS-V rep carbon rear diffuser from CNAUTOFANS online for my E92 M3, I just got it installed a few days ago and fitment is on point, Im actually very impressed! However, after installation was complete and drove home, later on in the day I checked the middle portion of the diffuser where theres tape that is supposed to stick onto the bumper is coming apart and there is a gap between the diffuser and the bumper, is this normal for you guys out there that have installed this specific style diffuser or other styles? Looks like I just might have to live with it.. Honestly, its not too noticeable unless you're a foot away from it. There are two bolts that hold the diffuser to the bumper near the bottom so Im not too worried about the diffuser ripping apart or anything tragic like that but just wanted to get some input from some of you guys that have a rear diffuser installed, thanks
Appreciate 0
      11-11-2017, 03:53 PM   #2
b4hand
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2011 ZCP M3

You probably need to tape it again and use some painters tape to hold it up until it secures.
Appreciate 0