BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Track / Autocross / Dragstrip / Driving Techniques

BPM

09-30-2013, 10:11 AM   #1
pkimM3r
Banned
Rep
Drives: m3 saloon in granny mode.

Had some fun this past Friday. Second time at the roval track and im still being chicken shit on the big bank I chose to only use 3rd and 4th gear. Could have went into 5th on the back straight into the oval but a chicane was put in there with some cones (preferred the gate like last time). I signed up for the B group and got some great instruction from. This the last session where they threw us in with the A+ group and instructor signed me off again. Running on re11 which are almost done now and didnt have the best brake pedal feel this day. Picked up some extra brake pads and track tires yesterday and will be doing an oil change and brake flush this weekend so I should be good to go the next time out. They put up some new curbing in the chicanes after 5/6 (?!) and I hope Im not doing what my sig says before 9
Appreciate 0