BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Track / Autocross / Dragstrip / Driving Techniques

09-24-2013, 11:35 AM   #1
gan1hck
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2012 M3

Tire Set up - Follow up to other thread

So the other threads got me thinking.

I have 2 sets of stock ZCP wheels...19x9 and 19x10...I think that is correct. Anyone who knows better please correct me.

And I've been using one set as track wheels and the other set as street wheels. I usually take the better set of tires to the track and save the worn out tires for the street.

So....My question is...Can I just use my 19x10's (the rears with the 265 tires) on all four corners while I'm at the track, and use the 19x9's (the fronts with the 245 tires) on all four corners while I'm street driving.

Will 19x10's fit in the front of a stock ZCP car with camber plates set to -2.5?

And can I drive around town with the 19x9's in the back with 245 tires? On the street, I'm so slow that my wife rolls her eyes...so performance on the street is not an issue.

thanks in advance.
Appreciate 0