BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > Australia

01-11-2013, 01:44 AM   #1
DaveDee
Major
Rep
Drives: BMW X5M Comp

Garage List
Next Track Day at Queensland Raceway- March 28th

Next Track day at Queensland Raceway - March 28
The last track day was outstanding, great turnout, everyone had a good time, met some great people and there were no incidents, everyone went home with little fuel in the tank and less rubber on the tyres and with memories of a great day and asking: when is the next one!

So it’s on again at Queensland raceway. This time we will have passenger rides, and again driver training with Doug Chapple and possibly Dave Russell and hopefully see that magnificent Lamborghini out there again. If you are interested contact me, places will be limited to 30 with 10 already booking overnight.
We will be running 2 Gintani Stage 2 supercharged M3’s (mine and Jarrad’s) and there will be plenty of time for show and tell.

Everyone welcome, the idea of the day is that you can run your normal car to its limits (or your limits) knowing there is plenty of space and supervision and that no stupidity will be tolerated. If you just want to come along for a look, or bring your car along for show and tell please feel free... the more the better

Cars and drivers will be assigned to groups according to skill levels and vehicles.

So come along and have a sensational time, as before kicking off at 11am to register 11.30 for safety and track brief, lunch with the opportunity to meet others and check out cars and on the track from 1pm to 5pm.
Cost per head will depend on the number of attendees, the maximum cost will be $230.00 which includes driver tuition and the minimum will be $150.00.

Again there will be photography and videography on the day and bring along your GoPro to record some great experiences.
If you are keen let me know ………
Email: david@gintani.com.au or call 0434 555 660
OR follow on my Facebook page link below you can also join the event on Facebook. What a kickoff to Easter!
Attached Images

Last edited by DaveDee; 01-11-2013 at 04:15 PM.. Reason: Updated Information
Appreciate 0