BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > Canada

EXXEL Distributions

02-11-2010, 07:31 AM   #1
m3nova
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3 Sedan

Service Inclusive and Extended Warranties

Hi all. Just ordered my M3 sedan (Interlagos Blue, Bamboo Beige, MDrive) for European Delivery July 1st.

Still considering EDC and Teck Pack but waiting for details. Also considering the Frozen Grey...

Current plan is to keep the car longer term (although I generally have not been too successful at that in the past). Will probably buy cash but might still lease, depending on where rates are in June, when I have to commit (notice they just went from 8.9 to 8.1). What a bargain. Thank you BMW...

How many of you bought the Service Inclusive? What are the extended warranty options for the M3s and do they require a commitment now or later?
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2010, 08:12 AM   #2
AMOCHOSTO
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: IB BB E90 M3

Hahaha, you ordered the same car as me!

I didn't get any service packages because I din't put many miles on mine, I did get the Leather Warranty because bb will probably get dirty over time. I wish I had got the rim protection though. It seems as if I curb these daily, I have never fucked up a set of wheels so much and so often, I have the 18's btw.

Appreciate 0