BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - California

03-02-2012, 03:23 PM   #45
Wendall
***Major MammelToe
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 SG coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by alynM3 View Post
Consider it confirmed Steve! If you guys cruise to Calabasas together definitely let me know and we can all roll together. If any of you get together anytime before then let me know as well. I will be out of the country for a bit first few weeks of March but would love to meet up with you guys before the LBGP.
Awesome!
E92 M3 SG DCT - AA Filter, Verstraβe Paddles, ECS SS, MH race stud, Stoptech BBK, MR Exhaust,RE Pulley, BPM Tune,Euro bumper and GTS lip, Euro MDM & DCT, KW CS, Recaro PP, TMS Soild Diff Mounts, MRF solid subframe mounts, GTS aero, RPM track built motor.

Appreciate 0
      03-02-2012, 03:26 PM   #46
Wendall
***Major MammelToe
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange fever View Post
i would but drive from Oc to Calabasas to Lbc ...... thats alot of gas
The gas? Of all the times I get to drive my car, this event makes it worth while. The drive is the best part.
E92 M3 SG DCT - AA Filter, Verstraβe Paddles, ECS SS, MH race stud, Stoptech BBK, MR Exhaust,RE Pulley, BPM Tune,Euro bumper and GTS lip, Euro MDM & DCT, KW CS, Recaro PP, TMS Soild Diff Mounts, MRF solid subframe mounts, GTS aero, RPM track built motor.

Appreciate 0
      03-02-2012, 03:29 PM   #47
Wendall
***Major MammelToe
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
We normally meet on Tuesday nights around 9:30pm on level B42 of the Century City Mall parking structure.

Ok, let's figure something out for a "pre-meeting". How about a Saturday or Sunday in late March for lunch?
I say how about late March for a beer!

Appreciate 0
      03-02-2012, 03:45 PM   #48
MRG Race Co
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '12 Nardo E92 '15 Fashion F80

Garage List
2015 BMW F80 M3  [0.00]
2012 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggynuts01 View Post
I say how about late March for a beer!
Late March for a beer works for me. I work in century city so I really have no excuse to not make a Tuesday night meet one of these days...

But weekends are cool too. Not sure if you guys are into this crap... but driving PCH to a spot for beers on a weekend could be cool. Driving around West LA pretty much sucks.
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2012, 05:04 PM   #49
Giggs
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: R8

Quote:
Late March for a beer works for me. I work in century city so I really have no excuse to not make a Tuesday night meet one of these days...

But weekends are cool too. Not sure if you guys are into this crap... but driving PCH to a spot for beers on a weekend could be cool. Driving around West LA pretty much sucks.
Haha I agree. How about we meet up on Sunday, March 25th at 11am somewhere near Santa Monica off the 405 fwy and cruise to Neptune's Net for a brew? Would anyone be up for that?

Other Suggestions...?
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2012, 05:32 PM   #50
Wendall
***Major MammelToe
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Haha I agree. How about we meet up on Sunday, March 25th at 11am somewhere near Santa Monica off the 405 fwy and cruise to Neptune's Net for a brew? Would anyone be up for that?

Other Suggestions...?
Im free that Sunday. Count me in! Ill put that in my calendar.

Appreciate 0
      03-02-2012, 05:43 PM   #51
MRG Race Co
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '12 Nardo E92 '15 Fashion F80

Garage List
2015 BMW F80 M3  [0.00]
2012 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:

Other Suggestions...?
Sounds perfect. I will put it on my calendar and I will see if a few of my friends (w M3's) are interested as well.
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2012, 07:26 PM   #52
Giggs
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Sounds perfect. I will put it on my calendar and I will see if a few of my friends (w M3's) are interested as well.
Sweet. I'm hitting up some peeps too. Mfest has a usual caravan meeting point at the Westwood Recreational Center; it's a park's parking lot and is easy to find. It's on the corner of Sepulveda and Ohio (I exit the 405 N at Santa Monica Blvd and take a left onto Sepulveda; park is a few blocks down on the left). How about we meet there at 11am?
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2012, 08:43 PM   #53
Wendall
***Major MammelToe
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Sweet. I'm hitting up some peeps too. Mfest has a usual caravan meeting point at the Westwood Recreational Center; it's a park's parking lot and is easy to find. It's on the corner of Sepulveda and Ohio (I exit the 405 N at Santa Monica Blvd and take a left onto Sepulveda; park is a few blocks down on the left). How about we meet there at 11am?
Sounds like a good meeting area.

Appreciate 0
      03-05-2012, 10:43 PM   #54
Wendall
***Major MammelToe
United_States
Rep

Anyone else wanna join the mothers exotic event?

Appreciate 0
      03-05-2012, 10:53 PM   #55
Giggs
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggynuts01 View Post
Anyone else wanna join the mothers exotic event?
I have another guy I'll ask now and let you know ASAP.
Appreciate 0
      03-11-2012, 10:51 AM   #56
Wendall
***Major MammelToe
United_States
Rep

Pre-Mothers Exotic Coastal Cruise - March 25th!

Appreciate 0
      03-11-2012, 11:04 AM   #57
Kevinbmw335
Rep
Drives: 09 335i

I can drive my exotic car along with about five of my friends....should I bring my porsche or ferrari??? Choices

Last edited by Kevinbmw335; 03-11-2012 at 11:10 AM..
Appreciate 0
      03-11-2012, 11:16 AM   #58
Giggs
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevinbmw335 View Post
I can drive my exotic car along with about five of my friends....should I bring my porsche or ferrari??? Choices
Survey says.... YES! We're looking for "M" cars and up. High end exotics welcome. I'm posting a map of the meeting point now. We'll meet at 10:45am on Sunday, March 25th and roll out at 11.
Appreciate 0
      03-11-2012, 11:18 AM   #59
Wendall
***Major MammelToe
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevinbmw335 View Post
Kevin, bring it! Call all your friends and bring them out! More exotics the better!

Giggs will be putting out more details on the meeting location.

Peace!

Steve

Appreciate 0
      03-11-2012, 11:29 AM   #60
Giggs
Major
United_States
Rep

Meeting Point, March 25th 10:45am Cruise

Here is the meeting point for the March 25th Cruise. The address across the street from the park is 1436 S. Sepulveda, Los Angeles, CA. Please try and be there by 10:45am as we plan to roll out at 11am sharp. I hope you enjoy my makeshift Photoshop skill

Appreciate 0
      03-11-2012, 11:32 AM   #61
Wendall
***Major MammelToe
United_States
Rep

Appreciate 0
      03-11-2012, 10:57 PM   #62
bsiciliano
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3 Convertible

Quote:
Originally Posted by alynM3
Quote:

Other Suggestions...?
Hey I was following along on the Mothers thread. Giggs is my buddy Vinny and I'm doing the ride.

In any event, where in Century City are you? I'm in the towers - 2049.

There are a few Ms in the garage. Trying to place a name to a car.

Definitely hit MFeat. We do Pizza and beer at BJs

--Bret
OE Tuning/Gruppe M Intake/ACS Springs/Vorsteiner CF Type I Rear Diffuser/Textured Matte Black Custom Powdercoated OEM 359s/Painted Reflectors/Matte Grille, Hood Vents and Side Markers/Arqray Race Exhaust/MS Pulley
Appreciate 0
      03-11-2012, 11:31 PM   #63
Wendall
***Major MammelToe
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsiciliano View Post
Hey I was following along on the Mothers thread. Giggs is my buddy Vinny and I'm doing the ride.

In any event, where in Century City are you? I'm in the towers - 2049.

There are a few Ms in the garage. Trying to place a name to a car.

Definitely hit MFeat. We do Pizza and beer at BJs

--Bret
Bret, I'm not sure if this question was for me, but i use to work in the 10100 Santa Monica Blvd building. I loved that building. View of the Beverly Hills Country Club. I was just a 2 minute walk over the bridge to the Century City Westfield Plaza. But now I'min Downtown LA...raw..but I actually like it more than Century City. Its a little crazy but its blowing up with new bars and restaurants every week and food/alcohol is much cheaper.

See you guys soon

Steve

Appreciate 0
      03-19-2012, 05:04 PM   #64
cooler2442
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 1/18 Monte Carlo Blue E92 M3

Garage List
Has anyone received their tickets in the mail yet?
Appreciate 0
      03-19-2012, 05:09 PM   #65
Giggs
Major
United_States
Rep

I haven't.
Appreciate 0
      03-19-2012, 07:18 PM   #66
Wendall
***Major MammelToe
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler2442 View Post
Has anyone received their tickets in the mail yet?
I havent. I emailed Jonathan last week and he told me to expect them a couple weeks before the event.

Appreciate 0