BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Non-Automotive Classifieds

06-15-2011, 11:39 PM   #23
matthewk
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 X6MC, 2022 M5C

Sometimes things in life happen and there isn't anything you can do about it, but finding an apartment that will allow a small dog isn't that hard. However "selling" your dog to a basically anonymous person is plain wrong.

I had to re-home $3500 my French Bulldog when my job changed into include a 75% travel requirement, I didn't have any options and the job market was a total disaster (I looked for something else to do as long as I could). I found the right family and "gave" my dog to them because they were the right people to take great care of him.

If you cannot find the right home for your dog you owe it to him find a breed specific rescue and sponsor his stay there (i.e. pay the rescue all expensed related to your dog) until they find the right home for him..

Please be a little responsible here, your dog didn't ask you to become his family and then turn his entire world upside down, you owe it to him to make his landing as soft as possible.

Here's a picture from his new home, taken today - little guy is enjoying a little afternoon TV.
Attached Images

Last edited by matthewk; 06-16-2011 at 09:43 AM.. Reason: misspelling
Appreciate 0