BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Wheels + Tires Sponsored by The Tire Rack
  TireRack

KEEP M3POST ALIVE BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER LINK!
Closed Thread

03-13-2009, 02:04 PM   #67
ACZakka325i
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2 stroke

Quote:
Originally Posted by 360 FORGED View Post
Thanks gthiryty! This quote sums it up best... Guys there is always another side to a story, not even going to get into details as we don't believe in fueling forum fires Regardless we are on top of this order... the last remaining delayed orders... and the other 150+ sets a month

The excuse is simply growing pains, we never expected to get this big especially so quickly! In the end I do have to thank all of our current customers, delayed or not, because what gives us the satisfaction and drive we need to do what we do best is your un-Canny excitement and Happiness with our end product Thank you guys and we are continuously expanding to achieve 360 Perfection!

please pm me with any comments or questions you guys may have directly... We will not be posting anymore in this thread...

THAT'S IT? I'm in the restaurant business and I can tell you one thing, a customer doesn't want your "excuses". Jesus.
(Waitlist): #1 M2CSL
(Current): 2016 F15 X5 3.5xdrive - 2010 997.2 C4S Coupe
(Past): 2016 F30 340xi M-Sport -2013 535i xdrive
2008 E92 M3 - 2006 E90 325i
2002 E46 325xi - 1991 E30 325i
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2009, 02:13 PM   #68
timo
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 08 AW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tma1c View Post
I can't read this thread anymore. I'm getting dumber by the minute. They obviously had issues of high demand and customer service, but I'm pretty sure they are working on it. Some of you TOOLS need to go back to work. Stop wasting your time bashing a company that probably has hundreds of customers that actually had a good experience!

I honestly dont care about the eperience other customers had , what matters to me is my order ,and it seems like until u start making the public aware of the bad service , its only when you get a fast response, because if i hadnt wrote anything here this would have kept going on and on , so i will do what i have to do to let them know of my concern , i expressed how unhappy i was prior to starting this thread on the phone , then i came public with it when i realised like they werent taking me seriously and all of a sudden i get guaranteed that my wheels are going to be shipped on Monday .I have no doubt that the quality of the wheels produced by 360 are some of the best ,but customer service is key for future buisness .
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2009, 02:18 PM   #69
timo
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Thanks gthiryty! This quote sums it up best... Guys there is always another side to a story, not even going to get into details as we don't believe in fueling forum fires Regardless we are on top of this order... the last remaining delayed orders... and the other 150+ sets a month

The excuse is simply growing pains, we never expected to get this big especially so quickly! In the end I do have to thank all of our current customers, delayed or not, because what gives us the satisfaction and drive we need to do what we do best is your un-Canny excitement and Happiness with our end product Thank you guys and we are continuously expanding to achieve 360 Perfection!

please pm me with any comments or questions you guys may have directly... We will not be posting anymore in this thread...

I would like to hear the other side of this story , honestly, and I am not trying to start any forum fire , i am just letting potential buyers of 360 wheels know how bad a customer service experience ive had , there is nothing wrong with this ....
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2009, 02:46 PM   #70
tma1c
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 E93 6MT M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by timo View Post
I honestly dont care about the eperience other customers had , what matters to me is my order ,and it seems like until u start making the public aware of the bad service , its only when you get a fast response, because if i hadnt wrote anything here this would have kept going on and on , so i will do what i have to do to let them know of my concern , i expressed how unhappy i was prior to starting this thread on the phone , then i came public with it when i realised like they werent taking me seriously and all of a sudden i get guaranteed that my wheels are going to be shipped on Monday .I have no doubt that the quality of the wheels produced by 360 are some of the best ,but customer service is key for future buisness .
Did they deny you a refund? That would be a a REAL problem. Did you hear there side of the story? Was it necessary to post 2 threads about it? Then I would understand your reasoning.
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2009, 02:55 PM   #71
timo
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Did they deny you a refund? That would be a a REAL problem. Did you hear there side of the story? Was it necessary to post 2 threads about it? Then I would understand your reasoning.
no i was not denied a refund .. their side of the story is basically that they are swamped with orders , no it wasnt necessary to pst two threads , i did that by mistake .
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2009, 02:56 PM   #72
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 Jerez DCT M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by timo View Post
no i was not denied a refund .. their side of the story is basically that they are swamped with orders , no it wasnt necessary to pst two threads , i did that by mistake .
You weren't denied a refund? Then why not get your money back if you are upset?
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2009, 03:32 PM   #73
dvn
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2012 C63 Coupe

Quote:
I can't read this thread anymore. I'm getting dumber by the minute. They obviously had issues of high demand and customer service, but I'm pretty sure they are working on it. Some of you TOOLS need to go back to work. Stop wasting your time bashing a company that probably has hundreds of customers that actually had a good experience!
You must have been reading this thread for hours because you appear to be retarded.

It's called empathy. Re-read the OPs initial post and put yourself in his shoes.

And your logic makes zero sense. So until hundreds of people have bad experiences with companies they should not be able to bash them? Should he have not posted anything at all and be content with receiving excuses like "they'll ship next week" over and over?

Right.
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2009, 03:37 PM   #74
timo
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticky View Post
You weren't denied a refund? Then why not get your money back if you are upset?

because i dont want a refund , i want my wheels , I am just not happy with the customer service , something wrong with that?
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2009, 04:39 PM   #75
tma1c
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 E93 6MT M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvn View Post
You must have been reading this thread for hours because you appear to be retarded.

It's called empathy. Re-read the OPs initial post and put yourself in his shoes.

And your logic makes zero sense. So until hundreds of people have bad experiences with companies they should not be able to bash them? Should he have not posted anything at all and be content with receiving excuses like "they'll ship next week" over and over?

Right.
There is a right way and wrong way to handle situations. That's all Im saying. If you are so unhappy then you have the right to get your money back. SIMPLE SOLUTION.
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2009, 04:53 PM   #76
Paddy
Captain
Rep
Drives: 18' M2, AW

Quote:
There is a right way and wrong way to handle situations. That's all Im saying. If you are so unhappy then you have the right to get your money back. SIMPLE SOLUTION.
Or complain about it and hope that the seller really cares and does something about it. Like a discount off next purchase or free shipping, like most other retail savvy companies that value your business would do.
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2009, 04:53 PM   #77
ihyln
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3post sucks

Garage List
2008 M3  [0.00]
2002 530i  [0.00]
Quote:

I didn't want to get involved but I can't help it. This is the most stupid response yet by a vendor.
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2009, 04:55 PM   #78
Paddy
Captain
Rep
Drives: 18' M2, AW

Quote:
Originally Posted by maaicher View Post
its weird that there have been no 360 forged reps that have come into this thread yet....
Didn't you see this?

Quote:

Appreciate 0
      03-13-2009, 05:00 PM   #79
maaicher
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy View Post
Didn't you see this?
i did right after i posted that...so in feeling super retarded i deleted my last post...but in regards to their post really not what i expected to hear from them. maybe a sorry we lied every time you called when asking about your wheels would have been nice
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2009, 06:16 PM   #80
BarryC
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 M3

problem with the growing pains excuse is that's the one that was used when I ordered my wheels back in early sept and it took way longer than promised and ended up with the wrong wheel. so the question is - how long should it take someone to get their shit together or the more obvious one is will they ever?

BC
      03-14-2009, 02:03 AM   #81
lilcow
Rep
Drives: M3 DCT

Quote:
tma1c. What is challenging your IQ is not this thread. The point of this thread is to highlight the hundreds of people that will not be 360 forged customers. Recommend you not get emotional. Consider the feedback as constructive criticism. 360 forged will be better for it.
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2009, 02:26 AM   #82
spyderco10
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW E92 M3 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by slammedm3 View Post
At the end of the day, all you need to know is your wheels will come. They are great guys and I guarantee you that if you say you want your money back and dont want the wheels, the guys at 360 will put the money back on your credit card quicker then they took it off. Your right, you should be a given a more accurate date for when your wheels will be done, Im sure they are working on fixing this problem internally. But chill out, knowing that before you know it, you will have some of the nicest wheels out there!

By the way, my buddy with his 997 Turbo recently had his centers repainted to match body color on his 360 Forged 20"s, and the guy who was balanacing the tire at the rim shop, said it was one of the best rims he had ever seen. Its build and the fact that he barely had to put weights to balance the wheel, it was nearly perfect.

Few quick shots, not the best quality but I thought I would sure with others!
This could very well be the most striking car I've ever seen
- John 3:16
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2009, 03:27 AM   #83
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Exactly.
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2009, 03:36 AM   #84
Splinter4784
414 little horsies
Armenia
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3

i understand the OP's Anger and frustration

it sucks when you are waiting and are given lame excuses for them

360 Forged needs to work on the quality service and commitments
      03-14-2009, 03:52 AM   #85
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splinter4784 View Post
i understand the OP's Anger and frustration

it sucks when you are waiting and are given lame excuses for them

360 Forged needs to work on the quality service and commitments
If a business does not deliver what I want, I take my money to one that will.
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2009, 09:24 AM   #86
SlammedR8
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5 40i/2020 R8 V10 Spyder

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticky View Post
Exactly.
And if thats what the OP wants, (his money back) I am sure 360 would have no problem doing that. They are not theifs, at this point in time I think that would be a foolish move because his wheels are probably nearly done and ready to be shipped out, and once the OP gets them, this will all be a thing of the past when he sees the quality and the beauty of his new wheels.

However, if he decides to get his money back, someone on this forum will catch a great deal on a set of wheels that are ready to ship next day
2020 Audi R8 V10 Performance Spyder 6MT - Ascari Blue/Black
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2009, 10:10 AM   #87
sard
Major
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3

Human nature to want what they thought they were getting. After waiting for so long it's hard to just say "eh forget it, gimme my money back". You figure you've waited so long, maybe just a little longer.. I had a bad experience with a furniture company that gave me the run around. Was promised 2 weeks, bout 2 months passed when I finally demanded a refund which I luckily got back. The 360 rep's reponse apparently explains it all. They simply don't even know themselves how long it will take. I'd imagine it's not THAT hard to come up with a good guess for a time frame, but you just got another ambiguous answer lol.
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2009, 10:47 AM   #88
shchow
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2010 CTS-V sedan, black raven

When faced with adversity, one's true colors come forward. I appreciate the company explanation of growing pains, which is always a good thing especially in this economy. But it does not address the lies (OK, that might be a little harsh, mistruths may be more appropriate) given to the OP when asked when the wheels will be ready.
When faced with a situation of demand outgrowing supply, the company had to make a decision on what the "company line" will be to disgruntled customers. They could have easily come clean and told the truth, or keep feeding mistruths..."It's on its way, yada, yada, yada.
It may have simply been bad judgment on the company's part, or it may be more indicative of the true character of the company. Don't know at this point. But I will give kudos to them for coming on here and facing the music, so to speak...
Closed Thread