BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items

EXXEL Distributions

03-19-2012, 03:03 PM   #1
LateBraking
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Relatively Quick.

WTS: Rays Duralumin Lug Nuts

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Sold.

Hey guys, I have a set of Rays Duralumin Lug Nuts for our cars that I would like to sell. I can't use them with my extended RSD studs since they are closed ended, so I'd like to let them go. I am the second owner, but I only used them once, when I found out that the threading inside my Muteki lug nuts were stripped. Only used these for a day too, I picked up my RSD lug nuts and studs afterwards. They're in pretty good shape, threaded on with no problems. If I recall correctly, the previous owner said that he was only on this setup for two months or so. $50.00 picked up locally in Diamond Bar, CA, and buyer pays for shipping and the 3% Paypal fee if buyer is not local. PM me if interested as always, thanks!

The below 4 lug nuts are the lock ones.

Last edited by LateBraking; 03-22-2012 at 03:53 AM..
Appreciate 0