BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > The Sports Lounge

EXXEL Distributions

11-05-2010, 06:59 PM   #1
choicez
Major
Rep
Drives: you mad

Oh Yeah, LeBron. "Rise" This!...From Cleveland

DAMN!!

Appreciate 0
      11-08-2010, 06:45 PM   #2
d33v00n3h
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90 330i

I like this one better.

E90 Jet Black 330i |Sport & Premium Pkg|19” VMR v710’s|Carbon Fiber Roundels|Lux 5.1|Black Line Taillights|Euphoria 6k Lights|M Steering Wheel|JB Headlight Reflector Covers|Carbon Fiber Grill|Dæos Daytime Angel Eyes|Hardwired V1|Euro Fog Switch|15% Tints|Carbon Fiber Pedals|Carbon Wrapped Interior
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2010, 08:21 PM   #3
hipnotic
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 335i

Garage List
2008 335i coupe  [7.00]
wow
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2010, 08:27 PM   #4
Tee212
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: yes

Garage List
2010 335  [8.00]
nice
Appreciate 0
      12-23-2010, 03:35 AM   #5
Stormtroooper
The General
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3CS

Garage List
2011.5 M3  [10.00]
he's chasing the ring, instead of bringing the ring to his team.

2018 M3CS
Appreciate 0
      12-23-2010, 03:24 PM   #6
prichards516
Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: e92 M3 zcp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drews M3 View Post
+1 Well Said!
Appreciate 0
      12-23-2010, 05:46 PM   #7
335iMIAMI
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 CTS-V

LOL
      12-30-2010, 06:22 PM   #8
JohnSprm69
Colonel
Rep
Drives: AW e92

i still dont get why so many are bent over him signing with the heat

i wonder if it would have been the same reaction if he had gone with another team?
Appreciate 0
      12-30-2010, 06:58 PM   #9
ghosthi32
Banned
Rep
Drives: Water camel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnsprm69 View Post
i still dont get why so many are bent over him signing with the heat

i wonder if it would have been the same reaction if he had gone with another team?
*facepalm*

its the way he chose it...
Appreciate 0
      12-30-2010, 07:34 PM   #10
335iMIAMI
Major
United_States
Rep

I agree he messed up on not letting the cavs know. Then to add salt to the woun all the people at espn talk shit about him doing it on national television. YET there the idiots that were dying to televise to get ratings go figure ehh.
      12-31-2010, 04:46 PM   #11
mylydiamy
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i e93 convertible

I am neither Cleveland nor LJ fan. I am a true NBA fan. I have been closely following NBA for 20 years, and watched 90% of all televised games (NBA league pass since it became available).

I am sick and tired of seeing people putting LJ down. He is the best player in the world now (D wade and Kobe follow). He had carried Cleavland for 7 years all by himself. Stupid management could not get him a supporting cast that he needed to win a ring. Remember, a player can win games, but only team can win championship.

What was he supposed to do???? Stay in Cleavland, have the same team, have a decent regular season, BUT come up short in playoffs???

The only mistake he made was the way he announced his decision. ESPN show was completely childish. Everyone knows that. No need to talk about it. He should have announced his decision just like all other players do.

Look at Cleveland now. It is basically the same team as last year minus LJ. Last year they won 67 games if my memory is not fooling me. They will probably finish this season at the bottom along with Nets, maybe 15-18 games won. That shows how good he is. Neither Kobe or Wade could have accomplished that. Anyone remembers Lakers first 3-4 years after Shaq left???? Cleveland without LJ is worse team than Laker minus Kobe when Shaq left. Yet, they have been one of the elite teams every year, and made it to finals, conference finals...

So please stop putting him down. He is and has been the BEST player in the world, and a true team player. I remember that in last playoffs he was being criticized even after having triple double.

Enough is enough...
Appreciate 0
      12-31-2010, 04:52 PM   #12
Inspired
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylydiamy View Post
I am neither Cleveland nor LJ fan. I am a true NBA fan. I have been closely following NBA for 20 years, and watched 90% of all televised games (NBA league pass since it became available).

I am sick and tired of seeing people putting LJ down. He is the best player in the world now (D wade and Kobe follow). He had carried Cleavland for 7 years all by himself. Stupid management could not get him a supporting cast that he needed to win a ring. Remember, a player can win games, but only team can win championship.

What was he supposed to do???? Stay in Cleavland, have the same team, have a decent regular season, BUT come up short in playoffs???

The only mistake he made was the way he announced his decision. ESPN show was completely childish. Everyone knows that. No need to talk about it. He should have announced his decision just like all other players do.

Look at Cleveland now. It is basically the same team as last year minus LJ. Last year they won 67 games if my memory is not fooling me. They will probably finish this season at the bottom along with Nets, maybe 15-18 games won. That shows how good he is. Neither Kobe or Wade could have accomplished that. Anyone remembers Lakers first 3-4 years after Shaq left???? Cleveland without LJ is worse team than Laker minus Kobe when Shaq left. Yet, they have been one of the elite teams every year, and made it to finals, conference finals...

So please stop putting him down. He is and has been the BEST player in the world, and a true team player. I remember that in last playoffs he was being criticized even after having triple double.

Enough is enough...
In before everyone says Kobe is the best player in the world.
Appreciate 0
      12-31-2010, 05:11 PM   #13
TK-421
Registered Sex Offender
United_States
Rep
Drives: E46 M3 | 1JZ S13

The NBA has been going downhill since Jordan's final departure from the Bulls. I still watch it and I cheer for the Lakers (Phil Jackson FTW)... but it's just not the same. David Stern is doing a good job at gaying it up too with all of his little rules and policies.
      01-01-2011, 08:59 AM   #14
PKumarM3
Air India
India
Rep
Drives: 2018 Dodge Durango

He should have recruited players to come play in Cleveland, sort of how he did to come to Miami. He spoke too much how he was going to bring a championship to cleveland and how he had embraced his home town and the idea of bringing them from nothing, but he turned around on all those ideas - which in essence turned on an entire city - starved for winning.

Management could not get anyone via free agency when they did not have Lebron himself coming in and vouching for the team. The 3 year deal he signed gave potential players no desire or guarantee that he would be there if they signed a long term deal. They tried their best with trades, but unfortunately got a group of second tier players - like they have this year.

Appreciate 0
      01-01-2011, 09:56 AM   #15
'Cane
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 Aventurin/SS G82 xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drews M3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by prichards516 View Post
+1 Well Said!
No, it's not "Well said". Yes, he is chasing a ring, but he is also playing like an MVP (who just also happens to have another MVP candidate on his team). And yes, the "Decision" was definitely stupid, but it also raised $5M for the Boys and Girls Clubs of America.
Appreciate 0
      01-01-2011, 09:56 AM   #16
335iMIAMI
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by PKumarM3 View Post
He should have recruited players to come play in Cleveland, sort of how he did to come to Miami. He spoke too much how he was going to bring a championship to cleveland and how he had embraced his home town and the idea of bringing them from nothing, but he turned around on all those ideas - which in essence turned on an entire city - starved for winning.

Management could not get anyone via free agency when they did not have Lebron himself coming in and vouching for the team. The 3 year deal he signed gave potential players no desire or guarantee that he would be there if they signed a long term deal. They tried their best with trades, but unfortunately got a group of second tier players - like they have this year.

He didn't recruit anyone to Miami wade was here been he's team. Bosh signed first , lebron after. If anything the only person that was recruited may have been big Z. They tried getting amare last year via trade didn't work. They tried to get boozer and bosh through free agency both didn't work. No one wanted to play in Cleveland that's not lebrons fault. And I'm not a lebron fan I'm a big wade fan.
      01-02-2011, 11:48 AM   #17
mylydiamy
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i e93 convertible

Quote:
Originally Posted by PKumarM3 View Post

Obviously you don't know anything about how things work in NBA. There are things called "Salary Cap", "Lux tax", "Trade", "Endorsement deals"... None of these are decided by players.

If the management does not want to spend money, there is nothing players can do.

If management spent money on stupid players, it is not players' fault.

If management makes stupid mistakes like Knicks have done since P Ewing left, it is not players's fault.

If it is a small city with no potential of additional income like Cleveland, it is not players' fault.

If the climate sucks like most of Northern States, it is not players' fault.

Should keep going more????
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2011, 04:43 PM   #18
coco savage
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW made them

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Cane View Post
No, it's not "Well said". Yes, he is chasing a ring, but he is also playing like an MVP (who just also happens to have another MVP candidate on his team). And yes, the "Decision" was definitely stupid, but it also raised $5M for the Boys and Girls Clubs of America.
this i hate hearing.....

the decision is stupid, and he easily could have raised that money any other way, along with donating some of it himself.

in no way did he NEED the decision to get that money raised.....
      01-02-2011, 05:08 PM   #19
'Cane
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 Aventurin/SS G82 xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by coco savage View Post
this i hate hearing.....

the decision is stupid, and he easily could have raised that money any other way, along with donating some of it himself.

in no way did he NEED the decision to get that money raised.....
Of course he didn't NEED the Decision for that, but no way you can tell me you wouldn't have done the same if given the chance. I am sure he already gives Millions to charity, but why not use your clout to get others to donate as well. The Decision itself was stupid, but using it to raise money for a good cause redeemed it, even if only by a tiny amount.
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2011, 12:51 PM   #20
coco savage
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW made them

thats my point....the decision was dumb and people giving him credit because he raised money at the same time....is equally as stupid.

The money raised was a cover, for his ego circus. He could have done the "fundraiser" and publicly raised money...without the decision.
      02-02-2011, 11:31 AM   #21
taz2ko0
Aw sh!t
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4

GO HEAT!!