BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews

EXXEL Distributions

07-03-2011, 01:29 PM   #23
crackberry
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: Porsche Carrera GTS (997.2)

BMW of monrovia is a piece of shit dealership. There is no way around it. They are dishonest, rude, and just flat out greedy. I would never do business with them because I know they are just looking to screw you over whenever they see an opportunity to make more money. All they do is cheat lie and steal. This stealership lacks ethics, integrity, and honesty, which are all cornerstones to a well-oiled business.

With that said, over 50% of BMW dealerships are like that. The only ones that I can think of that are worst are House of imports and Hollywood, and Savage.
Appreciate 0
      07-03-2011, 01:35 PM   #24
piloto
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3 - AW/FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by crackberry View Post
BMW of monrovia is a piece of shit dealership. There is no way around it. They are dishonest, rude, and just flat out greedy. I would never do business with them because I know they are just looking to screw you over whenever they see an opportunity.

With that said, over 50% of BMW dealerships are like that. The only ones that I can think of that are worst are House of imports and Hollywood, and Savage.
So many dealers are unfortunately this way. That's why you have to really appreciate the Steve Thomas and the like that are honest and upfront. I don't have any statistics on this subject, but I'd like to think that these days, more and more car shoppers are doing extensive research on the internet prior to purchasing, and that research isn't just limited to the car and model type. It extends to the dealership, and even then to a particular salesperson. Yet some of these dealerships seem to ignore this and prefer to essentially throw away the internet shoppers and hit their financial targets by "scamming" as many naive customers as they can.
Appreciate 0
      07-03-2011, 04:51 PM   #25
spdy330
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 05 Tundra, 15 FIT, 17 CRV

Steve Thomas BMW was a dealer that I found on this forum and had worked with them too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by piloto View Post
So many dealers are unfortunately this way. That's why you have to really appreciate the Steve Thomas and the like that are honest and upfront. I don't have any statistics on this subject, but I'd like to think that these days, more and more car shoppers are doing extensive research on the internet prior to purchasing, and that research isn't just limited to the car and model type. It extends to the dealership, and even then to a particular salesperson. Yet some of these dealerships seem to ignore this and prefer to essentially throw away the internet shoppers and hit their financial targets by "scamming" as many naive customers as they can.
If you will be purchasing ANY AT&T services online or in store could you mention that you were referred by me? My Employee Referral ID is eo4489. This would be a great help and it costs you nothing, thank you!
Appreciate 0
      07-03-2011, 05:33 PM   #26
GOLFFRR
Rep
Drives: GOLFFRR cart

Quote:
Originally Posted by piloto View Post
thank you for the positive comment we have always and will always be straight up with the customers just bc thats the way customers deserve to be treated. customer service is what builds a successful business.

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, EMAIL OUR GUY KOTE FIRST!
Kote M Sales:Kotem@bmwofcamarillo.com Cell:805-368-9101
vipfinance@bmwofcamarillo.com for warranties!
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2011, 02:01 AM   #27
BobsM3Coupe
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: X5MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by blipit View Post
So true.

It really depends on how the owner of the dealership wants their dealership to be run. Low volume or higher volume.

What these BMW dealers don't tell you they also make dealer holdback on each car sold. It is 2% on invoice built price.
How come edmunds says there isn't any holdback on their vehicles?
http://www.edmunds.com/car-buying/dealer-holdback/
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2011, 02:34 AM   #28
DooBs
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1 Series M Coupe 697/740

PACIFIC BMW ... Greedy Back Stabbing Bastards as well.

On top of their bad business and customer service... at the moment they're doing a $40K Mark up on 1M... a $50,000 car... really...

I've heard so many other stories as well about how Pacific BMW in Glendale tried to rip people on maintenance saying something is horribly damaged and not to drive away costing a few grand, but got it checked out elsewhere to find it only cost a few hundred...
Appreciate 0
      07-09-2011, 09:44 AM   #29
spdy330
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 05 Tundra, 15 FIT, 17 CRV

I am sure Steve Thomas BMW is a good dealer and there are more good dealers out there too. I had NO issues with New Century BMW and would buy from them again. I can't say the same thing for Monrovia BMW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post
thank you for the positive comment we have always and will always be straight up with the customers just bc thats the way customers deserve to be treated. customer service is what builds a successful business.
If you will be purchasing ANY AT&T services online or in store could you mention that you were referred by me? My Employee Referral ID is eo4489. This would be a great help and it costs you nothing, thank you!
Appreciate 0