BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

European Auto Source (EAS)

07-28-2013, 06:47 PM   #45
AKG M3
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: '16 F10 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 81bear View Post
Love the colour! Definitely tint the windows. It will make your car look even more bada$$!
Thanks man! Really considering it. Thinking of going 50%, ceramic tint of course.

You still enjoying yours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieDriving View Post
I love your car. I preferred the cleaner, single hump dash without iDrive and specifically ordered it that way from the factory.

SG looks terrific on the E92 M3. Makes the car looks muscular.

The car drives terrific in Canadian winters with the right shoes. We choose the top-rated Blizzaks LM-60's (mated to the 19" Avant Garde ZCP replicas - see pics) and it was very confidence-inspiring. (We actually be putting up our set for sale soon as my husband changed job locations and we will no longer be driving the M in winter - let me know if you might be interested.)
Thank you! I agree. Really like how clean the dash looks. My S4 had screens and whatnot but I rather the M3 the way it is. Its a driving instrument and the cockpit looks exactly as it should. Really digging it and not missing anything.

Glad to hear your comments re how the car will handle our lovely winters. Most def getting winter shoes for dear Brynhildr. I was thinking of downsizing to 18s tho. Will keep an eye out anyways Going to enjoy the current setup as much as I can lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOVEM View Post
Congrats !
Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2013, 07:10 PM   #46
AKG M3
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: '16 F10 M5

Went for a drive today. I am starting to use the paddles more and more and today pushed the M power button - I come from a 6-MT. WOW this thing is savage, shifts so quick and trying my best to keep it under 5000 rpm!!!! Might have gone over a few times but not by much. I quite literary pooped my pants, good thing I had my brown pants

All jokes aside the DTC is outstanding. The downshifts are just perfect and brutal in their delivery. Cannot wait to be able to take it higher in the rpm range. The engine note is truly visceral, amazing, wonderful, snorts air like nobody's business - fuel too haha. I would like to keep it floored all the time. I think I might have spun the wheels a bit leaving from a dead stop but traction was on so my head banged the head rest a few times First time I've done this in a car. Think I need to get used to how responsive and sensitive this car is.

Guys, I could not be happier with this car! I apologize ahead of time of all the positivity and fanfare for the M3 but as I type this I still have a stupid smirk on my face that just wont come off. I smile and laugh when I drive it. Its just amazing. This has never happened to me before.

At 1500km so getting close now. Leaving on a trip to Europe this week and then back late August so won't get to drive it for almost a month. Ramp construction where I park so won't be able to take it out when I get back in the country. Hoping to have the 1st service early September and then enjoying its full potential!

And once again, while stuck in traffic coming back from the drive, guy pulls up next to me: "just give us one rev, please? The car looks amazing" hahahaha
I had to oblige, you know, the dude abides!

Here are some pics from today. The SG looks awesome in the sun

Appreciate 0
      07-29-2013, 01:16 PM   #47
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: Toy

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tylerstar View Post
Beautiful, God the design of the e92 M3 is such a classic.
+1
Sold - 2003 E46 M3 LSB SMG
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2013, 05:54 PM   #48
81bear
Captain
Rep
Drives: G80 M3 - FDG

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKG M3 View Post

You still enjoying yours?
Come on man... you know I am!

We should link up and you can check out the tints on my car and see if you like it. In my opinion, it helps make the car look a bit more aggressive.

Last edited by 81bear; 07-30-2013 at 07:44 AM..
Appreciate 0
      07-30-2013, 01:46 AM   #49
mbox
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: ///M

SG looks good and the audi looks sick too! sweet mods btw!
Appreciate 0