BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

European Auto Source (EAS)

01-10-2011, 04:04 PM   #2311
Turbo>NA
xbox gamertag: HuGeBluEmOnKeY
Armenia
Rep
Drives: M-Sport LCI

Anyone here going Jan. 22 to Avalon?

E92 335i alpine white | black dokota | auto | zpp | zsp | heated | iPod
- ltbmw : vorsteiner : linea corsa : h&r : k&n : e92-lighting : expectalot-vinyl -
--GONE--
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2011, 04:22 PM   #2312
.:bHd:.
Major
Armenia
Rep
Drives: E92 335i MT

man why does avalon get all the sick acts. I love ingrosso but can't stand avalon or the crowd there. It'll probably get shut down again

Appreciate 0
      01-10-2011, 04:24 PM   #2313
Turbo>NA
Armenia
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:bHd:. View Post
man why does avalon get all the sick acts. I love ingrosso but can't stand avalon or the crowd there. It'll probably get shut down again
The crowed on fridays is horrible. GCC and hollywood literally goes there. The 22nd is a saturday, the crowd is more mature.

- ltbmw : vorsteiner : linea corsa : h&r : k&n : e92-lighting : expectalot-vinyl -
--GONE--
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2011, 01:37 AM   #2314
AW335TT
Major
Armenia
Rep
Drives: a car

Quote:
I personally like avalon, could careless about the crowd I dont go to see the crowd. Also I dont think its really avalons fault for getting shut down, the big acts attract the big crowds and anywhere they go that crowd will go, unless the club shuts its doors and leaves a bunch of people outside.
      01-11-2011, 05:40 AM   #2315
molossus
batman
Rep
Drives: 335i

dubstep is better than trance
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2011, 07:21 AM   #2316
NYCGarbagePrince
Major
Rep
Drives: X6 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by molossus View Post
pump the brakes... don't want to become a troll your first week on the job.

Most of us love dubstep too. But we leave it in the dubstep thread.

Hey Wakka just pointed out Calderone will be at D36 on Feb 19. I am gonna put something together that night. I service the club and they take pretty good care of me normally. Wanna see if we can get some OT crew out there. I know there is a love/hate relationship with Calderone. But just let me know if you're interested.
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2011, 10:23 AM   #2317
Major
Armenia
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by AW335TT View Post
I personally like avalon, could careless about the crowd I dont go to see the crowd. Also I dont think its really avalons fault for getting shut down, the big acts attract the big crowds and anywhere they go that crowd will go, unless the club shuts its doors and leaves a bunch of people outside.
Lol of course its avalons fault. They try to sell as many tickets as possible until they get shut down. Its a fast way to make money but in the long run everyones gonna get tired of it. And I know what you mean by the crowd not mattering, but when you have your favorite music being played while females flock on you its a totally different experience than a bunch of dudes fist pumping

Appreciate 0
      01-11-2011, 05:32 PM   #2318
AW335TT
Major
Armenia
Rep

Quote:
Lol of course its avalons fault. They try to sell as many tickets as possible until they get shut down. Its a fast way to make money but in the long run everyones gonna get tired of it. And I know what you mean by the crowd not mattering, but when you have your favorite music being played while females flock on you its a totally different experience than a bunch of dudes fist pumping
So where do you go in hollywood that has girls flocking and no fist pumping dudes? What I was saying is that no matter what venue the big acts go to its going to be way over crowded. Avalon would much rather the party continue than get shut down, they make most of there money from alcohol. What people pay to get in will barely cover there expenses, those big acts dont come cheap lol
      01-11-2011, 05:45 PM   #2319
Major
Armenia
Rep

Quote:
So where do you go in hollywood that has girls flocking and no fist pumping dudes? What I was saying is that no matter what venue the big acts go to its going to be way over crowded. Avalon would much rather the party continue than get shut down, they make most of there money from alcohol. What people pay to get in will barely cover there expenses, those big acts dont come cheap lol
no where in hollywood would that happen.. vegas on the other hand but if thats the case then why do they let it get filled up where the fire marshall has to shut it down?

a song

Appreciate 0
      01-11-2011, 05:56 PM   #2320
nightkhan
Private Woodman
United_States
Rep
Drives: 328i, JB, Space Rocket

oldie but goodie

Current: E92 328i, Sports Package, 335i wheels, Power Seats, BMW Assist/Bluetooth, IPod/USB, heated seats, //M Short Shifter
Future Mods: 19" CSL's, KW V2, 15mm spacer, tints
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2011, 06:41 PM   #2321
AW335TT
Major
Armenia
Rep

Quote:
no where in hollywood would that happen.. vegas on the other hand but if thats the case then why do they let it get filled up where the fire marshall has to shut it down?

]
Wish i knew but im sure it isnt to make money, maybe they try to push it to far cuz leaving people outside doesnt look good either, and the crowds outside get crazy too.
      01-11-2011, 07:15 PM   #2322
Turbo>NA
Armenia
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by molossus View Post

--GONE--
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2011, 07:39 PM   #2323
Major
Armenia
Rep

Quote:
Wish i knew but im sure it isnt to make money, maybe they try to push it to far cuz leaving people outside doesnt look good either, and the crowds outside get crazy too.
actually leaving people outside is what most clubs do to make it looks like its poppin inside. And since avalon is 18+ on fridays, they don't care about alcohol sales all that much so they let everyone in. Most of the time when the big names come, it costs $35 - $40 to get it. I think thats way more profitable than the bar since more than half the place is gonna be under age.

Appreciate 0
      01-11-2011, 08:05 PM   #2324
AW335TT
Major
Armenia
Rep

Quote:
actually leaving people outside is what most clubs do to make it looks like its poppin inside. And since avalon is 18+ on fridays, they don't care about alcohol sales all that much so they let everyone in. Most of the time when the big names come, it costs $35 - $40 to get it. I think thats way more profitable than the bar since more than half the place is gonna be under age.

lol avalon doesnt have to worry about how poppin it looks from the outside haha, and i wasnt talking about fridays since January 22nd is a saturday. I only go to avalon on saturdays. I dont know how it is on Fridays but clubs usually profit from the bar, more than half the time i go to avalon i dont even pay to get in and im sure a lot of other people dont pay to get in either, especially people doing bottle service.

I dont even know why we're talking about this loll i could careless what avalon does haha
      01-11-2011, 08:12 PM   #2325
Major
Armenia
Rep

lol true that.. soo you goin to ingrosso?

Appreciate 0
      01-11-2011, 09:20 PM   #2326
Turbo>NA
Armenia
Rep

Quote:
lol avalon doesnt have to worry about how poppin it looks from the outside haha, and i wasnt talking about fridays since January 22nd is a saturday. I only go to avalon on saturdays. I dont know how it is on Fridays but clubs usually profit from the bar, more than half the time i go to avalon i dont even pay to get in and im sure a lot of other people dont pay to get in either, especially people doing bottle service.

I dont even know why we're talking about this loll i could careless what avalon does haha
I like going saturdays as well. Fridays theres too many kids and its too packed. I went last week. Its was gay.

Quote:
ME!

--GONE--
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2011, 01:54 AM   #2327
Tondtar
12 yr old Juvie
Vanuatu
Rep
Drives: His Mom Crazy

Garage List
FYI - Kaskade started his regular gigs at Marquee in Vegas starting tonight. Time for a Vegas trip soon

and his latest work - A new mix for "It's Not Happening" track from Late Night Alumni's new upcoming album.

Appreciate 0
      01-12-2011, 02:12 AM   #2328
AW335TT
Major
Armenia
Rep

Quote:
Nope, I have school on the weekends up north till the end of Feburary.
      01-12-2011, 07:33 AM   #2329
NYCGP
WTF are you looking at?
Rep
Drives: Bandwagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tondtar View Post
FYI - Kaskade started his regular gigs at Marquee in Vegas starting tonight. Time for a Vegas trip soon
You follow Kaskade on FB ... =) i do too. Been working on my vegas trip last 2 days.
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2011, 12:01 PM   #2330
Major
Armenia
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tondtar View Post
sickkk

Appreciate 0
      01-13-2011, 07:21 AM   #2331
2M
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Mineral Grey M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCGarbagePrince View Post
No name for this song yet but he played it at Roseland and apparently a few other gigs before it. Fucking sick.

[/QUOTE]
      01-13-2011, 07:36 AM   #2332
NYCGP
WTF are you looking at?
Rep
Drives: Bandwagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine3 View Post
[/QUOTE]

You sir are the man.
Appreciate 0