BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

BPM

08-14-2011, 03:48 PM   #45
brandonwuwux3
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: f80 m3cs

LOL VOSSEN, the way your trying to defend yourselves is priceless. either you get the man a set of wheels that you promised or gtfo with your bad reputation
Appreciate 0
      08-14-2011, 09:24 PM   #46
PAKMAN
Lieutenant General
North Korea
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW E92 M3  [9.50]
2006 e90 330i  [5.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonwuwux3 View Post
LOL VOSSEN, the way your trying to defend yourselves is priceless. either you get the man a set of wheels that you promised or gtfo with your bad reputation
vossen sounds like a water brand
      08-14-2011, 09:48 PM   #47
brandonwuwux3
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: f80 m3cs

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAKMAN View Post
no wonder is sounded familiar..
Appreciate 0
      08-16-2011, 05:16 PM   #48
onnex
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 F80 M3

Garage List
2011 E92 M3  [9.26]
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAKMAN View Post
      08-16-2011, 10:35 PM   #49
Mthree00
The modding begins!!!
Rep
Drives: E93 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by onnex View Post

I will take one please...
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2012, 01:25 PM   #50
Synergy 69
www.facebook.com/Synergy69
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW E92 335I MT

Did this ever get resolved?
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2012, 01:44 PM   #51
Runningonadream
Registered
Rep
Drives: M6 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titan316 View Post
The fact of the matter is... Vossen is unprofessional. They are a young company run by young guys hoping for the best. I am a local business owner, and have been fortunate enough to do fairly well. I believe wholeheartedly in customer service and keeping your "word" when it comes to business because most referrals and references are word of mouth. When I won that day I knew, after meeting the guy and seeing how he interacted with me, I wasn't getting a thing. Even Lu said to me "bro, you know you will never hear from this guy again right?". The guy was short, acting like I was bothering him. He was short when Lu introduced himself as well, and OSS is well respected around here. Just an all around horrible experience and after that I could not imagine sending this guy 5-8 thousand dollars and trusting them with my money the way I have done in the past with wheel companies, most recently DPE. I want everyone on this board to know what happened. Because if I see one more post from Vossen I will puke. Then I will write on every thread of theres this exact situation. Even if I take one customer away from them, it will be worth it.
The entire Vossen "family" is run by a bunch of Miami 20 somethings. They pay people to get on the boards to write positive critiques as if they were customers. Furthermore, speaking to anyone in that office is like dealing with a high school dropout. The level of professionalism is barely noticeable except for a small handful. Be careful when purchasing their products as everything is outsourced to Asia and the quality isn't always up to par.
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2013, 11:17 PM   #52
DannyMthree
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW M3 Convertible

Wow, interesting read and glad I took the time.. Was just on the verge of ordering a set of CV7's.. This just cost you another customer, in fact I cant find a single nice word said about this company.. Interesting story on the Infiniti website about a poor kid where vossen gave him bent rims and wouldn't replace them..

What companies sitting in the Vossen price bracket are offering quality wheels?
Appreciate 0
      09-09-2013, 09:36 PM   #53
Titan316
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 M3 DCT

Vossen took care of this issue 10x over. I posted this already. I had a bad experience caused by an incompetent ex-employee that was subsequently fired. The issue was taken care of promptly, professionally and, above all, personally. The entire staff at Vossen took this personally and stopped at nothing to make sure I was satisfied. I went from being pissed and agitated to shocked and completely satisfied because of the pride these kids take in their company and reputation. Honestly, this needs to be put to bed.

I am not shy about speaking my mind. I called Vossen out for a bullshit situation, yes. The way in which they handled it from that point forward and after being provided the proper information was nothing short of spectacular.

One thing people have to understand: This is a business with a lot of people personally and emotionally invested in something they believe in and pride themselves on. This is why my situation was fixed immediately and they took care of me. They are by no means a "fly by night" company. I have been repping Vossens on every car I have owned since this situation because of the relationships I built over there and how the rims always seem to flow with my builds.

The fact that I started this thread and I am now trying to close it should be evidence enough that the company is reputable and professional. I would not stand behind a company that screwed me over. Hell no. I WILL and AM standing up for a company that had an idiot employee make them look bad, fired this ass and then took care of the customer that was promised something he never got. They could have played stupid. They could have ducked giving me the rims. Once the owner found out what was going on he stepped in and took care of it. That's business. The company did all the necessary things to rectify the situation. They fired this kid. They contacted me. Apologized. Gave me my rims. Checked up on me regularly to make sure I was satisfied. They sponsored two more of my cars in my F10 550 build and my 2013 Audi RS5 build.

I stand behind them 100%. Put this thread to bed. PM me with questions.

Matt
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2013, 10:51 PM   #54
TimeAtk
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Alpine e90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titan316 View Post
Vossen took care of this issue 10x over. I posted this already. I had a bad experience caused by an incompetent ex-employee that was subsequently fired. The issue was taken care of promptly, professionally and, above all, personally. The entire staff at Vossen took this personally and stopped at nothing to make sure I was satisfied. I went from being pissed and agitated to shocked and completely satisfied because of the pride these kids take in their company and reputation. Honestly, this needs to be put to bed.

I am not shy about speaking my mind. I called Vossen out for a bullshit situation, yes. The way in which they handled it from that point forward and after being provided the proper information was nothing short of spectacular.

One thing people have to understand: This is a business with a lot of people personally and emotionally invested in something they believe in and pride themselves on. This is why my situation was fixed immediately and they took care of me. They are by no means a "fly by night" company. I have been repping Vossens on every car I have owned since this situation because of the relationships I built over there and how the rims always seem to flow with my builds.

The fact that I started this thread and I am now trying to close it should be evidence enough that the company is reputable and professional. I would not stand behind a company that screwed me over. Hell no. I WILL and AM standing up for a company that had an idiot employee make them look bad, fired this ass and then took care of the customer that was promised something he never got. They could have played stupid. They could have ducked giving me the rims. Once the owner found out what was going on he stepped in and took care of it. That's business. The company did all the necessary things to rectify the situation. They fired this kid. They contacted me. Apologized. Gave me my rims. Checked up on me regularly to make sure I was satisfied. They sponsored two more of my cars in my F10 550 build and my 2013 Audi RS5 build.

I stand behind them 100%. Put this thread to bed. PM me with questions.

Matt
Thanks for clearing this up!