BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

BPM

06-27-2012, 10:28 PM   #1
whatclay
Rep
Drives: e36 M3

FS: 2005 E46 M3 - AW, ZCP, 3200 miles, SOCAL

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
**SOLD PENDING FUNDS**

Guys,

I'm selling my 2005 M3 AW/Cloth coupe with only 3200mi - not a typo, 3200mi. It is absolutely pristine and complete, and one of the lowest mileage E46 M3s in the States. When I bought this car, it was the end of a three year search and I expected to keep it forever with my E36 M3. Yet, I just received my dream job overseas and I can't let this sit in some storage unit for years - it will have to go to a new owner.

Here are the specs -

- AW/Cloth (manual)
- ZCP
- zenons
- heated seats
- steel roof (sunroof delete)
- DINAN exhaust (at delivery)
- rubber floor mats
- currently 3,143mi

The car is completely stock with the exception of a DINAN exhaust (installed upon delivery) and the BMW OEM SSK from Tischer (installed at 3002mi). I am the third owner - the first owner was a BMW collector with more than 50 vehicles in his collection; the second owner was also a BMW enthusiast who owned a 1M and others - both gentlemen were in their 50s. It was never driven in the rain, with one accidental exception. It has never been tracked, abused or neglected in any way.

The car was properly broken in and the 1200mi service was performed at 1289mi on 06 May 2005. Earlier this year, at 3002mi, the car had a complete service with BMW recommended fluids - new engine oil/filter, coolant, p/s fluid, brake fluid, transmission and differential fluids, as well as intake and interior cabin filters. I have all manuals, 3 keys (1 valet), materials and maintenance records, as well as the window invoice. The tires are at least 90%, if not more. Inspections, at seller expense, are most welcome. I had the car inspected in January, 2012 and can provide that report to intersted parties.

The car is truely and absolutely pristine - it really does not require an explanation. I can't imagine that any potential buyer would have a single reservation with this M3. The only flaws on the car are on the front bumper - there are two very tiny rock chips in the bumper, which was also drilled during upon delievery for attachment of the front license plate holder - I have the front license plate frame, but chose to remove it for cosmetic reasons (was planning to replace the bumper or repair the holes, but that is a decision for the next owner). This car really does not require an explanation. It has been the part of three (well, two) BMW collections and simply needs a new home.

Asking price is $44,000.00 USD. I am open to REASONABLE offers, of course. Car is located in beautiful, sunny San Diego, CA.

PM with questions and contact information. Many thanks for your interest!!

Couldn't get the images to load correctly for some reason, so here are a few links:

M3Forum.net: http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=412105
Additional pictures - http://s1033.photobucket.com/albums/...cpZZ1QQtppZZ36

Last edited by whatclay; 07-13-2012 at 10:54 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-27-2012, 10:36 PM   #2
MR REAL LA
Private
Rep
Drives: e46 M3

photobucket link isnt working for me...
Appreciate 0
      06-27-2012, 10:37 PM   #3
MR REAL LA
Private
Rep
Drives: e46 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR REAL LA View Post
photobucket link isnt working for me...
nvm, i used the link you provided on m3post...however this one doesnt work
Appreciate 0
      06-27-2012, 10:43 PM   #4
whatclay
Rep
Drives: e36 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR REAL LA View Post
nvm, i used the link you provided on m3post...however this one doesnt work
My apologies, it's now fixed. Still unable to load images into the post.
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2013, 08:09 AM   #5
kingfai
Registered
Rep
Drives: s2000

has the fund been received? is the car sold?

thanks
chokingfai@gmail.com
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2013, 08:18 AM   #6
hgtran21
Captain
Rep
Drives: 335i

this thread is over 6 months old.
Appreciate 0