BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

11-30-2008, 02:06 AM   #23
kabalm18
My car drones and I LOVE IT!!!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1M & F10 535xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakepilot View Post
The video originated from a Brazilian, Marco Fiorito, who describes himself as a "compulsive fetishist". Fiorito originally produced foot fetish videos but soon moved on to coprophagia. The film was produced by MFX-Video, one of several companies owned by Fiorito. Fiorito contends his films are legal in Brazil, but authorities in the United States have branded some of his films as obscene and filed charges against Danilo Croce, a Brazilian lawyer living in Florida, listed as an officer of a company distributing Fiorito's films in the United States. Croce accepted a plea bargain and was sentenced to 3 years of unsupervised probation and forfeiture of $98,000. Fiorito claimed he did not know his films were illegal in the United States and that his films often contained chocolate instead of feces to appease some of his actors who were willing to appear in scat films but not actually eat fecal matter.

The first few seconds of the 2 Girls 1 Cup video contain the text "MFX 1209" (the product code for Hungry Bitches) and the URL mfxvideos.com, the website of Fiorito's MFX-Video, leading some in the media to incorrectly believe the video is one of the many Croce had to surrender to the Department of Justice but was somehow leaked in the process.

So are telling me they were not eating shit? And in fact were eating chocolate? Where's the fun in that?
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2008, 02:07 AM   #24
Blake
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Chevy Aveo

you'll just have to use your imagination, sorry to ruin it for you
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2008, 02:10 AM   #25
kabalm18
United_States
Rep

Quote:
you'll just have to use your imagination, sorry to ruin it for you
What about them throwing up in each others cups? I dont believe it, this wasnt exactly a George Lucas film!
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2008, 02:12 AM   #26
NaTuReB0Y
Powered By 36DD
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 E90

Quote:
The video originated from a Brazilian, Marco Fiorito, who describes himself as a "compulsive fetishist". Fiorito originally produced foot fetish videos but soon moved on to coprophagia. The film was produced by MFX-Video, one of several companies owned by Fiorito. Fiorito contends his films are legal in Brazil, but authorities in the United States have branded some of his films as obscene and filed charges against Danilo Croce, a Brazilian lawyer living in Florida, listed as an officer of a company distributing Fiorito's films in the United States. Croce accepted a plea bargain and was sentenced to 3 years of unsupervised probation and forfeiture of $98,000. Fiorito claimed he did not know his films were illegal in the United States and that his films often contained chocolate instead of feces to appease some of his actors who were willing to appear in scat films but not actually eat fecal matter.

The first few seconds of the 2 Girls 1 Cup video contain the text "MFX 1209" (the product code for Hungry Bitches) and the URL mfxvideos.com, the website of Fiorito's MFX-Video, leading some in the media to incorrectly believe the video is one of the many Croce had to surrender to the Department of Justice but was somehow leaked in the process.
too long......cliff notes please......
      11-30-2008, 02:13 AM   #27
kabalm18
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaTuReB0Y View Post
too long......cliff notes please......
2 girls shit in a cup...take turns eating...throw up in the cup....eat some more....smear it on each other...eat some more!
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2008, 02:15 AM   #28
endofanera7
Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 08 JB E92 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by kabalm18 View Post
2 girls shit in a cup...take turns eating...throw up in the cup....eat some more....smear it on each other...eat some more!
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2008, 02:19 AM   #29
kabalm18
United_States
Rep

Thats not fucking ice cream!!!!

http://www.thatsphucked.com/post/200...cup-video.aspx
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2008, 02:21 AM   #30
Blake
Banned
No_Country
Rep

then it's settled. dookie logs.
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2008, 02:24 AM   #31
endofanera7
Major General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
dude! that aint chocolate!!! fucking gross!

How does this thread goes from ISF vs 335i to chicks eating shit???
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2008, 02:25 AM   #32
Blake
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by endofanera7 View Post
How does this thread goes from ISF vs 335i to chicks eating shit???
you must be new around here
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2008, 02:29 AM   #33
endofanera7
Major General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
you must be new around here
or DarkPhantom is a NOOB! He's still not done typing the story!
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2008, 02:31 AM   #34
Blake
Banned
No_Country
Rep

well since the story isn't coming, this is now a scat thread. haha
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2008, 02:32 AM   #35
NaTuReB0Y
Powered By 36DD
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 E90

screw it.........good night!
      11-30-2008, 02:33 AM   #36
Blake
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaTuReB0Y View Post
screw it.........good night!
excellent choice
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2008, 03:03 AM   #37
darkphantom
Banned
Rep
Drives: E93 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by endofanera7 View Post
or DarkPhantom is a NOOB! He's still not done typing the story!
Man, my stupid brother fked up his comp and I got tied up for 2 hours with that shit! it's 2:52AM and I'm STILL working on his comp....

looks like something is wrong w/ the motherboard. Thought it was bad memory, so switched the sticks from my old comp, his comp turned on for about 10 seconds of life, the monitor went shortly blank after wards....and then it just gave up, so I said fk this shit, and then wrote part 1 of my story...:

Story Part 1

So this is how it started, last night, my friends went out camping and invited me to come. Cool, I thought, it'll be fun, and plus, it's only 20mins away, if I need anything, I'd just go back...right?

Ha. Yeah, Right.

My other friend was at his house, so I go and tell him to get ready as I pack up all my sh!t for camp, not much needed since it was only 1 night.

Haha, just kidding!

Just had a couple of fishing rods, Two comforters, and just a change of clothes incase...all this fit in my E93

I go pick my friend up, it's about 9:30PM, and light rain, so I'm being careful, alot of retards on the roads. I've figured out how to use the Nav in the I-drive, so it was sort of helpful getting to the reservation...(minus all the updates that I-drive doesn't receive due to construction)

So we start on our arduous journey to this unknown camp site, it wasn't one I has visited before,so I was Following the nav....I get off of the highway, mind you, this is the section of the highway which turns from 4-5 lanes, to a small 3 lane hwy.

I get off and take the exit, and notice there aren't anymore lights on the road. Crap! We start getting a bit scared....

It was 10PM, pitch black outside. Small two-lane country road, no shoulders on the side. Rain, and no street lights. I'm cruising on this road at about 50-60mph, no one else is on the road, just us 3 in the car....luckily my friend had the Iphone so we were jamming to some music....but it was still an eerie feeling going down that road.

We drove for about 5minutes when we randomly came across this HUGE plantation home, it looked like a f**king haunted house! It was in the middle of nowhere,very dimmly lit, and HUGE. We were scarred shitless cause there was no one there, the wind was howling, and it was still pitch black...the nav showed the road curving up ahead, so we expected some sort of civilization to come up...or at least we had hoped

But no....it just kept going, but I was enjoying the twists in the road

It was still raining, so full traction was on, didn't want to risk flipping the car into a ditch in the middle of no where, only to survive and get eaten by zombies later....and then, we saw some street lights! Unfortunately, it was this RANDOM ASS neighborhood in the middle of nowhere, and it was the only there! We passed it and then again, the pitch black continued...then we saw a sign "Brazos Bend Camp Reservation"

I had passed it up, so I slowly reversed to make the turn....the road just got narrower...

We finally saw the entrance, and except the gates were closed, and there was some random guy standing there with his car....all of us were thinkingOMG WTF!?

Video from the camp night, aka Fireball Soccer.

....To be continued...

Last edited by darkphantom; 11-30-2008 at 03:36 AM..
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2008, 03:32 AM   #38
darkphantom
Banned
Rep

To come tomorrow:

vs.
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2008, 03:57 AM   #39
PLAYON
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 550i

Garage List
2008 BMW 550i  [0.00]
2003 Audi A4  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkphantom View Post
To come tomorrow:

vs.
and jailbait???

11-30-2008, 04:17 AM   #40
darkphantom
Banned
Rep

try to keep this thread from being deleted

Appreciate 0
      11-30-2008, 11:36 PM   #41
darkphantom
Banned
Rep

Part 2....

cont'd

It looked like a popo from far, but we went closer, and to our surprised it was one of our friends! *phew* no random stranger to kill us....

Weird part though...he was standing there, all alone, in the middle of nowhere...he unchained the gate for us (since it was after hours) and we asked him what the f**k he was doing out here all alone by himself.

Him: Uh, I just got here, they just told me to wait here for you guys

me: ?! how long have you been here??

him: 15minutes?

me: shit dude, i'm surprised you didn't get killed by something out here....

So we FINALLY get to the camp site....dark as FK and we have this shitty ass campfire...and there is this HUGE ditch there...

about 11PM and we're making lots of noise and ruckus. We had just got done grilling burgers and hotdogs....bastards ate all the ketchup!

We started building this HUGE ass camp fire, piled all the dead wood we could find. Trust me, it wasn't exactly fun, or rather easy when you're in a park that has alligators, it's pitch black and you're trying to find dry fire wood. This was especially scary when we had encountered that huge ass 12 ft alligator earlier! (luckily it wasn't anywhere near the campgrounds....but still...shit was big!)

Basically, after finding a few small trunks I ran back, hoping there wasn't an alligator about to jump on my ass....

Started building something...and we ended up with this:

It was almost 12AM and we were still loud as fk, so not surprisingly, this douche bag park ranger comes over....

"You have no consideration for those that are sleeping in the tents on this reservation, we can hear you from the other side! If you make any more noise, you might as well pack your crap up and go home, because it is 12 o'clock at night! No one else is making this much noise....bla bla bla..."

We all got REAL quiet....I said sorry, won't happen again....so the Park Ranger is like "ok, you better make sure it doesn't"

FUNNIEST part of the whole trip:

Park Ranger trudges off, trips over this huge ass log we had lying around, and falls in the ditch!!!

If he hadn't told us to be quiet, we would've BUST out laughing!!

It was hilarious...but mean....that's what he gets! He wasn't back that night....probably recovering from his fall...it was like a 3ft ditch!

Anyhow......this part seemed SUPER homo - no girls in our tents since they all chickened out ("what do you mean we're going to be alone???")

-_-

So we get in our tents, huge tent I'd say, probably 8 people can sleep in there easily...these homos didn't bring sleeping bags, but just blankets and shit...so no one was really asleep yet. Played a game of poker - kinda hard when the only light source you have is a flash light....lol dealer was calling on the cards on the turn, river, flop...etc...got gay so just decided to go bed.

I set my little comforter up and try to get some sleep...and all of a sudden we hear some noise outside, seconds later the wood we setup is fucking engulfed in a huge ass flame and we all run outside!

Somehow, the wind had picked up and the fire that was dying down, was somehow fucking huge now! So we're trying to put it out, and my dumbass friend grabs the log with his hand -_- moron...gets burned and is moaning like a girl....

So we say fuck it and go back in the tents...all night I hear this little girl moaning and crying "ahhh my fking hand burns!"

Eventually, he shut up and let us sleep.

The Night:
It's eerily silent, all you hear is the flicker of the fire as it silently burns. You can hear the trees move as the wind slices through, shaking the limbs which drop the leaves...temps had dropped too, so it was getting fucking COLD!
I grabbed my comforter and hid under to get warm....

"Dude, fucking racoon!"

All of us getup like WTF?! It's 4:30am and the first thing I hear is "fucking raccoon"
We go outside and it's a bag rustling by....

piece of shit waking us all up! So we try to go back to sleep, but hardly anyone is able to...so we silently nap....until 7am~

to be continued....

Next time:

Appreciate 0
      11-30-2008, 11:58 PM   #42
Year's_End
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Shelby GT350

you wish you were solaris. lol.
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2008, 12:12 AM   #43
darkphantom
Banned
Rep

fuck him! that bastard didn't even finish the story! =(

Yeah, he's a kick ass story teller, that's fo sho....but no, I don't wish I was him.
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2009, 09:58 PM   #44
darkphantom
Banned
Rep

I remember this thread NOW! LOL

Damn you non-functioning search button, making me manually peruse my threads...!
Appreciate 0