BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews

BPM

12-19-2012, 08:13 PM   #1
jacobbmw
Bimmerfan
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 X5 M Sport. 3.0

Ultimate drive coupon

I went to an ultimate drive event in August and received a discount coupon. I never thought I would order a car this year and discarded the coupon. Does anyone know if it's possible to get credit for this event? I called BMWFS and they said to contact the dealer but I ordered the car from a different dealer than the one who sponsored the event. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Appreciate 0
      12-19-2012, 10:08 PM   #2
bvanderbilt
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobbmw View Post
I went to an ultimate drive event in August and received a discount coupon. I never thought I would order a car this year and discarded the coupon. Does anyone know if it's possible to get credit for this event? I called BMWFS and they said to contact the dealer but I ordered the car from a different dealer than the one who sponsored the event. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Contact the dealer that held the event. They should help you in any case -- and really -- they don't know you've ordered a car from somebody else, unless you tell them.

Worst case you still have two weeks or so to get $300 off a M3 by using the iPhone app.
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2012, 05:43 AM   #3
jacobbmw
Bimmerfan
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 X5 M Sport. 3.0

I saw one of your previous posts and took advantage of the ultimate app money. I will contact the other dealer and see if I can get the email coupon sent again
Appreciate 0