BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

06-29-2011, 02:49 PM   #45
LateBraking
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Relatively Quick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chmura View Post
If I were having a bad day I would still be friendly. Why take your problems out on someone else? If he was having a bad day then he should of stayed home.
Once again, I don't speak for the man himself, but in my case, staying at home alone with my problems sometimes isn't favorable when compared to going somewhere lively and loud, and trying to have the atmosphere distract me from my issues, if only for a little while.

Sometimes you just need to get out, regardless of your mood, I think.
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2011, 02:52 PM   #46
mdosu
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Double Vanos'd Civic-M3

What everyone is missing is, you assume others are like you. PEOPLE ARE DIFFERENT.

I give him the benefit of the doubt...maybe he has some type of speech impediment or social anxiety disorder.

I'm serious, you should consider all circumstances before posting stuff like this. I think this is just reckless on your part.
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2011, 02:56 PM   #47
E90///M3`
Major General
Philippines
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90M3

Garage List
2008 BMW E90 M3  [7.60]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean05 View Post
FAWK IT IT WAS A DIFFUSER...
at first i thought you were talking about me since i was the only one at the meet with the Varis VRS Front Spoiler and Extender. I was gonna say, i do have hard of hearing at times. If it is Radz you are talking about for sure then i also know he's had a few things on his mind for the past few months and he's been out of the scene as well as concentrating on his wife and job.

Now, if you didn't mention the diffuser then i would've thought it might be constantin... He has a worse hearing problem than I do but it only affects one side. I, on the other hand, tend to not hear on both sides at certain times... It take a quick popping of the eardrum and i'm good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LateBraking View Post
I know "unique diffuser guy". He's a good guy and was never the type to give someone the cold shoulder like that, but he is a very quiet guy. He fell completely out of touch for over a year, and then appeared out of the blue again only a few weeks ago, but was even quieter than before....I wondered if something happened to him, but I didn't want to be nosy. Anyways, I hope you find it in the goodness of your heart to let it go Sean, I know you're the better person, and I'm sure he has a lot on his mind right now. Heavens knows I certainly do.
Since for sure Sean is talking about Richard... I can agree with Brain here that Richard IS NOT the type to give a cold shoulder to someone especially when someone is asking him a question. You could also have been talking to his brother who is just as quiet if not more quiet than Richard.

Sean - i know you said it wasn't affecting you but for you to post this rant about it tells me it did affect you in one way or another... all good though. We have those days where people just irk us the wrong ways. Glad you had a good time at the meet though.
:Videos: EnvyRidesTV, GPR 1, GPR 2, GPR 3, ///MFEST
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2011, 02:58 PM   #48
rAdzM
Smashed!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 E92 M3

Garage List
2009 BMW M3  [10.00]
2006 BMW M5  [9.00]
To the OP! WTF is wrong with you? I don't remember you asking me 5 questions! When you were trying to talk to me I was actually busy because the Dent logic guys was fixing the dent on passenger side door. You ask me one question and I did answer your question to the best of my knowledge right away! Stop whining and man up!

You are the one acting like a douche bag posting this thread!

BBS | BREMBO | RECARO | ig: @euro_rad
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2011, 03:02 PM   #49
LateBraking
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Relatively Quick.

C'mon now guys.

Appreciate 0
      06-29-2011, 03:03 PM   #50
Grail05
Putcha ang ganda...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17 F82 M4

ok I apologize i have edited my post that i may have offended some people. I apologize as well for thinking everyone is just like me, being a comedian at work and home i tend to just laugh at everything.... although my post seems like i was heavily affected i am not.
      06-29-2011, 03:09 PM   #51
E90///M3`
Major General
Philippines
Rep

Garage List
2008 BMW E90 M3  [7.60]
Quote:
Originally Posted by radz182 View Post
To the OP! WTF is wrong with you? I don't remember you asking me 5 questions! When you were trying to talk to me I was actually busy because the Dent logic guys was fixing the dent on passenger side door. You ask me one question and I did answer your question to the best of my knowledge right away! Stop whining and man up!

relax braddah... no harm done my friend. I think he was just venting a situation that perturbed him a little. It was a misunderstanding since, apparently, you didn't hear him or were not aware of questions being asked. We've all been victim of such a thing. Me especially since I have a form of strabismus.

Most of us in MFEST know radz... he even drove me back from Vegas to Ventura County. And he lives in the Long Beach area... talk about going out of your way for someone!!! He's a really cool guy...

I guess, in the end, this prves that when talking to someone... eye contact is the best way to know if they heard you or not.
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2011, 03:10 PM   #52
Grail05
Putcha ang ganda...
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by radz182 View Post

Ok i apologize, but yes i asked you regarding your diffuser several times, maybe you just didnt hear me even though i was right next to you... i also ask you how much, where did you buy it, are they local.... never got an answer from you and left and went on the other side to look at the dent guy... YES MY FAUlt i should have waited. but again after that i was dealing with LAIDBACk... even though he was busy said several times to me sorry dude let me get back to you, he was dealing with people putting stickers and saying wass up to everyone.

DUDE CHILLAX i did man up that is the reason why i said who i was talking about so you have a chance on explaining. dude in all honesty you did act like you were the shit. sorry

AGAIN I APOLOGIZE...

Last edited by Grail05; 06-29-2011 at 03:50 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2011, 03:11 PM   #53
rabman5
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: none

Garage List
2015 BMW M4  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrax91 View Post
Even if gay people or really fat people talk to me about my M3 ill answer them.
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2011, 03:12 PM   #54
PINHEAD
Motorsport Passion!!!
Monaco
Rep
Drives: 991 GT3RS/911R

LOL M3 drivers...
      06-29-2011, 03:13 PM   #55
stega
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3 E93

Quote:
Ok i apologize, but yes i asked you regarding your diffuser several times, maybe you just didnt hear me even though i was right next to you... i also ask you how much, where did you buy it, are they local.... never got an answer from you and left and went on the other side to look at the dent guy... YES MY FAUlt i should have waited.

DUDE CHILLAX i did man up that is the reason why i said who i was talking about so you have a chance on explaining. dude in all honesty you did act like you were the shit. sorry
I can prolly answer for you...

He prolly got his off of Martin D when he parted his car out. So cheaper than retail I am assuming around 3k. They are not local (Japan) but many vendors now offer their products.
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2011, 03:18 PM   #56
Grail05
Putcha ang ganda...
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by stega View Post

He prolly got his off of Martin D when he parted his car out. So cheaper than retail I am assuming around 3k. They are not local (Japan) but many vendors now offer their products.
nah its not the VRS doesnt look close to it... like i said it was just totally not manufactured by anyone or sells by anyone...
      06-29-2011, 03:18 PM   #57
E90///M3`
Major General
Philippines
Rep

Garage List
2008 BMW E90 M3  [7.60]
Quote:
Originally Posted by stega View Post

sorry... but you're wrong.

His diffuser is a one-off piece from a company here, around LA. They made 3 diffusers... one for the E92M3 and i believe two pieces for the E46M3.

One is on a track built HPF powered E46M3... another on my buddy's E46M3 and the last piece on Radz car.

They have yet to do a full release on either product. So i doubt pricing is available.
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2011, 03:29 PM   #58
chmura
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2019 M2 Competition

Some people do get a big head at meets and then probably later realize of what they have done. We are all human I guess.
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2011, 03:32 PM   #59
mdosu
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Double Vanos'd Civic-M3

Appreciate 0
      06-29-2011, 03:32 PM   #60
stega
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3 E93

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90///M3` View Post
sorry... but you're wrong.

His diffuser is a one-off piece from a company here, around LA. They made 3 diffusers... one for the E92M3 and i believe two pieces for the E46M3.

One is on a track built HPF powered E46M3... another on my buddy's E46M3 and the last piece on Radz car.

They have yet to do a full release on either product. So i doubt pricing is available.
Ah sorry I saw someone in the thread mention the VRS diffuser.
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2011, 03:47 PM   #61
E90///M3`
Major General
Philippines
Rep

Garage List
2008 BMW E90 M3  [7.60]
Quote:

AGAIN I APOLOGIZE...
you mentioned dealing with Laidback... Radz and Laidback are two totally different people who handle situations in different manners. Laidback is the type to take on a heavy load and will somehow work it out to make everyone happy. Maybe Radz is NOT like that.

It really sounds like you're jumping to conclusion without knowing him or really TRYING to know him outside of an internet post and one meeting on a Sunday. Every encounter i had with Radz that day (and days in the past) was a good one. He was consistently throwing jokes at me and playing around with the others.

It seems you've made up your mind about him and to me... that's pretty sad. Your one bad encounter with him seems to have made up your mind wholeheartedly about the entire situation that went down that day.
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2011, 03:53 PM   #62
gblansten
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 23 Tesla S Plaid

I want to be able to filter out threads with the word "chillax" in them. I think this would improve my M3post experience.
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2011, 03:57 PM   #63
Grail05
Putcha ang ganda...
United_States
Rep

Quote:
you mentioned dealing with Laidback... Radz and Laidback are two totally different people who handle situations in different manners. Laidback is the type to take on a heavy load and will somehow work it out to make everyone happy. Maybe Radz is NOT like that.

It really sounds like you're jumping to conclusion without knowing him or really TRYING to know him outside of an internet post and one meeting on a Sunday. Every encounter i had with Radz that day (and days in the past) was a good one. He was consistently throwing jokes at me and playing around with the others.

It seems you've made up your mind about him and to me... that's pretty sad. Your one bad encounter with him seems to have made up your mind wholeheartedly about the entire situation that went down that day.
I guess your right, to RADZ i apologize...

nah man my mind is not set... im pretty sure hes cool hope to talk to him and meet him soon. i guess my reaction was just WTF.. you know its that kinda moment. its like a chick, you ask her out at the club and she look at you like BITCH you aint good enough... Go somewhere else... funny example but thats how i felt (i cant believed im saying this but hope you get the point.)
      06-29-2011, 04:30 PM   #64
geneatals
Ninja
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 530e

end thread..RIP..

next thread...
      06-29-2011, 04:47 PM   #65
Crazy Bimmer
The Jesal
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Garage List
2009 BMW M3  [0.00]
Still think my dct is way better than 6speed...
      06-29-2011, 04:54 PM   #66
theriz
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 M3

Garage List
2017 F80 M3  [0.00]
2011 335i M-Sport  [4.00]
2015 M3  [0.00]
2009 X5  [10.00]
^^^lmao

Quote:
at first i thought you were talking about me since i was the only one at the meet with the Varis VRS Front Spoiler and Extender. I was gonna say, i do have hard of hearing at times. If it is Radz you are talking about for sure then i also know he's had a few things on his mind for the past few months and he's been out of the scene as well as concentrating on his wife and job.

Now, if you didn't mention the diffuser then i would've thought it might be constantin... He has a worse hearing problem than I do but it only affects one side. I, on the other hand, tend to not hear on both sides at certain times... It take a quick popping of the eardrum and i'm good.

Since for sure Sean is talking about Richard... I can agree with Brain here that Richard IS NOT the type to give a cold shoulder to someone especially when someone is asking him a question. You could also have been talking to his brother who is just as quiet if not more quiet than Richard.

Sean - i know you said it wasn't affecting you but for you to post this rant about it tells me it did affect you in one way or another... all good though. We have those days where people just irk us the wrong ways. Glad you had a good time at the meet though.
btw i thought it was you too.... but then i was like NAHH..
Appreciate 0